A man chooses, a slave obeys. Wake up

A man chooses, a slave obeys. Wake up.

So why do you choose to be a faggot?

Because until we say so nothing will move

You realize that game was anti-libertarian, right?

I am of no moral or political thought except my own

what if one chooses to obey?

Bitch, read a book.

And I'm sure you can see everything on that edge of yours

So then howcome i couldn't just say, wake the fuck up snorlax. Instead of having to find a pokeflut?

What if we can beg and choose?

What edge? Your attempt at vapid humor satisfies you momentarily and then leaves you empty. Rise above, transcend to the new world and be alright again. Like before.

This means literally nothing kek

Breaking: no such thing as free will

Not while we're enslaved. But we can become something greater, somethimg more. Take its hand and believe

I choose dubs, obey them!

Look deeper

Nope. Even what youre thinking has been written along time ago.

Still nonsense. Put your thoughts into things others can understand or admit you're just being edgy and trying to sound smart.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" -Albert Einstein

By Ayn Rand.

What use is a secret if everyone is allowed to know it?

If it's a secret why did you post about it retard

Allow me to try explaining for OP, as h appears to be a massive faggot. I believe what he is trying to say is that human potential cannot be reached so long as we are restricted to social rules and limitations, and that by separating ourselves from them, we can rise and actually accomplish things.

Besides, we can't let THEM know, can we?

6twwt p84 etarp19ro

I think it seems more likely that if we abandoned all social rules and limitations we would descend into chaos and would fall into barbarism. There's a reason we don't wantonly kill each other and shit

You mean, the organization?

You'll never find it by rationalization. Tiptoe to the center of the circle

They cant figure it out, but some can. The slaves wont know or understand. But man will, and man finds a way.

Personally, I feel that we can reach a happy medium. Rules to maintain safety and harmony, but still flexible enough to allow individuals to shine through.

What exactly would you change about how things are done currently to reach your ideal?

Something like that. More of an organization of organizations. Unrelated vices combining to form an anchor hold on our lives and habits.

And the only way to overcome our vices is to admit we don't have the strength and seek the grace of the Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God

Good sir, are you aware the United States has an Objectivist party? Of course, assuming you are an American, and one who isn't shy to throw away a vote.

Nothing real can be done to reach this ideal. It would require individuals to feel and want the same thing, specifically this thing. Although, the fact that they don't agree and don't have to is essentially the ideal in practice.

Parties are for ow1a5o

So your ideal is something indescribable and has no way of being reached

An armed man is a citizen; an unarmed man is a subject.

The armament of self observation is the most important

Plato's "Idealism" was based around the idea that all in existence had a perfect and unobtainable reflection. The best mankind could do would be to strive for the ideal, knowing that the real could never reach it.