I think I can stay together for a short time

I think I can stay together for a short time.

What do you wish for? Tell me your burden, Anonymous. Let me help you.

Christ almighty, another one?
One of these avafag armchair therapists was bad enough, and now we've got THREE on here at once.

Fuck off, go away, pool's closed, we're full.
>sage

I'm an ugly fuck with no charisma and nobody likes me, especially me. How do I fix this without suicide?

I'm not a therapist. I'm not anything. I'm just here to listen to people's wishes and carry their burden for a little bit. That's all.

You learn to like yourself. Don't listen to yourself saying you're worthless. Listen to other people, really listen.

alice has a real degree

I don't believe him one bit until I see proof. And I haven't seen any to make me believe Alice has a degree in what he says he does.

At best, he's misguided and too naive. At worst, he's a liar and a manipulative snake oil salesman, only doing this for the attention.

she you got the pronoun wrong

To quote your precious Alice
>"N-nah

lmao shes not my precious alice but it is clearly a girl

No, "she"'s not. And you didn't even come close to addressing my other point.

You can bring her back?

yeah she is you gotta be a faggot if you think that ass isnt on a girl

If you weren't just staring at "her" ass, you'd see the rest of "her" body doesn't add up.
But whatever, you ignored most of the relevant points and just defended "her". Eat a dick.

I think it might have been a little too soon for this...
That's fine. I'm feeling faint anyway. Perhaps another time.

guys guys guys, alice is just a silly programmer that does hobby psychology. She/he is a little fucked up in the head but wants to feel better by hearing out other sadfucks.

I wish for my depression to end. I wish for the antidepressants to make me feel better. I wish for the day I want to get out of bed, and the day I stop crying myself to sleep, one hand over my mouth and one over my chest.

I wish for a girlfriend too, it is said that they are nice for your mental health.

I wish for the moment I'm emotionally stable enough for me to go out drink a pint with my friends, or the day my sisters stop worrying about me when I don't answer the phone. I wish that the police officers here where I live didn't know me that well because they broke into my apartment to stop me from opening my wrists. I wish that a certain voice in my head stopped yelling at my every mistake.

I wish that I didn't have one sleep paralysis every three nights, and that I didn't wake up screaming every four in the morning due to sleep terrors.

I wish for my depression to end.

bb qt, mayb better luck next time.

Took you long enough.

That'd be fine if s/he didn't pretend to be something they weren't.

the rest of her body adds up to a woman lmao
I bet you want there to be a dick you faggot

Do not let it get to you, Madoka.

hey i agree with you, but what can you do to such a pretentious cunt thats basically roleplaying an entire lifestory on the internet.
I mean i dont believe any form of any degree it has and all its dox info are probably fake.

she aint pretendin to be anything she is all woman

how is she fucked in the head

It's not them. I have a limited amount of energy, and today is not a good day for me.

go away rin

I'm scared that I am too weak to accomplish what I've committed myself too. I'm scared I will be abandoned by everyone in my life as part of the price I will pay for what I have committed myself too. I struggle everyday and although my body has not given up, and has only grown stronger, I feel that my mind may eventually give into temptations, and I will crash.

Are there any books or ideas you recommend to keep me strong? I still have such a long path to walk, and I'm terrified I will collapse before the end.

If I had one wish, it would be to make this pain go away. All I can tell you is to take it one step at a time, and remember...

There are people who care on you. Rely on them. Lean on them. Let them help you.

Alright then.
As you were.

Whom?

nice try alice

All of them are the same to me, if I'm honest..

Without understanding what you're committed to do, I can't really help you that much, nor can I offer books to help you. I suppose all I can say is remember why you chose that path.

what

Alice Friends.

They are all generally the same to me.

alice has friends?

"Friends" at least.

I'm watching a new guy make my ex girlfriend happy, she's one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever known and now she's seeing a guy who's at least twice as attractive as me. He took her to Greece today and that's more than anything I did for her in the year and a half that we were together. I miss her so goddamn much and she's finally woken up to what she could have instead of being with me and it hurts.

Woops. I should have been more specific.

I am working full-time as a plumber, and have decided I want to get a BS in Software Engineering. I have the advantage of an online school that does scheduling in a way that I will move through classes at twice the pace and half the time, and it runs in trimesters instead of semesters so I will get all 120 credits needed for my degree in 3 and 1/3rd years instead of the full 4 it would take normally, however its 20-30 hours a week on top of my job which is already pushing 40-50 hours a week, with one week of the month being an on-call week in which I can't really guarantee I'll have time to do homework because I'm always on-call.

I'm living in a state where the economy is really busted, and I absolutely must work a full-time job in order to survive here. I want to move but it just seems impossible, as I cannot save the funds to do so due to how expensive it is here, I'd need to add quite a bit to my income in order to leave, so it will be something I do after graduation.

My schedule is wake up at 6am, be to work by 7:45am, work until 3:45-6:45pm, get home, open my student portal on ASU, watch a lecture and do an assignment, study until 10pm, rinse and repeat. Weekends are basically me doing homework literally all day. Its brutal.

Madoka, I have reached a quandary.

It is nearly my bed time, and I know I should get changed and sleep soon, however I just recently finished my drink, and I do not wish to sleep quite yet.

Do I open another, and stay up a bit later, breaking my bed time, and knowing I'll rue myself come morning?
Or do I get changed and start getting ready like a good "girl"?

Im chubby, ugly in the face and awkward as fuck, in addition to having rumors spread around my school that im some kinda creep with faked screenshots, no girls really liked me in the first place. Advice?

Life's pretty good over here. Fucking single for a long time, but plenty of friends, hobbies, good job, and soccer has had me dripping weight.

Bless you for fighting the good fight Sup Forumsrother

I really only want repeating digits.

You're pathetic.

It's a few avatarfags and a lot of samefagging.
It does have its group of white knight followers however, that blindly believe and worship this atrocity.
They show up every thread posted about it like clockwork.

Alicefag detected

what is that even supposed to be

And how exactly would you know that?
Unless you're the one posting all those hate threads in the first place.

Which is just as sad, if not worse. Like one of those weirdos that stalked boxy irl

fuck off faggot
reeee