Is it possible to get s bf who looks like this when you're a trap top?

Is it possible to get s bf who looks like this when you're a trap top?

yeah it's highly possible. A lot of body builders are gay as fuck. I mean they sit around admiring how swole each other are.

between his roids and your horomones you would be the cutest tinydick couple ever.

>trap top
why is this a thing.

i guess its like pegging except she doesnt need a strap on. doesnt make sense because traps are bitches and have no right to do anything but serve and submit.

A trap can serve her masta steroid monster husband as a dildo and protein producer

fair enough

Pray to Satan it will happen

I don't think you understand what the term trap means, you will never be the dominant one in a queer relationship , also when your looks fade ,and they will after a couple of years , he will get a much hotter twink then a wannabe cunt with a cock....

>what is femdom

femdom is when a bitch cucks a guy...

that is different then a guy trying to be look like a bitch with a dick and then trying to be dominant..with a guy that looks like OPs pic

THAT is an impossibility

Most of them look like that because they identify as a rhinoceros. Maybe if you were also a roided out rhino, they might find you attractive.

You'd be surprised by how many bears are actually subs.
It's something tho, watching a buff one squirm on your dick

I don''t want a bear, I can't stand hair

Yeah you can find bodybuilder hairless dudes types that take it up the pooper. Something about not being comfortable in your body and being a gigantic faggot go hand in hand

When he admits it tho

Sure. There are loads of homosexuals who go to the gym.