ITT: Overrated Bands

ITT: Overrated Bands

If I have to listen to these shitters or AC/DC one more time I'm gonna drive my truck thru a elementary school playground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvkMsdKZC7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0J0ZGYByshU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Beatles

Only faggots listen to this shit

Fucking Nirvana, they're only famous because the dude killed himself, their music was average at best.

Have you tried One Direction its the only Direction

Metallica is pretty good, and you guys are naming bands that are great compared to now a days music. Why you bitches so salty ?

One man's overrated is another man's symphony

I can't even argue in these types of threads. Everybody is supposed to have a favorite or a least favorite or they act like one thing is the archetype of something good or bad for a whole area.

tl;dr
some faggot is whining

Sure kid

>shitters
Opinions are for Americans, subhuman.

Fucking right, I can't stand AC/DC.

I have never understood the hype behind Guns 'n Roses, I wish they had faded away after the eighties

>"now a days"
>"REEE OLD MUSIC IS BEST"
>a space between the end of sentence and question mark
Found the fag

>criticizing punctuation
>doesn't end his sentence with any
You're pure nigger even if he is a retard. You wouldn't have capitalized if your obamaphone didn't automatically do it for you.

We're all tired of having heard the same shit songs for the last thirty years, especially at sporting events.

There's great music that's old and there's great music being made now, get smart moran

Single most influential metal band of all time by far. Overrated yes, but they deserve every bit of it
Single most influential rock band of all time. You can certainly name more talented groups or other bands with cooler songs, but the fact is that they just didn't have the popularity, influence, boyish charm that brought the Fab Four the amount of fame they maintain to this day. I think that it's mostly due to great timing and luck, but for whatever reason, they got it all. Overrated yes, but they deserve every bit of it. We probably won't be seeing a group that holds so much demand over the masses as they did for a very long time
Gay as fuck, you're right
They had the charm and looks and charisma to match the Beatles, and didn't accentuate on it. 100% their mistake, they could've been so much more. Overrated and disappointing, they could've been so much more gigantic

Also, AC/DC catapulted Aussie rock onto the scene, and they have some pretty rad songs actually. But yes overrated, they more or less deserve it though. Axl Rose as the lead singer though? My scrotum could do a better job nowadays

For the most part though, fags need to shut up about what they think is "overrated", because overall they deserve the hype. Except nirvana, fuck those guys.

>especially at sporting events
Mouthbreather detected.

I sometimes stray from the narrow path

Metal is just a shitty genre of music only appreciated by subhuman neckbeards

>Moran

Kek

> salty
Nigger detected

This made me laugh. Great job.

album cover looks like it was made in minecraft

Probably never listened to a The Beatles album in his life but still has to share his opinion.

Yo dawg, I heard you like AC/DC and Metallica so I put AC/DC in your Metallica so you can listen to shitty music while you listen to shitty music. Now go slaughter some kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvkMsdKZC7Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=qvkMsdKZC7Y

Even worse than expected

listen to every frank zappa album.. and quit whining you butthurt faggot

I grew up listening to them, my mom would play them constantly and I still think they're overrated

fucking. aerosmith.

Proof they are shit tier

....some one is young and dumb and only listens to the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J0ZGYByshU

Pussy.

Nobody likes their parent's music. Try listening again without prejudice, I suggest starting with Revolver.

the only two good things to come out of nirvana were dave grohl and setting the trend of shitty singers offing themselves

I love Slayers first 3 albums. Hell Awaits is a masterpiece. They've been putting out shit albums for years.

all music is overrated

Wrong. I like several of this hits my parent's did.

this bullshit, if i hear scarlet begonias on more time.....

*Hissssssss!

Wait. Are you def? Deficient in some way/ many ways?

tired of all these hippies smoking weed in the woods listening to this shit

Who the fuck cares about "overrated" things, people are fucking sheep, if you enjoy something go for it, if not, just stay away from it.

Radiohead

Weed? Grateful Dead were running on much stronger substances.

> Drivin' that train, high on cocaineā€¦

Only rap is gud

Queen seriously they had one good album

Casey Jones you better watch your spee-eed

Fuckin kids hating on ACDC, shut the fuck up and listen to powerage. Best rnr record ever made guys.

agreed, but i rather listen to music where i dont bitch about. Just listen to other music?

riff raff is the best song ever by them.

It's hard to avoid when played on the radio every hour.

Arabian wind, The needle's eye is thin, The ships of state sail on mirage,

And drown in sand

That's actually, logically impossible.

One Direction is cringiest of all of them. The only direction they'll send you is towards a mental institution.

It sure is. That whole album though, start to finish its insane.

AC/DC is the epitome of recycling.

Same 3, to 5 chords tops. Recycled.

Also, angus is a shit lead player

ive never heard a bigger hunk of garbage compressed into a single album

cmon dude, just change the station. Over here all they play is Bob Seger (which isnt bad) Motley Crue (which i cannot stand since i cannot get past the glam homosexual crossdressing) and Def Leppard (cannot stand either.)

But i usually have a CD in my radio / CD player. Just put something else on.

if i see another skater kid with a Dicks Picks tshirt im gonna lose my shit. Give these kids a KISS cd so they can learn something

Agreed.

But I broke down and said "fuck it..lemme go see them live"

Bought a ticket, then my curse came back.

I buy tickets and people die. Garcia died. Zappa died. Sinatra died. Michael hedges died.

The list goes on.

I might be the person capable of killing off Keith Richards.....so if he dies, I bros by bought a ticket to see him

>hurr durr all these bands aren't overrated, you should stop calling things overrated anyways
>EXCEPT THIS ONE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
K.

led zepplin
try and tell me, all my love, is anything but trash
overplayed and overhyped shitty band

FUCKKKKKKK KISS
oh how i hate that shitty shitty band
and cant someone run over gene simmons that fucking pompous ass

ACDC must be retarded, you can't repeat the same fucking thing over and over again in the same voice

you dont know what your saying
D"etroit Rock City" is a masterpiece

Iron maiden is shit, fear of the dark? what a little bitch amirite?

i have never heard them rock.
their music is something you put babies to sleep to.
easily arguable theyre only in it for the money and their gimmik rock is terrible.

okay, i'm triggered. Iron Maiden is not shit.

"look at me my band has a mascot"

Kiss is a spectacle. F their albums.

They're the original gwar. I'll go to a gwar show any day of the week but fuck if I'm gonna listen to an album in my car.

Rip Dave brockie....miss your shows....

you dont know what your talking about, they're the ying to the yang of their time

I hear he's running for prez in 2020

i would vote only if he leads the country in full makeup

I appreciate their place in music history, but still in the far over rated category to me

you know what's not overrated?

Dubs confirms he will

im fully erect right now

Overrated right here.....

Back over the wall with you and your shit playing

Dubs confirms fully erect.

You better play the lottery tonight with these digits

its almost like the fucking faggot plays only in third and second strings

The guy from morphine did great with only 2 strings. This fagoots just plays crappy blues licks on 2 strings over some claves and a tambourine.