WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

Tie them both up on all fours face to face, repeatedly and violently anally rape right while looking at left and silently mouthing the words 'you're next'

Bump

Discretely stare at them as long as I could and masturbate to them when i got home.

i would request moar of the one on the right

wwyd to her?

wwyd to this slut?

Love the mommy / daughter sluts

I would strip her butt ass naked and zip tie her elbows to her knees then I would gag her with her own panties and write fuck me on her ass and then I would leave her face down in a public place somewhere

Cheating slut

WWYD to Allison?

Pretty hot. Maybe strip her nude, gag her with her bikini bottoms, blindfold and tie to a tree. Then leave her her with a vibe in her pussy to be abused by whoever comes by.

I would blindfold and gag her then I would tie her to a fence along a busy sidewalk fully dressed with a sign that says "do what you want to me".. I would livestream the results online

I'd take the right to Saudi Arabia and drop her off in a dark alley

You wouldn't take a turn?

Nice tits would be fun to torture

Marry left, be loving step-father to right.

Depends how good her ass is. If it's solid I might violate it and stuff a plug in once it's filled with my cum.

wwyd to them?

I would take her to a remote barn and suspend her upside down from the ceiling she would be blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back.. I'd then set up a live stream to all of her social media accounts and slowly strip her while her friends and family watch.. after she's stripped completely naked I'd leave her there while the live stream continued and until somebody found her

I would zip tie there ankles and wrists together back to back then I'd grab a pair of scissors and cut their clothes of piece by piece while taking photos of them in various states of being stripped.. once the we're completely naked I would take them to the busiest part of town and put them on display for the whole town to see .. I wouldnt blindfold them so they could see the amount of exposure their naked bodies receive

Eeh, there's better asses out there