Shows that only tumblr likes

>shows that only tumblr likes

Steven Universe

Sherlock at this point

Is proper grammar a bannable offense on tumblr or something?

What does this how have to do with LGBT? I thought it was about Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.

what racist thing did the Wachowskis do again?
(i know, recently, that they fired the African cab driver from Sense8, Aml Ameen, but i forget the old thing they did)

It's grammer, you ideot

>network produces a show for girls
>F-F-FUCKING TUMBLR

You forgot to post literally every show known to man in your picture, OP.

The main female leads is incredibly fucking hot

>netflix ever talking about their ratings
No one knows how well their shows do but them.

yeah, i can agree to that. i've only seen one episode but she was fine.

Fucking tumblrinas, lol. Everyone hated Baz Lurman, but now they love him, because he did a show about black people.

But Tumblr hates SU now.

This.

But they hate Elementary, which is way more "tumblr".

They hate elementary because they think Asians as white.

>ITT: Sup Forums invents reasons to not watch a good show because it doesn't has capes.
Watch in a couple of days how they are all over Luke Cage because its genrebullshitcapeshit.

why?

asian women are intimidating to feminists, also asian is too white

and they took away the faggy SHIPPING

(i assume the woman in elementary is "strong" as well which ruins the borderline bdsm gay sociopath daddy of british sherlock)

Of course the women are as white as possible with one token exception.

Black men really not into the sistahs

>Baz Lurman
>good
>ever

Having the AUDACITY of showing a female character trying to move on from her near obsession with a dead character and trying to make amends with the person said character chose over her.

Plus the entire BISMUTH episode, where the main character, who's a pacifist, was against using a weapon that would make them just as bad as the aggressor and go against the main reason there was a rebellion. And they used a supposed "black coded" character as the one in favor of using said weapon, so you can guess how well it went over.

Watson is strong in a 'actual good character' strong, and her friendship with Sherlock is actually great, plus bonus points to Elementary for having several moments of people BTFO Sherlock for being a dick, and him actually seeing he was being a dick.

It was moderately accurate for the most part when it came to Hip Hop history. I can understand some pasty white cuck sperging out to nigger culture thought.

your so fucking dum