Does charity actually work...

Does charity actually work? Hundreds of billions of dollars are being sent to charities every year yet you never see hunger ending in a third world country. How much is needed to actually do this?

they quadruple or more every generation, look up a map of world fertility

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a night.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll chase out all the fishing supplies store owners, rape their wives, burn their homes, neglect the fishing supply infrastructure, dump poison in the river, then sit around in a mud hut all day starving without ever wondering why he can't find fish anymore.

>Does charity actually work?

If your goal is to grow even more orcs, then sure.

if you feed a country of 1 million starving people, they just become a country of 2 million starving people. Then you double the aid and get 4 million.

if you think about it ecologically, it all makes sense.

It obviously pays a good salary to owners because new ones pop up everyday.

>Does charity actually work

Bad Goy, prepare for a Visit from Israel embassy.

Define "work".

>Hundreds of billions of dollars are being sent to charities every year yet you never see hunger ending in a third world country.
That is correct. However, pretty much nobody goes hungry in America. And charities are part of that too.

>How much is needed to actually do this?
Simply using more money on the existing charities won't "solve" hunger. Particularly because the population would naturally expand without starvation .

The charities aren't designed to end the problem.

Ending Smallpox and Polio also took a great deal of charity work as well, and those have been spectacularly successful, as a counterpoint.

we pay them to not kill and steal

No.

>dump poison in the river
Niggers are dumb but that's the fault of the Chinks and Dutch or some shit.

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

I work for a major charity and this is completely true for Africa. I prefer doing work for Thailand, ya know, cobra whiskey and ladyboys.
I actively refused a work trip to Haiti because of how deliberately shitty Haitians are. They are the Somalis of the Caribbean.

how is the map you posted related to this subject?

real charity is to give you what you have and not take from others

Do not send anything to africa or to organizations, help local

Throwing money at low IQ peoples is a waste of tax dollars.

That's the Jewiest thing I'v heard this month...!

No, they are functionally and by design an abscess of productivity

Really depends. Short term things like disaster relief tend to work out well. Tackling specific problems like iodine deficiency or preventable diseases like smallpox and polio. Long term charity is a lot harder, like "WE CAN END GLOBAL POVERTY," as that's really vague and an extremely vast problem.

There are also unintended consequences for some forms of charity. Take clothes donations to Africa for example. In many countries that get clothes donated, their textile industries have collapsed because no one is buying a shirt when they can get one for free somewhere else. This in turn just feeds into a cycle of poverty.

Charity usually goes to the employees who spend most of their money begging.e smallest percent goes to the cause itself.

They also pray on the poor and stupid. Rich people don't give to charities, mostly because they're paying tax.

No most of it is corrupt

Almost choked on my cereal

Actually I had a question.
My dad's always been someone who believed in giving back, and he's supported St. Jude.

Are there any charities that are most trustworthy/aren't absolute jokes?

I give to the Shriners.

yes there are some good charities. I used to work for one called Unbound (unbound.org).

check them out, they're legit, you sponsorship will help but there are no guarantees because all individuals are different.

Some impoverished children end up able to eventually go to college and graduate and get a job from this program. However most do not and so it is a temporary help.

Charity is better than nothing, but it will never be the primary solution for any nation's problems.

I recommend checking out Charitynavigator.org or charity watch in order to find reputable charities to donate to.

Some are legit, some really aren't.

Nice bewbs