Can we start a general advice thread...

Can we start a general advice thread? I could sure use it and I bet other people on this godforsaken board could as well.
Lately, I don't know what it is but I just feel... weird. I'm feeling a lot of self hate and I'm worried about my future. I don't know what I want as a career, and I keep feeling like no matter what I chose, Im not gonna be sucessful. I'm in a long term relationship right now, and I'm feeling a lot of conflict about it. I love him and I want to marry him one day, but I keep having feelings for other guys, especially this one guy who I used to date. I also feel very unmotivated. I have a job but I don't enjoy it. All I ever feel like doing is hanging out with my friends and smoking weed. I feel like I'm just at a really shitty point in my life and I don't know what to do. I can't tell if I'm just depressed or if there's something else going on. I also have a lot of trouble reading myself. It took me years to find out that I have real daddy issues. So, it's hard for me to figure out what I want. Any advice you could give?

If you have true genuin feelings for other guys that means you didnt love the one you are with in the first place

probably a mix of stress and depression. i'm not a therapist by any means, but i have both of those and since they're pretty common "ailments" i'm sure people will agree with me. just learn different ways to calm down instead of using weed as a cope and escape. that's what i did for a while, and it's fairly easy to cut back since it's not physically addictive. just takes a little bit of willpower.

Go get a Dr. to prescribe you ketamine. You problems will be solved for the interim.

Write "I'm a cunt" on the paper and hold it up with two fingers to verify you're not a neckbeard.

>rock band in the background
10/10

I think this possible self hate might be due to your lack of accomplishment, or general state of limbo you've put yourself in.
You don't really feel like you're up to potential tasks/jobs because you aren't usually regarded and praised often, nor do you perceive yourself as outstanding. Perhaps it's a bit of depression, maybe a bit of apathy, you've probably become distant from your current relationship in a sense

You have a schizoid personal disorder, try some meds and lighten up. Let's see those ten little piggies, from your hands it looks like you have nice feet

I'm in a similar position. I have a job that pays moderately well, enough for my own 1 room apartment and newish car. I have a girlfriend who is a bit older than me 4 years with a great ass who is down 4 my kink, but all I spend most of my day doing when I am not thinking about her is thinking about how I can pound young 18-23 year old pussy. It sucks because she is super smart, loving,and adores my nerdy romantic ways, but I just want to pound young pussy.

What makes you think this?

I was doing really well at my other job. I was one of the best employees, I got food hours, and all my managers loved me but then I got terminated.

Spread ur ass and show ur asshole with timestamp

I might try this, I really only smoke when I'm with friends though, rarely alone.

You fit a lot of the criteria for it, might be wrong but take a test, and show me those piggies

You're just 16, you'll get over it when you settle into accept you're just another waste of resources. Play as many men as you can now, it'll feed your ego before your body inevitably deteriorates into those unfavorable years

I might, doesn't really sound like me though.

Maleena is that you?

To be honest, quit smoking weed for a while. It really helps just take a break.

What's your age? Late teens? Early twenties? You're probably still finding out who you are and what direction to take, this uncertainty about your future and your self you're feeling, combined with external stress makes for a difficult situation. But it's part of growing up. You're basically at a crossroad right now, and I think you realize this, but you don't believe in yourself enough to make a choice, so you (un)consciously decide to just postphone the decision. You can't keep doing this forever though, because the anxiety won't go away until you stop standing still and start walking your path again, whichever path you choose. The best advice I can give you is to take some days off, 7-14 days if possible. Go somewhere quiet, where no one you know can disturb you. Do some real self-reflection and be honest to yourself, then the next day take your notes and remember your thoughts and see if you still feel that way, or if you maybe changed your mind about things. After a few days, you'll have a much clearer image about yourself and about how you'd like to see your future develop. If, however, it doesn't go as planned, flip a coin. When it's in the air, you'll know which side you're hoping it to land on.

And don't listen to this idiot. Your story doesn't point toward the schizoid personality disorder at all.

Psychologist here.
Show me your pussy and il give u my professional conclusion.

show face

Hope you haven't, but it's rather common est 4% of Americans have it.
You do indeed have nice feet, a little polish would make them edible

Ok femanon. Olde fag here. Being old sux, as a body like yours aint comin my way ever again. Its a gift, savor it. Those days might be gone but being old you learn things. Let me share.

Most important: your freedom. You say you want to marry this guy. BUZZZ. Wrong. Being married doesnt mean you wont find other ppl nice to look at. Thats ok. It does mean however that the doubts are gone. Ive done it twice, trust me. Do not lock yourself in a cube. Do not finance cars and houses. See all those depressed moms at Walmart in the cereal aisle? They would give their right arm to be you. Stop hating things and take some friends and have some stupid adventures before Korea starts shit. Be a waitress on a cruise. See Ireland. Sit on beaches. Be safe, but acquire memories. If you settle, you will realize it when its too late. Go. Soon. Take this kitten.

Show me credentials and I'll show my pussy

No lol I'm not retarded

Is your name Amanda?

No

Maleena?

Ass?

Im 18, and yeah this sounds pretty spot on. I wish I could do that, but it's just not viable for me to dissapear lol

Nope

You're probably addicted to weed. Find new friends, move to some place where weed is not easily accessible. Don't fuck that many guys. Get married soon before your body fades.

Wanna rp as my sister Kik is nocashkilla

I need your advice, should I get circumcised? My gf wants me too

Yes. I would chose circumcised over uncircumcised every day of my life.

Show your bush plz

>2017
>only permitted to love one person

Stooopidt

Pussy with timestamp

Seems like chronical Dysthymia that if not threated right will get worse in time. Both the process of healing and building up is slow but consistent.
Now if your bitch ass want to have a detailed conversation to get to the roots of this cause show me your pussy.
*prefered pussy pics when pussy is little bit spreaded or just a good view

It's called "teenage depression". It happens to most "young adults". There's a hope that kids grow out of it, lest they become fucking emos for the rest of their lives.

Just out of pure curiosity. And I'm a chick btw. Have you ever done pussy insertions and large objects? ,Yes I am a weird 1

What are some good reasons to you what makes it better

Sounds pretty normal to me really. You sound too young to be serious about relationships and you are. You got plenty of time for that shit later on when you really want it to be serious. Right now you should be enjoying other guys n shit cause it's the only time you should be otherwise you'll be doing it later and sabotaging good relationships. As far as careers and jobs. Yea the jobs when your young suck ass but they are the platform for your future work habits. In this day and age you can't solely rely on a single skill or trade to keep you secure. Kind of need to expand yourself in a wider spectrum of possible career choices if one doesn't work out or you don't like it ect...prepare yourself to have several abilities to create several sources of income. It's hard to live on two incomes these days.
Good luck
Also sometimes smoking weed too much can cause depression.

Ayy im in a similar situation. just got my "degree" but keep making excuses to not start writing CV's so my day consists of watching YT and play games. Don't know i hape we get our shit together. Cute feet btw, could use some nailpolish tho

As I was told in regards to perving on others.. Your allowed to look at the menu, you just have to eat at home....

What country are you from

Ass?

Beautiful. Mind without panties?

Hit me up at kik bliksem1980
Great at giving life advice

Femanon, medical oldfag here. Quit the weed. It makes you lethargic, lazy, and unmotivated. Clear your head. Listen to the other oldfag and take a job on a cruise ship, explore the world outside your bubble and live in the moment. Don't worry about the guy you love, he'll be there if it's meant to be someday (it's probably not, tbh). I don't need to see ur pussy, seen a shit-ton of 'em. But quit the weed, it's making you live in a clouded reality.

girl you don't know real problems. you have a job, a boyfriend and so many opportunities, you can do anything you want. I can't say that about myself. I have extreme social anxiety, only going outside scares me, let alone talking to anyone. I know I will never have a job I like, any friends at all or a gf because I will never be able to put myself out there.

I know some day will die alone and forgotten, without anyone remembering I ever existed and the only thing people will notice is the smell of my rotten corpse coming out of my apartment.

No I have not

Ty :)

South African?

I have some bad news, beautiful.

>I'm feeling a lot of self hate and I'm worried about my future.
>I don't know what I want as a career, and I keep feeling like no matter what I chose, Im not gonna be sucessful.

Text book personality disorder, could be borderline or just depression. Let's look some more.

>I want to marry him one day, but I keep having feelings for other guys

No we're cooking with gas. Decreased satisfaction with romantic partners, unstable sense of self, substance abuse and unstable emotions. It's borderline boys and girls.

>I also have a lot of trouble reading myself

You don't say. Here is a quote for you: "People with BPD tend to have trouble seeing a clear picture of their identity."

You're welcome. Now post some nudes as a courtesy to me and everyone else. It'll make you feel better.

Jip

You look insanely tight. :/

Clean, easier to deal with, looks nicer.

18 is still really young, you'll still change substantially both physically as well as mentally before you're at the age to choose a partner and settle down, and let's be honest, as much as you love that guy right now, it probably isn't going to be with the person you're with at this moment.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the only way you're going to find a way out of this "shitty situation", is to grow up. It could take you a few years, but it could also be a week. You're a teen entering the adult world, and it's going to take some adapting to get used to it, but however long it'll take, it will happen.

The self reflection is preferably done somewhere quiet and calm where no one puts any pressure or you or influences your thoughts and decisions, but you could do it in your home as well. Mentally schedule to do it some day in the weekend, minimalize your tasks and other stuff you have to do that day, shut off your phone and put it somewhere you won't feel inclined to turn it back on instantly and just start. Do a few relaxation exercises (your breathing is the key) and start thinking. Try to isolate the different thoughts you're having and try to go back up the chain and find the source of these thoughts and feelings. Once you know these sources, you know your problem(s), and you can start to work finding solutions.

Lmao

Finger inside?

spread legs & body with timestamp?

Should I get circumcised too?

Show butthole

Some fingers in?

Don't, adult circumcision leaves a bigger scar and has a higher chance of complication than infant circumcision. You'll regret it for the rest of your life, trust me bro.

I'd say this.
Nice tits, glorious feet, descent meaty pussy, let's see the bumhole to seal the deal. You might just be girlfriend material even though your BDP

Olde fag #2 here. First marriage died. Seriously listen to this guy

Everyone should get circumcised

Doubt she can even get a drinking straw in there pal

That's not BPD retard. Symptoms are way off.

Well what would you say??

She ticks all the boxes, educate your self.

I've taken dick, but it does hurt every time when first getting it in.

If you consider any girl with BDP girlfriend material you deserve all the shit and rape accusations after it ends that come with it.

Stretching exercises. You should start doing them

>no bush
what a disappointment

Im gonna take a test online (I know that's not the best way but whatever) and I'll post what I get.

Just make pancakes.

What's your bra size,?

Fucks another guy so he feels something. It will be remorse to decide the rest.

Bad idea, seriously

Behavioral: antisocial behavior, compulsive behavior, hostility, impulsivity, irritability, self-destructive behavior, self-harm, social isolation, or lack of restraint
Mood: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness
Psychological: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism
Also common: risky behavior or thoughts of suicide
Everybody displays most the symptoms here, especially at a young age but people who really suffer from it usually end up dead or in jail most the time. Read the symptoms and times them by 100 that a normal person would feel.

show more picture

32A but I rarely wear bras

russian detected

When it confirms it, can you take a picture like pic related. Thanks.

Your problems will be solved if you post face

>I love him and I want to marry him one day, but I keep having feelings for other guys

Then you don't fucking love you dumb slut

>sex love is not love its lust

Not all symptoms are pronounced in all cases, and some have milder forms, others more extreme. The judgment must be made as a whole.

I had a close friend with it and a ex gf of 7 years with it. These people couldn't even get their life close to what OP has achieved so far. BPD is very VERY self destructive behavior patters. It ruins their lives and everyone close to them.

ITT : self acclaimed psychologists give diagnosis over a few lines

Can I snap you my dick?

pooper with timestamp

do this or troll

I would suck you pussy juice all day, sharpie in pooper now slut

I understand that but to really be considered BPD you have to nail all the symptoms. Have a little this and mildly that doesn't count at all. I know all to well when a person is BPD.

amen

did someone call you bad names online, i think you might have PTSD