Baylor = Needs to receive the Death Penalty

OK, Fucking look here now hepcats. This has got to Fucking stop, and the only way NCAA colleges are going to start taking this seriously and protecting their students from their Athletes is if a real message gets sent. Not a Bullshit Penn St. Message.

Roy Johnson makes a great case here:

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/02/baylor_deserves_the_ncaas_most.html

>Together, they portray a program that almost defies description: a culture in which alcohol, drugs, and sex were utilized as recruiting tools, where as many as 52 rapes by at least 31 players between 2011 and 2014 -- including five gang rapes -- were alleged to have occurred, along with other crimes, all of it facilitated, manipulated and swept under the turf by former (thank God) coaches, including ex-head coach Art Briles, and others.

>It all says Baylor, recently one of the premier programs in college football, has to go. The NCAA must unlock its secret drawer and pull out its most lethal weapon: the appropriately named "death penalty," which would flush an entire season of Bears football, strip away about a zillion scholarships and perhaps begin to sanitize the cesspool that the program has been.

If you care about amateur sports, you need to receive the death penalty.

How Fucking what the MotherFucker. Who are you Fucking talking to?

>he didnt go to college
How's it feel to be an uneducated dumbfuck?

> Alleged
> Proofs?

I get it, Baylor is full of scumbags. But until someone actually gets convicted, there is no period this isn't just a well orchestrated got piece from another Big 12 school tired of their success, or some similar lawyer- weasel argument.

Are you Baylor or the Big 12? This is a Fucking HOMER Post right here MotherFuckers. I'm throwing a flag at this Bullshit!

They do deserve the death penalty but if North Carolina can literally academically cheat every class for every basketball player for 20 years and not get in trouble and Louisville can buy prostitutes for players and not get in trouble Baylor shouldn't get in trouble either.

What's worse? A couple of fake classes or the Baylor Rape Factory.

Football players are literally learning how to rape when they attend Baylor. It's like going to prison and learning how to be a criminal!

What's Up Fuckers!?

Did they gangrape people as a teambuilding exercise? or was it just a spur of the moment thing.

>college
>educated

pure kino desu

What do you know about education Romania? Fuck off. Go jerk off to Star Trek.

If Penn State didn't get the death penalty, there's no way Baylor does.

If my daughter was a victim the football program would definitely receive the death penalty. I would go on a shooting spree on those mother fuckers and burn their pretty little stadium down.

Didn't rape victims go to the police? What am I missing?

Letting the whole football team run a train on you, and then deciding the next day you don't want the entire campus to know you are a disgusting whore is not "gang rape." These roasties are the ones who should be given the death penalty.

If they didn't give Penn State the death penalty, why would they give it to Baylor?

Didn't you hear? Women need more protection from mean old sex predators than young boys.

0/10

Why do niggers like running trains and gang raping? What is their problem? That shits gay as fuck

Why are you so mad at women? College is suppose to be a place of education, where you are a Student-Athlete , the student is always first letting this shit slide just promotes digenerecy

Baylor and Art Briles did nothing wrong

Sadly could be true

cherished african custom going back to ancient times

>were alleged to have occurred

Alleged.

Until someone is CONVICTED this is all speculation.

Do colleges use sex as a recruiting tool? Hell yes. Do colleges bend/ignore academics to keep athletes eligible? Hell, yes. Do colleges ignore or hush up disgusting and criminal behavior? Hell, yes.

However, until someone is CONVICTED it's all hearsay. Saint or Satan, the law is supposed to work the same way for us all. It too often doesn't work that way, but it's supposed to.

CONVICT somebody and then start talking about shutting down Baylor's program.

I think this is more of a legal matter
I would rather the NCAA stay out of legal issues than step over a line