I'm considering taking some

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XheKU5yN2rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

find a way to kill yourself faggot

don't

youtube.com/watch?v=XheKU5yN2rs

it should be a last option dude

get more sunlight, eat healthier, exercise more, experiment different ways to lower stress and what relaxes you, and get an extra hour of sleep (unless youre sleeping too much)

Hi, again. I hope this is bait, I mean I hope the picture is not you and you're not crying.

I know how it feels...I went to the doctors, my last resort...and they were shouting and humiliating me.

Anyway, I've been on SSRI and SNRI (zoloft which is sertraline, paroxetine, fluvoxamine, duloxetine), risperidone, anti convulsant meds like valproic acid, benzodiazepines like klonopin.......

The result : huge bursts of emotional pain that left me crippled in the middle of the bed, crying in agony and suicide attempts.

I quit, depression and bipolar symptoms COMPLETELY gone, anxiety manageable and psychical state somewhat decent.

But, everyone is different, try a DNA test to determine which antidepressant is best for you (I don't know if it is possible yet).... but again, everyone's different, trial and error kind of thing

>pic NOT related

do a flip when you jump

they work. i am happy with it. it has helped me tremendously in the past 4 months. i notice colors again and the world looks like it did before my crippling depression.
Anything is better than depression.

good meme

die faggot die

checked

I'm on 10mg escitalipram. It seemee to give me an energy boost at first, but now it barely does anything.

For every one person they really help, there are thousands of people they make worse.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

I you are currently NOT on doctor prescribed anti-depressants, I would urge you to read this first and then do some online research of your own.

The majority of people suffering from chronic depression are doing so because of magnesium deficiencies.

If you are in fact actually 'clinically' depressed the best thing you can do is take magnesium supplements that are available over-the-counter at any "drug" store chain (ie Walgreens, etc).

Studies conducted at least 3 decades ago found that there is a magnesium deficiency present in approximately 97% of people diagnosed with chronic depression.

Naturally this info was buried in order to not usurp the various industrie$ that are dependent on people being diagnosed as "clinically depressed" (ie. doctors, pharmaceutical companies, etc.)

Magnesium supplements are easily available and need no prescription.

They do not have side effects

They are very nominally priced

You don't get addicted to them

It is difficult, though not impossible, to overdose on them

They don't have side effects when combined with MOST prescription medication

Though your doctor may dispute these facts you may be able to find it on your own by researching data from 'tests conducted on patients with clinical depression and magnesium'

I myself suffered from chronic mild depression for a number of years, through my teens (which resulted in two suicide attempts) and then later in life as well. Since I began taking magnesium supplements 10 years ago I have not been depressed a single day.

The only thing you really have to lose by trying to alleviate your depression with magnesium is

1) Doctors visits

2) Panic that your subscription, has or is running out

3) Expensive costs

4) Side effects

5) Potential harmful and /or lethal results if you are taking other medications that the medical community is simply not aware have adverse to serious complications when mixed with other depression medications.

Never take a so-called modern SSRI or SNRI bro.

As always I can say that ANAFRANIL (Clomipramine) is the first choice in treatment of depressions, anxiety and OCD as well.

The new antidepressants are a fucking lie of the todays pharma industry nazis. This useless SSRI shit killed a lot of people.

i take 225 mg of venlafaxin every day. it is helping.

Venlafaxine is a horrible drug by Wyeth Pharma nazis. But OK, when u think it helps you. Never try to stop the medication, you will burn in hell. Take it for the rest of your life. Good luck.

This.

I've been on Prozac for a year and a half now. So far I seem to have improved in several ways. Anyone willing to redpill me on it anyway? Interested to hear what you have to say.

Took paroxetine for about a ywar, switched to venlafaxine by doc's order last week. Kind of helping, feeling less the anxiety and less scared of everything. I manage to go outside and do small things, even talking with ssyrangers to a certain extent.

Why don't you kill yourself already you faggot?
Livestream it.

They turn you into essentially a robot.

>newfriend