I have been rejected and shut-out by:

I have been rejected and shut-out by:
-The Anonymous community
-the cannabis community
-the librarian community
-the music industry
Even the LGBT community have been harsh to me, even though it's no secret that I used to have bi-curious tendencies. Where could I possibly try to fit in?

have you tried the Suicide Club, they need a constant stream of new members to make up for old members ''checking out''.

Where's the like the button?

Yeah, but I failed at that too.

maybe you should become more likeable

At a certain point, you must come to the conclusion that maybe there's something about you that just rubs people the wrong way if ALL of those groups rejected you

It's impossible to fail to die if you jump off a cliff/building.

Have you considered checking your own actions towards these groups? Maybe their shutting you out was justified.
If you have ruled out your own personality as the reason, maybe the communities were shitty to begin with. You don't need a community to fit in, you just need a few friends.

>The Anonymous community
>the librarian community
hahahaha omg are you actually autistic

>the librarian community
How were you rejected by them? What happened?

haha end your life faggot nobody wants you

tf is the librarian community

I'm just a harmless Internet troll. It appears some people can't take a joke.

Be a Juggalo.

not fucking Sup Forums you fucking faggot
now gtfo

You know, there's certainly more groups in the world than what you listed. Keep trying. Fitting into a group doesn't define you btw. You need something more meaningful.

I keeped getting kicked out of FB groups, having my posts removed, in groups where other ppl typically receive hundreds of likes, I receive none. I also get radio silence in most threads I start on Sup Forums.

Sounds to me like you're either 16 or you need to grow up and stop looking for "communities" and actually go out there and meet individual people. You seem to talk about all these groups of people as if they're some monolith.

At the end of the day there's no such thing as "the LGBT community" or the "Cannabis community", there's fags and stoners who talk about fag stuff and stoner stuff.

Oh, and people have boycotted my music on YouTube and SoundCloud.

Well, that's just awful. I hope someday you find some tolerant librarians who accept you.

>people ignore me
>people actively sabotage my projects

pick one, either you're actually stirring shit and not telling or you're being overly dramatic

Not likely. They're all politically-correct SJW's.

The grave. They take everyone even children

OP is truly a deplorable autistic faggot

I do express controversial views and try to rustle people's jimmies, but allow me to furnish this...

Try Sup Forums, they love bitter and rejected edgelords looking to fit in in there. They also read books, at least some of them. In the Venn Diagram of Internet Troll, edgy man in his twenties and Librarian, I think that hits the mark.

>joins a preestablished group
>shitposts
>shitposts get ignored and deleted
>gets kicked
>"why don't people like me Sup Forums"