So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

fuck off steinenberg

not nuts.

just plain old stupid

If you say no she will do it behind your back no doubt, sorry but I fear your relationship is not going to last a lot longer unless you become a cuck
>go get a girlfriend who wants to fuck you instead of a nigger, you can do better trust me

This. she's done with you. get outta there if you have any self respect

Absolutely disgraceful. Dump her.

see this is why i love this site. such a melting pot of socialogical viewpoints. what rich discussions we have. my opinion on this matter is that you stop samefagging and get a job you autist.

*sociological

reminder that non-hispanic white births are now in the minority in the United States

Why did you greentext that?

>Why didn't you greentext that?

Hey newfriend, greentext has multiple purposes

How do you greentext?

It's natural.
She's going to do it anyway. You might as well be there to clean up his superior cum.

>No.741378498▶
> (OP)
> If you say no she will do it behind your back no doubt, sorry but I fear your relationship is not going to last a lot longer unless you become a cuck
> >go get a girlfriend who wants to fuck you instead of a nigger, you can do better trust me
>>>
>Anonymous 08/07/17(Mon)13:57:31 No.741378667▶
>
Dump her, that's degenerate

I see this bread once a week

I see your mom twice a week

Do it, then after the nigger dumps a load into her sloppy puss, you dump a load in it after, it's awesome.

Good, she needs it. I assume you bang her 67 year old vagine. She needs the love. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Yes u are. Now fack of with the bait. Damn cucks i swear...

What's with all these black dick superioty/ nigger cuck threads lately?

And by lately I mean a few months now. I thought those people would've given up by now.