I think Salem is the place to be during total eclipse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lC2fqXIYoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how long have you been autistic?

Found myself in the spectrum 2 or 3 months ago

Not really, I live here, ama if you want

Will do After August 21

Why after? Where are you thinking of watching on the 21st? Gallows Hill?

Any stories to tell?

Sure, but none of them good. Mayor Kim Driscoll has openly declared Salem a sanctuary city, so now it is being flooded with the homeless who are spending most of their time harassing shop owners and tourists.
October is fucking madness, cool at first but it gets tiring real fast. (Picture Mardi Gras lasting for a month instead of 3 days)

ever fuck sabrina

Srly? Do you live under a rock ?
There is a solar eclipse in August 21 , Salem Will be one of the places where it will be total , just want to know if stuff will happen back there that day

lol would if I could

Stuff? Don't believe the hype of the city if you're referring to witchcraft stuff. Out of all the "Witches" in the city, only about 3 or 4 of them hold any sand. The rest are 3-card monty hustlers

Is this Salem Oregon?

Salem MA

The eclipse isn't even fully visible in Salem MA you pleb

But for the record, you are incorrect. like inquired, Salem Oregon will be much more in the path than Salem MA

Not so much for the witchcraft , but come on , legends aren't just tales , it had to originate from something... Pretty Bad shit happened back there , Bad energy and shit , just saying that maybe , just maybe, something could happeb

All of the Salem witch hunts were really only land grabs. Had a neighbor that you liked their house and land better? Report them for witchcraft.
The only pretty bad shit that happened there was religion.

They only killed like 20 people. "Pretty bad shit" has happened almost everywhere.

I live 5 minutes from salem. its overrated, and a cash cow for tourism. see here. youtube.com/watch?v=2lC2fqXIYoI

Well , feeling stupid now 'because i tought there were only 1 Salem --' , After Reading about the solar eclipse being total in Salem, i directly connected it to the witch salem (only salem i knew)
Sorry , total waiste of time

Where you at? Lynn? Peabody?Danvers?

Right on, there are a few of them

Danvers

Nice, was gonna laugh at you if you said Lynn

But overall, Salem was very cool up until about 10 ago, now it sucks eggs and is filled with millennials and faggots

lol lynn. I'm fortunate I dont live there.

Yeah you are, Danvers is nice

Bouncing out, thread's dead. Driscoll is running Salem into the ground to further her political career.

man, thats pretty cool though. you live in salem!

yeah, the "Salem Witch Trials" actually occurred in Danvers. Salem is just a tourist trap with le maymay witchcraft spoops. Been there several times, there is nothing at all especially paranormal compared to other places that have been populated for several hundred years

Yes, Danvers was originally Salem village up until 1757.

you havent experienced Salem until you experience the anchor

>the anchor
that bar right next to the bridge?

salem has good weed