Is it gay to suck a tranny's cock?

Is it gay to suck a tranny's cock?

Maybe. Who cares?

Of course

not if you're pretending it's a woman

How can you not care if what you're doing is gay or not? Isn't that a major determinant in your decision making?

It's not gay at all ya faggot.

No, why would something crossing the arbitrary line of 'gay' mean anything? I haven't done anything gay, but if I was into it what would be the issue? Are you against homosexuality?

It's gay.

the issue is that it'd be gay you faggot

All faggots need to kill themselves.

not if you say no homo first.

It's not gay if the cock is sucking you

This doesn't even make sense user.

No, it would be both gay and rude NOT to suck a tranny's cock (and swallow her load). So, be a straight gentleman and suck that cock and swallow that cum.

Depends on passibility. If you had no idea until she whipped it out, not gay. If it's a manly looking dude with 5 o'clock shadow in some panties, gay as fuck

/thread

Yes of course, anyone normal wants to eridicate all faggots. You progressive new-liberal Marxist sjw subversive scum will get what's coming to you.

>Is it gay to suck cock
i think you answered your own question op

There's nothing straighter. Eating pussy is what's gay.

You're fucking retarded

Enjoying summer so far?

Not with shit like this

Is it gay to suck a guys cock. Yes if you're a guy, no if you're a girl.

Pretty simple.

>Is it gay to suck a male's cock?

yes

No

Only anal sex makes you gay. That is gay, sucking a guys cock is also gay but a qt trap is ok. I think bumming a trap is definitely gay because that's the aids zone and you shouldn't be putting your dick in there. but kisding/licking and admiring a traps beautiful body and hotness isn't gay. If it's a blatant dude though and you are admiring a blatant dude then you really are a faggot.

I would definitely suck that. If for a second it looked like a man I would throw up

It's gay to suck any cock, faggot