Am i allowed to use 4chen if i look like this? cause you all seem a bit racist and stuff

am i allowed to use 4chen if i look like this? cause you all seem a bit racist and stuff

sage dumb faggot threads like this with no content

-

No gtfo summerfag

if people are supposed to sage then why are u bumping it

OFCOURSE WHY NOW UNLESS YOU GOTTA BLEACH YOURSELF

sage every fucking thread inthis shithole then you fuck
what fucking thread ha any worthwhile content?
the trap thread?
the sixx shit log threads?
penis rate threads?
fuck off with your judgemental fucking self
if you want to moderate threads suck mooks dick and maybe hell let you mod this shithole
till then shut the fuck up

No, you fucking mook.
The whole point is to be Anonymous
Showing your stupid fucking face defeats the purpose.
If you want people to see your shitty mug go rob a store and get shot, you'll make primetime as a dindu.

Yea bruh, you good.

How was your aneurysm

Yes? No? Maybe?

Sorry but no animals
you are already ruining our countries can't you let us complain about it in peace ?

Yes!!! Sup Forums is mostly cuck faggots that are thirsty for black cock.

/thread

There is no race here. If thats what you want to talk about GTFO and find some people who give a shit about race. You'll find nothing buy insult towards your race here.

OK this is a random image from pinterest and you're prolly a Sup Forumstard but I'm gonna answer anyway.

Everybody is welcome in Sup Forums. The only thing is you don't get to cry if you run into people that don't like you and therefore mistreat you. That's literally the only admission rule here. Everybody's free to do whatever they want within the website rules, and if you don't like what others do to you, you should exercise your right to mistreat them back or laugh at it.

Cheers

You can do whatever you want. Edgy teens and old ass people that are stuck in the slave days can't are to easy to trigger by the way. You seem to hate when black people talk about dicks. It's hilarious to see them so insecure.

Look at the fucking newfag

NIGGER

9 times out of 10, it's just some kid trying to be edgy. But in all seriousness, you're fine here my dude.

Go back to R*ddit you nugget

No.

lol