His support is slip sliding away. He's even losing the poorly educated now

His support is slip sliding away. He's even losing the poorly educated now.

Lowest approval ratings of any president ever. Even Kelly Anne Conway admits it's true. How low will trump go?

even FOX is turning on Trump

>FOX is turning on Trump

even the National Review, THE conversative voice of record, is turning on him

Trump shows Obama his approval ratings.

even this retard is mad at trump

Losing the poorly educated

trump lost this supporter too

We're down to 33% boys, and now our Russian Bots are attacking the GOP

What's going on??

worst approval ratings for any president ever.

weak. sad

>the poorly educated now.

but he LOVES the poorly educated. why don't they love him?

Sup Forums-trumptards, you are poorly educated. why is your support for trump slipping away?

this is why you lost. you elites think your so smart. you talk down to everyone. and you wonder why you lost

Voting for a fool as revenge on the people who are correct is exactly the kind of evil mistake we despise, and we are right to hate you for it.

Just because you're not as smart as the people around you doesn't mean they're talking down to you.

if I can't get mine, i'll just watch it all burn down. fuck em

same people who polled Hillary an 98% chance of winning PFFFT....eat shit shove your fake polls up your ass

look at the relative numbers. Same poll, one week to the next to the next.

his numbers are going down.

even an idiot like you couldn't argue against that.

Fox is owed by to flaming far left liberals with anti trump websites, controlled opposition

Yes Democrats, Obama, and Hillary colluded with Russia and Ukraine

trump still zero evidence

no their talking about your tiny penis

Good job being the adult version of the kindergarten child who knocks over other kids legos because you're not as good at making stuff. At least you know it though

>trump still zero evidence

you have no idea what Mueller has. I have no idea.

What we do know is that Mueller found the need to impanel a grand jury. That doesn't happen with "no evidence".

So just keep telling yourself that over and over again until the indictments start coming out in 2018.

Indict - flip. Indict - flip. Indict - flip.

even worse
There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084
Clinton ONLY 57

and in 11 counties in CA more people voted then are of voting age, as well as in Chicago

basically if only every single person that could of voted voted, they would have had less votes recorded...

up to 144% of the population voted which needed to say is impossible, unless you count illegals and people voting multiple times and dead voting.

really some polls have him at like 53%

Guess your just stupid

You need next to nothing for a grand jury and a good prosecutor can indite a ham sandwich...

so what about when the FBI tried to get a grand jury on Hillary but was blocked by the DOJ?

That's good because there's a ham sandwich running the country

fuck, not even made up polls on FOX have trump at a 53% approval rating

keep telling yourself that zippy.