What happens here?

What happens here?

British/Dutch/Prussian racist soldiers killing French soldiers of peace and tolerance

Nooboleon got his ass kicked in by heroic Britons, Dutchmen, and Prussians. And then he got imprisoned in St. Helena roflmao.

This

Why would any any American be happy about this? Brits were your greatest enemy back then.

Also if Napolen would unite Europe back then white race would still rule the world today - only cucks can be happy about him losing

this was around the time relations started to flip, we had just ended the war of 1812 (stalemate) and we were trying to brighten things up with UK by congratulating them.

After the treaty of Ghent it looked like there wouldnt be another war with the UK, so they moved toward cooperation.

I am a cuckold for Britain.

Napoleons pathetic last ditch attempt at relevance got curbstomped for good.

This is what you need to cause French butthurt

Belgium renounced to produce it :^)

>back then.
keyword

Actually they minted it, just as 2,50 coins.

REEEEEEEE

We have silver and gold coins with Waterloo on it as well, but they can only be used in the Netherlands

Waterloo was a lot closer than it should've been, fukcing frogs

Waterloo wasn't close at all, Napoleon was desperate, he had just raised a shadow of his former support and even if he had won at Waterloo he would have gotten wreckt by the Russians and germans again.

Leipzig was close, Waterloo was a formality.

>Napoleon was desperate

Thanks to who ??????

The Battles of Leipzig and more precisely your betrayal is what killed our Empire

And this battle definetely killed your reputation as a warrior race

forgot the pic

That's my point, Wellington had almost fucked up and it could've went south had Blucher not arrived, he should've done better given the state of Napoleon's support

>The Battles of Leipzig and more precisely your betrayal is what killed our Empire
>betrayal
If a occupied and opressed people rise up against a tyrant thats not "betrayal". The germans that were allies of Napoleon fought on his side in leipzig. Just most of us didn't.

And don't pin that on me, I'm Prussian, we were always Napoleons enemy.

>And this battle definetely killed your reputation as a warrior race
Pretty sure 1871 did that.

>trusting swabians and saxons
Your own fault, really. We could have told how thats gonna end. Were do you think perfidious Albion got their perfidy from?

>rebelling when we're starting to lose
It showed to the whole word that Germans rather betray their ally than to die

>Pretty sure 1871 did that.

Nearly 2 times more Prussians than French the Emperor lead the troups, a beautiful defeat

>>rebelling when we're starting to lose
>It showed to the whole word that Germans rather betray their ally than to die
You're acting as if all germans had fought on one side in that one.

Also
>opressive tyrant who subjugated you
>ally
kek

rofllmoa this
napoopoo btfo

There was no "Germany" in that time

There were Germans tho

Yeah but I mean they may have had different allegiences

We should have finished the job.

We're hard at the beginning but we become soft in the long run

It's one of our greastest weakness