A couple weeks ago I made a thread that I had pictures of Huma snorting coke at a party...

A couple weeks ago I made a thread that I had pictures of Huma snorting coke at a party. Everyone said my life would be in danger if I didn't release them. I sent the pictures out to three lawyers and told them not to release them unless I die.

Now that it's taken care of, when should I release them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about right now, in this thread?

I wanted to do it in the general where it would hurt Hillary more

This do it op

Do it here trust me it'll gain traction

DO IT FGT

>Huma
they both look like massive coke users, Op i dunno man. Release one so it attracts media buzz and release the others when the buzz starts to die down. Keep one for a possible book deal!

If you really had such a thing and wanted to hurt Hillary, I feel like releasing them sooner than later would be better. From everything I hear, Hillary would be totally lost without Huma, and she'd basically have to fire her if that came out.

Send them to breitbart. I hear they pay well.

Your life is in danger already, release the pics here, keep your gun with you at all times.

He won't cause pic related.

just post the pictures

Come back when you got pics of Huma eating Hillarys asshole. Coke is pointless.

do it or GTFO

You don't have shit faggot

Fake gay and saged

Send them to Matt Drudge pronto.

Sounds pretty Haram to me.

>Your life is in danger already

Yeah, people who cross the Clintons have a funny way of later committing "suicide." Which reminds me - you should probably go to a doctor to get him to declare that you are not depressed and not suicidal, as an additional safeguard against getting whacked.

I dunno who is she, but she is hot. OP, do you have photos of her naked?

Doing it here, anonymously, is your best bet. It will circulate fast. Timing is what is important. I suggest you read this page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

>Your life is in danger
Carlos Danger

"""""""""""anonymously"""""""""""

Hand them over to Trump and let the master ruseman himself decide what to do with them.

Who even cares?

Dummie he needs plausible deniability

> I'll just release these phone records when it's time
> I'll just talk to these stock holders in a week about my alternative to fuel
> I'll just do a talk about turning off pacemakers wirelessly

OP is a lying bitch. If he really had these pics, he would have others as well. Go ahead and post one that does NOT show her doing coke. If the pic can't be found anywhere else, then he might be legit.

I bet 110% it wont happen, i bet my life on it.

On the off-chance you aren't lying, About 4-5 days before the Dem convention in July would be the best bet IMO. It could throw the entire convention into chaos.

>Because if there's one thing Democrats won't tolerate, it's illicit drug use.
Come on guys, even if this is real, nothing will come of it. She'd probably be morphed into a victim or something.

Yeah. I have pictures of bruce wayne and clark kent fucking, then putting on their costumes and batman snorted fingered his own ass watching superman force the joker to suck off the riddler. But I'm saving them for the right time. My jew attorney has them.

kek

Considering how Bush doing coke in college didn't hurt him I agree. Obama in his book admitted to smoking weed and doing coke too. Didn't hurt him either.

If you really do have something like this, then you are retarded for thinking that it will instantly gain traction.

Things like this have to snowball into something that can't be ignored. Look at how easily deflected the affair accusations against Cruz were, etc. And he is someone who isn't a darling of the media.

yeah no you don't

sage

NO

WAIT UNTIL HILLARY BEATS BERNIE AND THEN DROP THEM

FUCK

We have a saying around here, "Pics or it didn't happen."

that's not how it works
General election voters don't even know who Huma is
but primary voters do.
Besides, if something hits her hard enough and she can't take what she needs from california, then the dems will have a lot of pressure for superdelegates to switch from her to bernie.
And I think we can all agree, a Bernie v Trump election will be a lot better for everyone than a hillary v trump election.

OP if you're going to insist on being a faggot and not posting them now can you at least give us a teaser with the goods blacked out or something?

This. If her support disintegrates before the convention but she still narrowly ekes out the nomination, bernouts will feel completely jewed and either sit out the general in apathy or actively seek to fuck over her run out of spite.

This is now a roll thread.
0 =refill
1-9 left to right
Dubs gets cheerleaders, all of 'em

gimme

It won't affect voters at all because liberals don't give a shit about drugs.

>to: H

lmao you Trumpcuck trolls are so bad at false flags

Huma Abedin is a very dangerous woman and she and Clinton must be stopped at all costs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Cant wait to rip Shillery apart

>
who's human

huma

Can't wait until the day you guys hang this traitor

roll... holy shit god just this once give me dubs i dont want those trans

>Now that it's taken care of, when should I release them?

October surprise is too late, Huma is not important enough.

But now is too early, it'll get lost in the cycle before Hillary is the actual nominee.

About spitting distance after the convention where she's chosen, so you get the bernout rage behind you and can turn her "triumph" into a long sour note.

BTW Huma is Hillary's lesbian lover, worst kept secret in politics.

Forget about that shit, post pictures of Huma's footpussy.

god I wish the Vince foster meme was true polacks are in dire need of government control

Kek blesses you.

DO EEET FAGGOT

PLZ DELIVER

OP is a lying faggot. Anyone who believes this bait thread is a tard.

>come home from rally, diaper is full
>pantsuit is itchy
>Huma's on the couch doing lines
>I lose the election
Mfw

Did bill eat that ass?

How did the lawyers know how much to charge you for that? Why not get a safety deposit box and include opening instructions in a will

safety deposit boxes can be seized under "matters of national security" and other broad swaths of the patriot act

Perfect.

Rolll. Let's get those dubs

i remember that thread. wait until a week or 2 before the general election, only release the pictures then. otherwise no one will remember it by then, she'll just replace her and everyone will move on.

You're attracting more attention now that you've made a second thread, do share them with somebody you can trust or just release them here, OR contact the press through an alias. The media can go semi-anti hillary for a juicy, exclusive headline

Yes please OP, release.

Don't listen to this guy.

"Yeah tell the goyim wait two weeks untill election, that will give us more time to find him."

Sup Forums is currently censored with a few second delay. You would need to post form a different IP and browser.

She is the Muslim wife of disgraced Jewish Congressman Anthony Weiner, daughter of one of the founders of the Muslim Brotherhood and both top aide and lover of Hillary Clinton

> bill has confirmed that Hillary is lesbian in the past he didn't mean to and he didn't know that comment would go public)
Bill doesn't even sleep on the same floor as Hillary when traveling together but Huma abedin and Hillary both sleep in the same Suite

It'll hurt her more now.
Will make more fence sitters on the primary lean bernie and join the never hillary side of things during the general.

Sooner the better and multiple different places and outlets including here, "MSM" outlets, Wikileaks, The Intercept, facebook, tumbler. Just spam the fuck out of that thing and walk away!

Hillary scares the fuck out of me! I'm a lefty and I'd prefer Trump over her.

he doesnt have shit for pics, lies.

If there's anyone you trust to redump after editing/your dump, then I'd suggest doing that too!

The other censors tool it saying you've mistypede the capcha.....

>Bill confirmed that Hillary was a lesbian

sauce or gtfo

quit coming here and asking for attention, you're acting like a girl. If you are holding those photos, do the right thing and show the world the truth. If you're not, shut up and knock it off.

Well to be honest something like that, he probably would have black SUVs show up. If they could find his IP and get it back to him.

That's how the Hilldog rolls, but this is a good place to release them.

This.

OP if you're still about you should reply to this. I'm assuming you can't see it!

Release multiple places and here 3rd-4th in the same 15 minutes.

I would much rather have Hillary as the dem nominee, she stands a much better chance losing.

How about Hillary blowing coke up Huma's ass through a straw?