Why does he intentionally kill again?

based bin-afleki is getting rid of the kuffar

I THINK the justification was that he hadn't in the past, but following Robin's death and the stuff Bruce saw when Superman fucked up metropolis, he changed his mind on the matter.
Alfred has a line about things "turning good men cruel".

Hopefully he'll stop now that he's been changed by the death of superman or whatever

Because he's broken and weary and if maybe he had snapped Joker's neck the first time he racked up a double digit bodycount he wouldn't have his partner's desecrated costume in a glass case and a burnt out husk of a mansion.

What's the big deal of killing people?

Man is passing judgement toward others. Man is capable to decide who deserves to die.

What I dont understand that if he was on this path before he fought Superman, why didn't he just kill the Joker if he now just doesnt care about human life?

>I batman should kill
>The joker is still alive and running around.

Probably the Joker saw that Bats meant business and decided to hide while giggling to himself that he forced the Bat to kill? I don't really know, I'm sure Snyder and Ayers will have to sit down to try and sort that shit out.

The issue is mainly that its batman, and a good chunk of batman's entire character is that he "STRICTLY DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE". Almost everything he does is based around that.
The issue with the dead robin coming back as a vengeful vigilante was that 'he didn't follow my teachings'. The issue with one of the robins being a trained killer is that 'no one should be killed in the name of justice'.

It's just a strange choice to do this

Because hack snider decided fun was boring and snuff films with minor political/religious talk are good.

Maybe the batmobile lost a wheel?

I assumed Suicide Squad took place before BvS

They go over it a bunch of times, he's way more brutal now that Robin's gone and aliens invaded earth and caused so much destruction, some of it personal.

He kills like 2 people that where shooting at him, maybe, big whoop. What do soldiers do every day? It's bigger than a war, we're talking Gods and Monsters.

The ending would imply otherwise.

Batman has been killing people for years. You think all those thugs he leaves with punctured lungs and other internal bleeding in alleyways or sewers get medical attention?

They mention how superman is dead in Suicide Squad

>Waller talking about Superman being dead

I forgot about that shit, my bad

Batmobile has no cannons on it

Settle down there elliot rodgers

Batman doesn't kill people.
Guns kill people. He's just an innocent bystander in all of this.

That would pretty much make him a criminal.

Batman IS a criminal, make no mistake, Gotham does not tolerate vigilantism, pay no attention to our giant Bat spotlight.

Tony don't give a fuck

The DCEU is a cinematic universe based in reality. Zach Snyder and the writing team saw that it was only logical that to ensure a degree of fidelity that batman be portrayed as a utilitarian.

>Based in reality
>This is what Zod and lex's clone would look like.

>clone

Snyder's Batman is the best adaptation. Batman is insane and vents his anger on criminals.

What better way to vent your anger than to kill someone?

>What better way to vent your anger than to kill someone?

Rape them

Be honest Sup Forums

Batman rescuing Martha was the best live action batman fight to date

>Clone
>Test tube baby

Doesn't matter what you call it. There is no logical reason why that doomsday would come out. That is like saying if I take a wolf and a dog and mate them. I will get a horse.

I hope we see a rematch with Batman and KGBeast

Just even one scene with Knyazev cutting his arm and putting a gun on it would fulfill my dream of it

Horse and a Donkey make a Mule.

dude it was a genetic aberration per his design, a corruption of both their DNA, you think he sat down and listened to all of Krypton's history for funsies?

>only logical
then why the fuck is Joker still alive? and any other villain Batman has dealt with?

> you think he sat down and listened to all of Krypton's history for funsies?

You just made that up.

>dressing like a bat and throat punching petty criminals and mafia soldiers with expensive equipment daily with no regard for property damage or law is somehow "utalitarian"

Because it's only bad when DC does it. Shut your brain off, broobruh.

When Marvel does it, it is fun and entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

That's the actual difference, user. I don't watch Batman to get philosophy lectures just so I can feel validated in an expensive fedora and "Joker and Philosophy" books on ebay

Its okay for movies to be fun

It's in the fucking movie.

I don't think Tony has ever actually gone out of his way to kill people in the movies. That user was talking about a comic.

Also Iron Man isn't entirely based around the idea of not killing anybody

He is mainly a guy who dresses like a bat to beat up mental patients

he kill a ton of mudslimes on IM1

Tony has killed ever villain he has fought in his movie. He also blew up a tank in Ironman 1.

Ah, then that's my mistake.
My second point is the more important one

He must rid the earth of all those who do not bow to allah

wtf i hate batman now