Who do you think is objectively the most beautiful person in human history?

Who do you think is objectively the most beautiful person in human history?

Please don't post that quirky girl you've had a crush on since you saw her in that one movie and she was weird in that way you like.

my wife's daughter

>human history
We really only have accurate representations of woman who have been photographed which has only been possible for about 150 year. Paintings and sculptures and other depictions are almost always intentionally overflattering.

The most attractive human ever born is alive today, retard. Not only has population boomed immensely but factors that affect beauty like skincare and dental care have so improved in the modern world it's impossible for a woman 2000 years ago to be as pretty as the prettiest woman today.

We don't really know that but whatever you say. Retard.

literally just post the prettiest girl you've ever seen

it's not that hard

>Literally
Okay hon just gimme a minute.

10/10 thread now?

Helen of Troy. She had to have been hot if people would fight a war over her.

This is pretty funny. Poster one backed his claim with a reasonable argument, and poster two just called him a retard.

That would be me. I even fap to myself in the mirror, from time to time. Not posting pic, since I don't want to get doxed.

Winrar. Rachel's a goddess.

Minami.
>she likes girls tho

Retard. Ancient beautification methods are a known unknown. Poster two is a retard who can't comprehend the possibility of not knowing something.

I said what about....

Some people are just objectively flawless and Rachel is definitely one of them.

beautiful faces but what about their bodies? that's an important aspect

that's not even a very good picture of her

lol

It's you, OP!

Ko Min-Ah.

Wow who is that? She's gorgeous.

>Ko Ah-Sung*

Might not be your type, but you can't have a thread like this without Marilyn Monroe.

this is beautiful to me, because of the background info. she took it immediately after walking off a stage after performing, and she basically hinted this is her genuine orgasm face.

I really hate the barbie faces that everyone finds 10/10 these days

Helga Lovekaty

they don't build them like this any more

Do you mean like my pic?

Show us your 10/10

We want to see so we can judge you

For REAL.

Hotties.

I have stared at this pic for three years almost when I got it off ifunny (back when ifunny > Sup Forums).

I fucking am in so much love with this hitch and I don't even know her. Please help user.

Your mum

Winona Ryder. She is my queen and I would lay down my life at her say so

Cute freckles

Gonna have to go with Kelly Karloff.

Good one. She's still so hot in Stranger Things. The rundown rural mother in distress look really suits her.

Rakim Mayers. His smile is one in a billion. He has near perfect symmetry and an ideal jawline for a man. All his facial features are nice to look at. Also he has a great hairline with absolutely no signs of male pattern baldness. He is one of the most genetically gifted men in terms of aesthetics.

Fell in love with Audrey Horn at a young age.

And Imogen was absolutely stunning in Green Room

Thank you. I know I have excellent taste in women. She truly is perfection

Finally somebody with good taste

Something about that pic gets me rock hard but I can't quite put my finger on it. For now, fuggin saved

Brie Larson

>objectively

It figures that the most beautiful person in history would be user.

idk man, but I liked Heather Graham

Can we all agree on one thing: that it's literally impossible to be a 10/10 if you aren't at least half white, ideally full blooded white like Taylor Hill here.

Nika Nikola

Wrong... He's black

An Italian goddess. You have to visit Italy at least once. Great sights.

a lot of the woman posted here probably have some black dna in them.

Sure but they aren't visually black. We're talking about physical beauty.

Alizée

This
Love her

Wrong

Sure, bucko, because you were around to see every person who's ever existed. Also, where's your source to back up that claim of yours, or is it just your opinion?

i got a thing for flaws and big lips

NAILED IT

Kate.

Sky

She looks like the personification of heroin.

However, if you went back in time 2000 years, and lived then, what you considered beautiful would be drastically different than what you consider today.

Just as what is considered beautiful varies today between cultures of excess (skinny women) and cultures of scarcity (fat women). Everything is relative, everything changes.

All a part of the aesthetic.

high-flying commie lolis

The cutest of the cute

Lmao that's what I always thought

>flaws
don't see any.

Quads confirm, Communist SpaceBabes it is.

It's hard to capture her sex appeal in a photo. I always thought she was overrated until I actually saw her in a movie. Everything about her absolutely oozes sex, from her voice, to the way she walks to the way she smiles. Not sure who the sexiest woman of all time is but she's a strong contender if ever there was one.

Nigger loving gutter trash

The ceiling could cave in on that club and kill everyone there in a fire and it would matter so little the world would just pave over it and build a strip mall there.

That's not cute, that's just slutty

This is the ugliest image I've seen today and I've been here all day.

yes.

Looks a bit like Busty Buffy.

Good, there's hope for me.

Close. Of course we'd never know the most attractive human that ever lived, but I'm going to go with Audrey Hepburn. She was stupidly good looking.

No competition.

so your daughter?

Not necessarily.

Agreed. Her performance in Green Room really brought her to my attention. So damn attractive.

And Audrey Horne kills me

That ought to convinced you.

Saw her a few times when I was a baby. I think she's what catapulted me into being interested primarily in Asian women.

My nigga

Selma Blair