The creators of Friends wanted Matt Le Blanc to star in their show so badly that they offered him $11...

>The creators of Friends wanted Matt Le Blanc to star in their show so badly that they offered him $11. The first thing Matt did after the pilot was buy a car. The first thing the creators did was buy a hot dinner.

Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The economy has really gone down the shitter when cars used to cost $4, fucking obama

si

wtf i hate friends now

>Matt Le Blanc's contract reportedly mandated him to buy a hot meal every biweekly check...the punishment was a brand new car.

You know what made this meme work the way it did for years?

It was posted very sporadically. Extremely rarely. It was a patrician meme, like many others.

What you are is a newfag, one of two or three by now, I reckon, that was most amused when you saw this delightful meme not too long ago and decided to force it down people's throats as if you had some invested interest in it succeeding.

What has transpired instead is that you, and no doubt at least one or two other reddit frequenters, have driven this once harnless, quaint little meme into the ground.

I implore you to kill yourself.

I was really enjoying this meme around the start of the week. Then the Amerisharts came along and changed it from "hot dinner" to "hot meal" with no fucking explanation except it probably stemmed from some dumb fuck's error, and now the meme is ruined for me

inb4 autism

sheeeeeiiiiiiiittt

>caring about memes this much

Saved.

>this guy is extremely butthurt his old fag memes are being desecrated

have sex

Woah, I didn't realize memes were serious business.

I don't think it's about the meme so much as being an annoying asshole that shits up the board by needlessly flooding it with the same retarded shit because they lack any remote spark of originality. he fact that you are defending such persons implies that you are said person - ie reddit.

>calling you out on your autism means we're defending who you're attacking

No.

BIG MONEY MATT

did you know?

Whoa, TIL.

Can someone please draw a picture of a happy Matt LeBlanc sitting at a Diner patiently waiting for his Hot Meal with a fork and knife in hand?

Bonus points if he's licking his lips and has a napkin tucked into the collar of his shirt.

contributing this because of dub dubs

>patrician meme

kek, wtf does that even mean. all memes are pleb tier, it's what makes them a meme

>You know what made this meme work the way it did for years?
Meme scholar here. This meme isn't that old, it was posted less than a year ago on Reddit. See: Exhibit A.

Then reposted on Sup Forums the following day. See: Exhibit B.

Damn, you learn a new TIL every day.

>You know what made this hot meal taste the way it did for years?
>It was cooked very sporadically. Extremely rarely. It was a succulent hot meal, like many others.
>What I am is counting, one of two or three by now, I reckon, eleven bucks when you saw this delightful hot meal not too long ago and decided to force it down people's throats as if you had some invested interest in the actual cooking of said "hot meal".
>What has transpired instead is that you, and no doubt at least one or two other hot meal lovers, have driven this once luke-warm, frankly cold little light snack into a full-blown hot meal.
>I implore you to eat hot meals before running out and buying fancy cars.

>wtf does that even mean
it's quite obvious
>le secret club
>le if it's popular it's bad

>hot dinner
idk why but i've always hated that phrase

>invested interest.

nice

so is it dinner or meal?

MEMES. RARE AND SPORADIC.

It was originally dinner. It only change to meal around Tuesday this week

>Sup Forums in charge of knowing what 'dinner' means

>they didnt get the meme memo

its supper now get with the program

I didn't make the meme m8. I'm just here to uphold its integrity.

9.5/10

Somebody get a hot dinner here.

you're doing god's work user

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc