Hey Sup Forums, how do I find out if my gf is a pathological liar or not? Since I've known her (about 3 weeks)...

Hey Sup Forums, how do I find out if my gf is a pathological liar or not? Since I've known her (about 3 weeks), she's had her photography studio broken into, totaled her car, her dog was attacked and killed, and was a victim of an attempted robbery. I know some people have bad luck but cmon... how do I know if this is all true? The only one I've been able to confirm was the totaled car.

She's such a liar she is probably not even your gf. She is probably some other dude's gf and she just lied to you about being your gf.

>you don't have a gf

Check her asshole.
If it's huge, she's a liar

You've known her for 3 weeks.
She's your girlfriend.

No problems there, user.

She's literally spent the last 2 weeks with me nonstop. I doubt that's the case but idk
It's pretty tight

Pretty much been nonstop sex and watching movies. Been rough. She's a total nympho into dd/lg shit. Idk if I can keep up with that

She's softening you up to ask for money from you soon.

Right, because there's no possible way she's ever done that before.

You can fuck crazy, but you can't date it.

Dump her OP

lol I've told her I'm broke. So I don't know what her end game would be

She's super shy and awkward and shit. She's either a total slut or one hell of a fuckin actress. I just can't figure her out yet

If she ain't lying to you, you need to stay away from that bitch before your life ends up being an item on her "bad luck" list.

Oh yeah meant to say her last bf got killed by a drunk driver and another important person in her life was killed in a car accident. She's totally bad luck, I just can't confirm if any of its true or if she's just trying to get attention

>go to the studio
>see her car
>go to the dog's funeral
>give her some pepper spray

sounds like a load of shit to me, but who knows.

also, if you've been spending any time with her, how do you not know about the existence of her car or dog? I mean those are the two easiest things to have checked out beforehand.

That's a hint and a half on your ass to GTFO.

So, I take it you're either an adult, or soon to become one.

Put those facts together for a moment and let it sink in. Either they're going to write a best-selling autobiography, or they're making a good portion of it up.

I can confirm the wreck was real. We actually fucked in it the night before it happened and she sent me pics of it after it happened.. She said she's too shy to bring me around her family and shit so I can't confirm the dog story. She's only been to my place so far

Dibs on OP being the subject of
>Chapter 12: Another Boyfriend Dies

I'm 24 and she's 21

well, car accidents are statistically one of the most common ways to die, besides heart disease and cancer, but the fact that she has told you all that already is a bit fishy... she sounds like if she needs to be a victim or the center of attention.

rape her and give her a real story for her next boyrfriend.

Yeah she seems like the type that kinda gets off on feeling like a victim and having all the attention. Which is fine, unless it's all utter bullshit

All white women are pathological liars. She white? She's lying.

>all white women

you could have just left out the white part and your statement would still be true.

Which means she's going to turn you in for rape.
Again, you can fuck crazy, but you can't date it.

IDK, Muslim women have good reasons not to lie.

I suppose you think a white person cannot follow the faith of Islam? or simply that all Muslim women are oppressed and would be killed for lying? or that all Muslim women are incapable of getting away with a lie?

Calm your tits.