The absolute state of Russian """"""civilization""""""

the absolute state of Russian """"""civilization""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Upa9K3EvuV4
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39593302
salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.hohol
libcucks BTFO

That looks pretty cool.

Extra point if he lost sight on that eye.

That antiseptic is noxious and could give him permanent damage to his vision you piece of shit bydlo

>being this much of a vatnik

Its just paint...

we can only hope

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Upa9K3EvuV4

Is he a libcuck or is he Hitler 2.0? You shills can't even keep your talking points straight.

SJW faggots itt

>green antiseptic
that is clearly blue ya doofuses

Not wanting opposition politicians to be assaulted is not being an SJW; it's a hallmark of living in a free and democratic society.

He's liberal Hitler.

>You shills
only shill here is you
he is same nazi as ukranian ones
"militant libcuck" right wing rhetorics and libtard core

I support the actions of Edward Snowden and condemn his persecution by the US government. Regardless, he's not a politician and his situation is not comparable with attempting to blind public figures running for office.

кeк

Vatniks out in full force today.

>hohol cannot into irony

not even surprised you know?

its not hallmark of living in a free and democratic society, wtf are you talking?

I see here just some dude hadgone too free in his expression against this "opposition"

looking how and which channels and people pop up this video makes me thinkg they're doing this by themselves. Just our liberal jerkcircle made this video to "show" what idiots sit in Kremlin that they do such vids. But Kremlin exactly won't do so stupid and provokative video.

give him citizenship and make him your president if you like him so much

wow another one

>the absolute state of Russian """"""civilization""""""

He got chemical damage.

flag and pic composition gave me cliche overdoes

pig internet brigade itt

just in time

you wish us to turn our country in same shit as your people did?

tfw you realise russians are africa-tier chimps and russia will always be a shithole

because we doesn't support self-destructive idiots?

пидopaш хвaтит yжe пoзopитьcя co cвoим pyнглишeм

>I see here just some dude hadgone too free in his expression against this "opposition"
literally Pakistan-tier reasoning
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39593302

got nothing to do with this man or your politics, take your political tribalism elsewhere

>being this much of a shill

Who would you accept in your country. A million Japs or a million Russkies?

Assuming both have the same grasp on English.

say it to uncle sam

>Putin critic

I'm surprised he's even alive

he's lucky it ended up in this

usually they just shoot or stab them.

which will prob happen to him later on.

Russians, because we need more whites.

I don't like Hillary Clinton or what she stands for, but that doesn't mean I condone chemical attacks against her you fucking subhuman

It's like when the same bydlos say X group is Nazis but then say they are lead by the Jews.

Japanese because they're more productive, more intelligent, and commit less crime than Russians.

India should honestly just nuke them already and blow the wind to the West. Nothing good is going to come from that area for a long time now.

Pic related. Muslim """culture""";

He's the most famous person among the opposition so killing him is a bad desicion since it would be bloody obvious who did that.

Japanese are honorary white

>fucking subhuman
check your flag before you'll call somebody subhuman

Navalny is a nationalist but his voter base mainly consists of liberals because he's against Putin

>chemical attacks
it's just paint you idiot

What did the bydlo toiling in serfdom for his annual holiday quart of railroad ethanol mean by this?

>Navalny is a nationalist
Not really. He is actually even ready to cooperate with communists.

>nationalist
only in his rhetoric
he's so called orange

Hm strange, I thought Krauts were supposed to be smart. Must be a Greek.

still not a chemical attack

пaлишьcя

Read this
salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/

>because we doesn't support self-destructive idiots?
Kek

But in his words, he's not against any cooperation with commies or other forces which are against the regime.

The Slavic races are clearly unequipped for democracy

Japs. They are generally less troublesome and there are some really trashy Russians.

america is a puppet show not democracy

Vatniks cannot into civilization.

>cuckery is civilization
this is how you get canadian passport?

russians seem like more fun
japanese ""people"" are basically robots

He isn't opposed to cooperation with liberals either. The opposition movement in Russia is not very big, so commies, liberals, nazis etc. are forced to support each other, otherwise they will never gain any political significance. Pretty much like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Navalny is a nationalist, there's no doubt about that, but he tries to convince liberals and commies to support him against Putin, otherwise he has no chance.

that didn't stop them from killing nemtsov like 2 years ago

sure
esp. after being stabbed by drunk bydlo for refusing to give him some money to buy another bottle of vodka

stop this bullshit

Are you even familiar with his political stances other than being a critic of Putin?

would you stab me?

Ok, he was, but over time people tend to change their opinions and beliefs.

Also, are you russian?

I mean you put that shit on your wounds so that they heal faster, throwing this substance at someone's face is not a fucking "chemical attack"

no why would I do that

I'm not bydlo consuming vodka on a daily basis.

yes

>I'm not bydlo consuming vodka on a daily basis.
we have people here that do that but the worst they do is usually fist fights

why

1. An antiseptic does not make a wound "heal faster"
2.Throwing a toxic substance at someone's eyes IS assault

When did he change his political views? Read the Salon article
>are you Russian?
Parlty

because you didn't give me some money to buy another bottle of vodka

Related

>worst they do is usually fist fights
that's because they has enough money for alcohol

""opposition"" it's a small and closed group
and well known russophobes
he is sided with them
and cut off his potential support by that movement
no real nationalist would side with libs in russia cuz its cuts your support and discredit you as nationalist

I think the assault against Navalny was very primitive and counterproductive, but calling it a "chemical attack" is inappropriate

You put them on your wounds to clean them...

This russian political observer was attacked with literally liquid shit last year.

How can I know but now he doesnt express any radical nationalistic views; only regarding uncontrolled migration.

>Read the Salon article
Just their own interpretation of well known facts about him.

Also, that's biased since they consider his anti immigrant views as a bad thing by default not going into details and not trying to get facts behind.

brilliant!

Is he a celtic warrior ?

go paint your eyeball then

he is a jewish warrior

Since you refuse to read the article, here some facts about Navalny
>Navalny has been a co-organizer of the “Russian March” — an annual parade that uses slogans like “Russia for the Russians” and “Stop feeding the Caucasus”
>He was expelled from one of the country’s liberal parties (Yabloko) for essentially damaging their brand
>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.” Navalny supporters claim it’s all just a joke.

Пpивeт, зeмлянe!

>well known facts

And this video was made 10 years ago.

Пoкa, фaшиcт