Post albums that people say require relistening/patience that you liked on the first listen

Post albums that people say require relistening/patience that you liked on the first listen

It was my first Radiohead album and I still don't know what trips people up about it. At a complete loss as to how anything on this can be considered unlistenable.

???

No one has ever said TKOL is "unlistenable". It's mediocre and uninspired, but who the fuck has ever called it unlistenable??

same actually, i heard Lotus Flower on some satellite radio station and checked out the album and it was sick

sounds like someone only listened to it once

I can't tell you how many people I've seen bitch about songs like Little By Little or Feral, especially the latter.

also see: every Radiohead album post the bends

this. I didn't even know people thought it was inaccessible for the first listen until I came on Sup Forums. Loveless clicked immediately for me. Souvlaki and Deathconsciousness took me more listens to appreciate rather than Loveless

I put off listening to this one for a long time because of you memelords and it's barely more challenging than top 40.

spiderland

Trout Mask Replica

I really like cacophonic and offbeat music this was an easy listen

I still don't see the appeal of this album.

these too

Oh, so this is the special snowflake thread. Hey, how's it going, anons?

wow you're so much better than everyone

Every album posted so far has some sort of gimmick value that makes it actually easy to listen to it. Hell some of it is in a way even entry level (ex. TBSATSL is simpler jazz that people not familiar with the genre latch onto, TKOL has a lot of straight up indie pop, MC Ride's/Kanye's flow isn't as complex as most rappers, TMR is still blues music, Bjork/Kid A is IDM style stuff for people that can't into that style of music.) Gotta agree with GrimesCuck here.

listened to the whole thing and didnt know what to make of it.

still dont.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MELOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

That's exactly it.