twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Roland

When you fell into the sewer you really got yourself into a pickle

check 'em

Hi Justin...

what's up?

fuck of Jewstin

nigger

No you are not. Well you are. let me explain.

You are a character of my creation from 2nd edition dnd named Oberon Jioself. one that became all knowing through a series of powerful wishes.

I know you are climbing your way up reality to kill you for cursing you to such a fate.

I only ask you hurry the fuck up before I beat you to the punch.

first and second season are pretty good

season 3's first episode, pretty good.

Second episode,not that great. dealing with feelings about the divorce

Third Episode, literally just a therapy session. More feelings.

Fourth episode preview not looking promising. Probably more about divorce feelings beyond a quick mention.

I wonder if something changed?

correction: me. to kill me. kill me

Half the team are now cunts. And I bet Rick's parts are written by other people.

Plus you can see the slow decline to cancellation that you see in all animated series. You see it in south park. venture bros, etc.

First season 11 episodes, 2nd season 10 episodes. Season 3 8 episodes.

Then probably like 1 or 2 specials, then like a 4 episode finale season.

Or maybe it just sits in limbo forever like venture bros.

The hardest rick has ever fought. the introduction of the bad ass Jag-u-ar, and the blatant disregard of the actions of summer and morty and even making fun of them for their actions which are obviously to the divorce.

I think it's turning out to be their best season yet.

I thought you said in an interview that you don't go on sites and do this shit anymore, are you desperate for attention or some shit?

Just because a DnD character KNOWS his universe doesn't mean he can escape it, kind of like how I know life is a dharma but that really doesn't change jack shit

Oh yeah, it looks like it has a bright, 8 episode future. It's off to a really strong start.

>obviously to the divorce

did you miss the part where Summer says "I wish people would stop correlating me huffing enamel with my parent's shitty divorce and just see me as a person who likes getting high," and Morty saying "I shouldn't have pissed in my desk, I wish I had pissed in a toilet," cuz you're grasping at straws just like their mom did in the therapy session.

I can't wait to hear more about their feelings myself. I mean, the space stuff is okay, and the fucked-up episodes with things like ghost clone children and Roy and taking over for your dead alternates life, that's okay but what really bring the fans is them talking about their feelings. It's not the bookend at the end of an episode. It should be the primary focus!

But neither of which are pre-established character traits. hell the most obvious is summer. she did not take a single drug or drink at the party they had at the end of season one. not to mention up until now she has been the level headed one. But hay straws am i right?

God damn it OP. I was really hoping you would play into it and reply to us. but instead of "who the fuck is roland?" or some other witty remark i get nuffin

PIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA

ALL KNOWING. as in even knowing what every particle has been doing since creation. he knows the hows of creation of before creation.
so on and so forth, he literally knows infinity. I lost that character because he became the first prime material plane god to exist.

>Be Old Greg from the relatively unknown TV show the Mighty Boosh.
>one day this motherlicka starts fishing in my lake.
>I get on his boat and ask why he's my waters.
>I'm Old Gregg I have a Mangina.

I love you user, can i tongue punch your fart box?

>did not drink
yeah she did
>didn't do drugs
all her friends do, the natural path is that she falls to peer pressure from her druggie friends or that she was actually getting high the whole time off camera. remember when it was revealed she had a boyfriend when there was no pre-established scene with her getting a boyfriend?
I think in this show you have to get used to spontaneous behaviour and actions, because like Rick says, the universe is spontaneous you either keep up with it or get out of the way.

as for pissing in the desk, he probably really needed to piss and the teacher wouldn't let him go, I pissed in a recycling bin in french class when the teacher wouldn't let me go for like 20 minutes.

Nothing change, the season 1 and 2 also have some regular episodes, and in season 3 the first is one of the best episodes, and episode 2 and 3 are god episodes.

Mmm. I didn't much care for the last two. And the next one looks pretty sub-par. A JLA spoof? meh.

Maybe you're right. I just feel like something may have changed. Because they seemed to deal more with feelings. Which is odd, because rick and morty is KNOWN for them dealing with feelings as the primary plot points. That's why they were so good in the past.

Also for focusing on summer and beth. All the really good episodes in the past always focused on summer and beth. And their feelings.

Hey Roiland

but if we are going to go off of what rick says, since this season is gonna get real dark, then making those behaviors linked to the divorce.

And thats obvious at the end of the show the (before the post credit scene) When Rick and Beth brush off and even laugh at them and state thats why they went. As can be seen on Morty and Summers faces. They wanted to show what actually happens to children that go through a divorce, to show the pain they are going through. Then laugh at it.

Which episode is the Ethan and Hila cameo?

I'm also thinking that Rick intended to go to the therapy all along and that he would revert back to normal anyway. the needle may just have had a cure all in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI this is way better. they got cucked.

kek

well im mr. meeseeks, look at me!

Then why the hell did he turn himself into a pickle?

What is your purpose?

to be brought along as such and take the focus off of what summer and morty did. though it did not go as planned.

what about the graphic slaughter of an entire pack of rats or the post credits scene with the faces getting smashed in by giant piano mallets?

I think that was more intended for the previous episode where they deal with the divorce by going on a murder spree and LITERALLY state that's why they are killing people dude.
At the end of THAT episode they basically say they've gotten it out of their system and that they are now fine with the divorce, so if they also pissed in the desk for attention and got high for attention that kind of defeats the purpose of that whole fucking episode and the show is therefore poorly written, but hey what do i know im just a guy on the internet right?

like I think if they are trying to show anything it's that the parents going through the divorce have more problems usually than the children themselves so when the children do something fucked up or get high and get caught they jump to conclusions about why they did it based on their own insecurities about the failed marriage.

Just dumb senseless violence really made me question why I was even still watching the show.

That was by far one of the worst episodes of the series.

>south park
>20+ seasons

I don't care for that kind of thing myself. Far too edgy and violent.

No ,it's better if we have quirky comedy about bad breakups, and then they drink coffee at their local cafe and talk about their feelings.

yes sir,feelings is the body breath and soul of Rick and Morty. That messed up scifi stuff is just what kids like. I look forward to the show being taken in a whole new direction in Season 3. Can't wait to hear a 5 minute monologue from Jerry about how this all affects him.

if he didnt kill the rats he wouldn't have built a rat suit to get out of the tunnel, how else would he get out of there?

and venture brothers had 7. R&M couldn't make it to 3 before significantly paring down the episodes.

So much for no strife in the writers room.

Just came here to say Fuck Jerry and his pathetic existence

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.

>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-

>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!

>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?

>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me

>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU

>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list

>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?

>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--

>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB

>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*

>hey morty burp come here

>o-okay rick

>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that

>w-what rick

>that god on the roof

>b-but rick there isn't a god o-

>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD

>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

You gave up House of Cosbys for this shit, nigga?

This is the shit you get when you let women write for shows.

The show lacks violence, its part of his arc as a weapons dealer but only saw this in one episode? Wtf?

>too edgy
Like his responses arent? Violence is a natural way of life, or did your mother succeed in shielding that from you until now?

Perfect

this episode was fucking horrible.

Venture bros is still a thing? It never reached the level that family guy and south park which rick and morty is now

Season 3 keeps getting better and better

Precisely. Far too edgy's sake. But this turn to them talking about their feelings is a good first start.

The first episode of season was stupid. But the next 2 were pretty good. More feelings, please!

Very true can agree

no, your not even real

satanic dog eats dimensional pickle
youtu.be/CQLhu55mxz4

Right? if they just have the next 5 episodes just be them in therapy talking about their problems and maybe a big hug afterwards,, it would be a vast improvement over the last 2 seasons that were just silly.

Maybe an episode where they have feelings talk and then make more instant brownies. Then they just PIG OUT! RIGHT!?!

Why did you hire some feminist sjws to help write your script Rolaid?

Hes a beta bitch and thinks he can get laid being a beta
Just like my highschool in new england.

>Relatively unknown

shut up femanon

Bait?

The feelings shit needs to go, i never said i supported that? Also, one of the writers is going through a divorce i think which can explain the edgy-ness

>Relatively unknown
>Posts the meme-est lines from the show

So it's gamer gate all over again? But instead of the reporter sleeping with companies, the company is sleeping with the reporter?

eat shit Roland. Female comedy writers are poison.

You better be baiting nigger. 2/10 ghost antics

jesus man, i hate women too, but you seem pretty fucking assblasted over a cartoon...

Probably live a life of rejections

ITT: character arcs are bad

What are you talking about? I support the new move to a more emotionally centered show.

I mean,who wants to watch some emotionally damaged guy who abandoned his daughter, forcing her into the arms of a weak man who doesn't respect her career or life-choices? She needs a good You Go Girl and this divorce a good start.

Now we can concentrate on the things that make the show great. Not scifi hijinks and wacky sillyness. It's about feelings and emotional growth and changing the people in our lives into what we want them to be.

Also the renewed focus on Beth and Summer in the series is a welcome departure. Hopefully they'll change the title next year to Beth and Summer.

I thought the violence in that episode was gratuitous, and not in the good way.

>Two seasons of no female writers, Highest rated show on Adult Swim

Explain to me how women are needed?

>jesusfag takes 15 minutes out of his busy schedule to write some super witty satire for his totally not-underage edgy contrarian buddies to laugh at on the internet
:the post

and youre a double nigger for actually enjoying it (also nice dubs)

Disagree. I think the kids are having these issues as a result of the divorce and the "joke" is that they are largely being ignored as a result of Beth not wanting to blame her father. There is no precedence for that behavior from the kids, it doesn't make sense.

Also, the kids are shown to be very eager to continue the therapy sessions, indicating that they believe they need it, not just that they had unrelated problems at school

a shit joke that went nowhere

This is certainly bait or at least extremely sarcastic, so stop feeding it

i know, the fact that youre writing multiple paragraphs committing to the gag totally does not signify that you are mad as FUCK and think that we'll all think your very clever and not SEETHING with impotent rage.

again, to clarify, i hate women too. i really truly do. but you're making me sad

You are a monster. How dare you imply that their two near perfect seasons had no benefit whatsoever from women, and that the recent season 3 addition of them is why it's off to such a poor start.

There was ZERO therapy or talking about feelings in the show. They just glossed right over them. a 3 episode arc where they just had an honest pow-wow about what they were going through over Momosas would have made the first 2 seasons so much better.

it was fucking tacked on as a hook to keep male viewers from dropping this soiled diaper of an episode

Not at all. Women are a core, central need of the writers room and they were poorer without them.

A majority of them are women

Diversity points, so they can sell more buttons and shirts of pickle rick.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them

No one is sleeping with justin.
Either way.

I'm pretty sure this is bait, but it's kind of true.

The show has had an undertone of dealing with feelings since the very first episode.

" Listen to me, Morty. I know that new situations can be intimidating. You're looking around, and it's all scary and different, but, you know, m-meeting them head on, charging right into them like a bull that's how we grow as people. I'm no stranger to scary situations. I deal with them all the time"

maybe you're mistaking his butthurt over a show for his more intense hatred of women and their need to be included in everything. or you could go with the autist cartoon obsessed sperglord thing. either works.

I agree with him its not beth and summer its rick and morty doing crazy shit.
But go ahead and say u mad over and over again.
Women everyone no argument.

they are. the show was struggling and nearly cancelled by the end of it. then they hired women and they came out on time and without any rumors of internal strife in the writers room

the show is far better for it, and is currently better than the last 2 seasons combined.

I skipped most of the summer and beth shit and went to
PICKLE RICK MOTHER (BURPS) FUCKER.

Bird person dies

and then "HOLY SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT THING IS RUN AWAY IT'S GONNA KILL US"

No, i think if they got rid of that part and they had a "man to man" (not to assume anyones gender) it would have been much better. I'm looking forward to the women bringing this wonderful dynamic to the show.

yr a faggot

This is clearly fucking bait you newfags.

Look at this shit. It is so blatantly obvious that this is bait, that your own fucking replies are bait-tier. You faggots are acting so autistic that you're redefining the meta for bait by falling for it. Stop.

Tammy kills him

Except they dumbed down the last two episodes and rather than showing and not telling they had several unfunny monologues about shit that we the audience were supposed to infer the last two seasons.

That therapy gag was literally "HEY LETS TELL YOU, THE AUDIENCE WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW"

The amount of nonsequitors were increased to Family Guy level standards, and the amount of shit jokes (Literally EATING POOP).

It's obvious this episode was something marketing wanted to A) sell merchandise B) show they have women now.

Look how funny the special guest was guys XD She spelled out Rick and Beth's problems in a 2 minute dry dialogue with no punch line or resolution.