Alright bros I suspect my gf is cheating on me but the only to find out is to go through her phone. BUT her phone needs

Alright bros I suspect my gf is cheating on me but the only to find out is to go through her phone. BUT her phone needs
Her thumbprint to unlock the screen. Any one of you know of any heavy sleeping pills that will knock her out cold that dissolve in water ?

Other urls found in this thread:

chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/rhodium/chloroform.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP… don't beat around the bush here. we all know why you really want those pills.

Okay I can devise a plan for you but I need details like, do you live with her? whats her/your house layout, who lives with you, how much she weighs, stuff like that.

She is cheating sauce I'm the other guy

break up with her without warning and you will learn everything you need to know. She will like you more even if she isn't cheating. However, if you suspect, then she is. End it and watch the reaction because you get hand either way.

Just get her thumb print on some tape and then you can use it on the phone

We don't live together but she comes to my house after work cuz she works night shift at some hospital and sleeps. I tried waiting for her to knockout to use her fingers to unlock it but she's a damn light sleeper.

This fucking pleb doesn't know a single way to get a person's thumb print.
She's totally cheating on you. Girls are sluts.

Faggot beta detected

Well can you guys just tell me which pills are good to knock somebody out or a way to get her print ? I prefer a pill because I'm not even sure if she used her thumb, index, pinky, etc. It also gives me the option to put a passkey but I'm no hacker

Perfect, heres my plan:
Turn off all the lights in your house when your gf is on her way, throw your furniture around and maybe break some glass or a mirror? The point is to make it seem like there was a break in. When she comes in bash her fucking skull in chop off her dirty whore fingers and find out how much of a cuck you are.

She weighs 240 bro she's 5'10 age 19

Fuckin ham planet

Send picture of this whale

here you go user this will actually help you.

chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/rhodium/chloroform.html

>240

just break up with her dude not worth it

jeez couldn't even use C++?

omg she is fat as fuck
how the fuck this land whale could even get two dicks as once is a huge fucking mystery.

guy who posted this here, i have done this to family members before. just wait till they go to sleep, soak a rag in the stuff and then very gently place it over their mouth and nose while they sleep. do this for a good 2-5 minutes because you arent fully filtering their air through the rag and they are sleeping so they arent breathing very fast.

fucking retard. you dont need c++ for drug instructions.

>age 19
>two hundred and forty mother fucking pounds

OP is confirmed surfer, rides waves all day and night

LOL dude no girl with those stats would cheat ever. You're good bro. I'd dump her just in case.

I just really want something to knock her out cold bros. I want to see it to believe it I don't want to just be thinking that she's cheating on me

I gave you a perfect way to do it. A way you could probably also rape her and then chop off her face and she wouldnt even wake up.
arent u even gonna acknowledge that?

give up, faggot. Thread is over