Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Back story?

that one i dont know. definatley an injury and not surgical.

avacado hand

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

only have a few on this phone. want the horse getting gored by the bull. plz user

I know you love your wife/husband/fashion, but this is what happens when you don't take off your fucking ring when working with spinning/fast/strong machinery

bowling.....

The fuck is happening in that?

looks like somone just rolled meat on a bone and is getting ready to cook it like in the cartoons

it's a huge relief that the fbi is tracking you psycho gore fags now

patients are in disagreement. guy desides to bring in gas and light his opponent up in the dyalysis clinic next visit. lesson..... dont be a dick.

so r u tracked for posting??????

how does something like that occur? it's almost as though they got hit by a big cheese grater.

Newfag

dont put hands near paper shredders. even unplugged if jammed.

I don't understand people that doesn't uses good quality VPNs that think they're really anonimous

i dont understand why you are still here.

kek

How "still"
I just arrived
The fuck you talking about

delicious karma

Agreed

VPN's aren't anonymous...

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Bitch gtfo then
the other faggot think i'm you you fucking prick

Enjoy your prostate massager...

Nice bait

your pain is a teardrop in and ocean of rage. moving forward....

Still better than nothing

this CAN'T be real?
acne removal
buzzfeed
ASMR
fucking 9gag

topkek

>
And your existance a grain of sand in the Bitch that is life

beach*

mobster hit

That's not the fucking best
Each thing except the 2004 game is meant to trigger lmao

gr8b8m8ir88/8

Not when they're advertised for anonymity yet log all their traffic from their clients...

oshit you right

The last tab is the best...

(as well as the 2004 madden cheats bookmark..)

oshit i fear that is still between us hidden waiting for someone to bite

sorry about all i got for now. fbi and all

V has come to

Even when unconcious nigger instinct pulls him towards the bike.

See you tomorrow

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Nerve gas.

x^D

motherfucker faggot

gr8 b8 m8

kek