Is it worth $100 to fuck a prostitute to lose my virginity?

Is it worth $100 to fuck a prostitute to lose my virginity?

I'm not into love and have no chances of getting a gf or someone to just fuck.

I just want to get this over with before I die.

Is it worth the money for a girl to suck on my knob?

yes

nope. i lost my virginity to a hooker and don't recommend it

Could you describe your experience?

Even fucking a hippo is better for you than your hand

Yeah well at least then you know the worth of it.

Depends on the hooker, dont cheap out! You only have one virginity.

If your virginity means something to you don't if you just want fuck do it pussy just don't kiss him/her or lick his/her genitalia

Spending money to stick your penis into the dirty vagina of a slag that fucks greaseball for cash will do absolutely nothing to improve your dad life, OP.

Try exercise, education, and working on your social skills. And then consider lowering your expectations to someone who is in your league, wherever that may be.

TL:DR - you're better off spending the $100 on a used single shot 12g and painting the ceiling with your memories of all the sick anime you've watched.

True, but it could be a double edged sword
While I will like the experience I will have a terrible feeling in my gut.
You are right. I'm scared though.
There was a post a few months ago about a dude who hired a prostitute. The prostitute ended up being a minor who was 17 years old , she assaulted user and stole his Nintendo switch kek.

Think of it like this. Hundreds of guys have fucked that hooker, hundreds have come in her ass, she has sucked hundreds of dicks, and your dick is going to he the next one, but the worst thing is, your gonna lose your V-card to a dirty hoe, why lose something sacred as that to some dirty ass hoe? Just fucking wait and you'll lose you V-card to your gf, trust me OP

Yes. Don't be a raging pussy and wait for "that special someone".

This guy is autistic. Just do it.

Who kisses hookers and lick em in this day and age?

Thanks for the suggestion, but its pointless.

awkward and pretty unfulfilling,really. whole thing was so detached that i felt like i'd just paid 100 euros for a shitty jerk off session.

i've been with a few prostitutes since (it's legal and very open in my country so it's pretty easy to fall in that trap when you're feeling horny or lonely) and i've always regretted it after

Who gives a fuck?
All women are whores anyway!

I agree I don't believe in 'the one'

Thanks for the reply

I guess we could say you had a 'bad ending'. Don't regret it. I had a friend who spent $1000 to watch a cam girl play with herself. Compare that to your 'shitty jerk off session'

I'll take your experience in mind, thanks user.

Virginity means shit dude only a childish idiot would emphasize rubbing your dick in someone else. Dicking a used up cunt is not AS good as fucking a "fresh" bitch but is more or less the same. If you fuck her you get just 1% less of what you'd get from some other cunt in terms of pleasure ofcourse. The only major difference between some random cunt and a whore is that the whore is cheaper. I mean that in terms of cash not fagotty white knight honor.

I did EXACTLY that recently. Though it wasn't $100. I am, or rather was a 27 y/o kissless virgin.

I didn't enjoy it because I literally didn't know what I was doing because I didn't really know which parts of my body to move to get the best out of it. That and I'm quite fat so it wasn't great. I was in there for 20 minutes with my dick inside her wondering why I wasn't enjoying this.

That being said it's a good for a one time thing to just get it out of your system. Rather disappoint a whore than some girl that you like or whatever. Once you know what the fuck not to do, you'll be better off for it, because you'll learn quite a bit from the experience.

Just remember, you having sex with her is not a big deal for her. It's literally her job so don't take it to seriously, don't think too much about it. Don't talk too much, just try to do the best you can and leave.

Blowjobs are better tbqh

Me autistic? I'm not the virgin asking to spend my cheeto-money on a hooker. Just giving OP some real advice.

>On Sup Forums
>"stuff is sacred"

HAHAHAHAHA.

Much appreciated user

God damn, right you are sir!

This right here is why you're still a virgin, you put your virginity up on a pedestal along with sex, now that you think your virginity and sex actually mean something it feels unobtainable.

I was a kissless virgin until 22 and I've banged a couple girls since then, let me be the first to tell you it isn't a big deal, and for me it wasn't even that great.

Sex is like eating, or driving it's just something you do, it shouldn't matter how often you do it, and when you're just eating your normal dinner or driving to work there's nothing special about it.

The only time it should matter is when you're going to a fancy restaurant, or driving your friends Ferrari - to make this relevant again, when it's with someone you actually have feelings for. If you go in to sex with a prostitute expecting to get a 5 star restaurant you will obviously be disappointed.

Just realise that sex is not a big deal and you'll be happier, when youre not having sex AND when you are.

for every hooker that's good at giving bjs, there are 20 shitty ones and even more that refuse to do it bareback tho. it's a gamble

the best bj I ever got from a hooker was from a fat, african woman who took customers behind the trees at a parking lot near my apartment. the dolled east-european women who look like models all seem to be terrible at it

Okay virginity doesn't matter, you can lose it as many times as you want.

I just want to get it over and done with. I'm not looking for feelings, good or high quality experience I just want to get the shit done and dusted.

Then do it, if you got $100 to throw away get on with it man. It won't be life changing, and it'll probably be decent at the time,so just do it.

Getting a hooker was on my bucket list xD

You will probably regret it but then again losing your virginity is probably gonna be a disappointing experience either way. The first time is never what you expect.

So many beta males here treating the losing of one's virginity like some sort of huge sacred milestone.

It's like they think this way because it was so incredibly difficult to find someone to fuck them for free.

Man, ever since started seeing hookers, I pretty much exclusively jerk off to amateur hooker videos. The seediness is a major turn-on for me. I have a massive collection of videos that I've autistically verified

You don't get it.
This will be my first and last time having sex it is something I intend to do before I die.
I don't expect it to be good or bad.
I'll just go with the flow, you know?

Spend $400 and get a really sexy one.

If it looks fun, then try it. How is this so hard for you to understand? $100 dollars is nothing.

How old are you?