Hi Sup Forums i'm a 19 year old guy and i've been dealing with severe depression for a while now...

Hi Sup Forums i'm a 19 year old guy and i've been dealing with severe depression for a while now, I go to a therapist every week and I take antidepressants but I don't feel better. I can't go on anymore, what is the quickest and painless suicide I can have? P.s I can't get a gun

The "quick and painless suicide" request is posted here over a hundred times a week.

you think youre depressed now? lmao wait until you get off the antidepressant

Hanging and drowning are considered to be the most painless.
Hanging because you lose consciousness in a short period of time depending if you choose a long drop or a short drop.
Drowning for the similar reason that you lose consciousness before you feel any major pain.
Both of these methods take about 5-15 minutes to kill you, Loss of consciousness happens in about 1-2 minutes

If you do kill yourself, just know that you're gonna be missing out on the new Virtual home robot waifu that fucking talks to you!!

What is the best? Long or short drop?

You're 19 and you say "I can't go on anymore."
You do not know how bad it can get, but you also do not know how far you WILL go.
If you don't fucking kill yourself you will, without noticing it yourself, pull through.

i can never understand why people want to kill themselves well i do they want to die bc there lives are horrible but come on suicide? why not go on a fucking rampage fuck hookers do coke then blow your brains out in a nursery idk just dont kill yourself like a pussy

I was planning to take steroids to get as big as possible before dying and i've been spending my money on alcohol and drugs for the last 4 weeks

Long drop, because the sharp force snaps your neck instantly, making you just die instantly.

Need more info about that

Dyel?

Pic related dont be apussy

A company called GateBox is creating it. Search it up. It probably wont be the best thing ever but its a start... of the new future.

Hey, feel you're pain, I'm in treatment for it atm. I know this doesn't help, but it does get better. Anyway, quickest and painless is suicide bag with helium. Peace bro, either way you go, good luck :)

>Hanging and drowning are considered to be the most painless.

Could you mean 'least painful'?

That sounds fucking awesome!

Both mean the same, you know what i meant, that is all that you needed to know.

As I said, suicide bag

Try mindfulness meditation, as many hours as u can.

Suicide bag

Ride a bike
If this doesnt work, ride a motorbike.
If this doesnt work, crash at high speed.

Or get a dog.