Sup Sup Forums freshman studying graphic design here...

Sup Sup Forums freshman studying graphic design here. Give me any team or college and I will make a wojack out of them for my collage

Temple Owls

Chapecoense

Fresno State Bulldogs

thanks senpai desu

fug wrong file

>studying graphic design

Seems legit.

Stanford

penn state

georgia tech

Are you working on this one

thanks senpai

its hard to do with just one logo. plz critique my OC

Hard mode. Can you make something like this?

Wisconsin badgers

Western New England University (pic related with the W Paw logo just not with the American flag)

and

Westfield State University

Thank I think it works even if it's just a logo. You did a good job making it fit.

based csub

You going to the game tomorrow senpai? Free food and shirts my nigga

Fiorentina

It came out very nice. Thanks

>Western New England University
tl dr
i think something like that is too advanced for my shopping skills class has only been in session for two weeks
I am a BC fag for now. Finishing up an AS in geology to transfer, I might fart around and see if I can get an AA in art at night after I graduate

nice, good move going to bc before. You'll skip out on more than half of the sjw bullshit classes that way.

protip, if you're going for the geology bs at csub, take all your physics, Chem, and math at bc rather than csub. Cheaper books, better instruction, and you'll save thousands on tuition alone that way. Wish I would've done that.

>Fiorentina

cal state long beach

Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves

Every asian at my high school in bakersfield had long beach as a school they applied to

I think this is gonna be my last one for today

helsingin IFK

I might just transfer and bang out a degree in history ASAP since I have all the credits to do that. I took some time off school and at 24 with no degree i feel like a fuck up.

I would like to try and finish a geology degree either at CSUB or online so I could teach kids science

Leeds United

>not using perspective tools to make the logo match the shirt
do you even photoshop?

I just used color picker for the purple one. What is perspective tools

free transform -> skew, distort, perspective and warp for the most basic functionality

SDSMT