I'm bored as fuck

I'm bored as fuck.
Literally bored out of my fucking mind.
I don't even remember the last time i genuinely had fun with my "hobbies" at home, which include vidya, film, music, art, etc.
Somebody, anybody, suggest something to play/watch/listen to that will REALLY make me believe life can actually be interesting.
I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYTbUXuF7ks
reddit.com/r/OCPoetry/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ozgXors2l0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad news, friend. Those are all passive activities, with the exception of video gaming, but that's just thumb gymnastics.

You wanna be entertained? Go out and achieve something. Passivity = boredom.

god damnit
that is the exact answer i did NOT want to hear, and you had to just go ahead and respond first with it, didn't you?
god damnit.

Watch Leon, the Professional. Great film

Go to craigslist and get yourself a cheap used klr 650. It will change your life. Look up klr videos on youtube. You can go on long trips, go innawoods, or even on roads. It will bring back the thrill and joy you must vaguely remember from your youth. Something to give your life meaning again. It is that simple. All you need is a klr 650.

dude......... that is fucking insane........... i have wanted nothing more than that EXACT bike lately. i'm being serious i have been looking at it every single day
wow

wow
this is one of those moments where i realize that the universe is telling me i need to do something
thank you user, you have delivered a message from on high. i will be getting one within the week, thank you

go and volunteer at a homeless shelter you selfish fucka

also, as a highly related side note, the last bike i had was a CBR 600RR but it's been about 8 years since i had it
thank you for delivering this message as though it was from my own mind

Its not much to look at. But the uglier the better, especially with pre-2008 models. This is a bike that will do anything and everything. It may not perform as well as a bike five times the cost but it will last forever and get you there. Besides with the huge aftermarket you can perform nearly any maintenance yourself for dirt cheap.

ya it's beautiful man. i've been talking to my girl about it too and telling her about how we can ride long distance on it, she loves to go to new places too. it's a fuckin BEAUTY

Cbrs aren't bad. Definitely faster. But it won't carry as much, go through the mud, or even hop over a curb. Completely different style of riding.

If you live in a region with winter it is generally best to get one during winter or early spring. People sell them cheap when you really just have to clean out a carb.

ya man i'm in love with the bike. i was even looking at how the navy modifies it with a diesel motor and calls it the M1030 and i think that might actually be one in that pic, that olive drab paint job is how they all looked on the aircraft carriers
god damn i love this bike man, i'm gonna get one this week, you've convinced me
i'm broke as FUCK but aint gonna let that stop me

Life is very short do not waste it boring
Work, do social work, visit your grandparents, bathe your dog
Keep your mind busy

It is a broke mans bike. Cheap parts, self sufficient, and good fuel economy. All for $1200 used if you find a decent deal. Especially now that all the cheap honda rebels and buell blasts are off the market, it might be the cheapest reliable working bike you can find.

It is a common paint color, they look good in earth tones. You will never own a diesel klr. Unless something changes they are incredibly rare. A shame too because word is they get 100 mpg and you can put 200,000 miles on an engine between rebuilds. The downside is slow throttle response. Also a perfect vehicle in case shtf since diesel doesn't go stale like gasoline.

go suck a dick faggot

here's how you make music out of a squid
youtube.com/watch?v=sYTbUXuF7ks

whenever I'm bored I use it as fuel to make money. sell some shit or do some trading or some surveys

IT by Stephen King. The book. Have fun, it's 1500 pages, psychologically gripping and horrifying

sometimes I take a long weekend and disappear into the national forest on my klr.

>I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED.
You want to see some weird stuff, right?

Essentially this.

If you want to make vidya more fun however, perhaps try PC gaming if you don't already, that way you can not only try enjoy building and maintaining your own PC, but you will be able to join and play community based games. Online multiplayer games with a big emphasis on team work and co-ordination are really fun, either use the in-game voice options or discord or whatever, it's all good as long as you're having fun.

Outside of video games, I enjoy writing, maybe pick that up if you've got any interesting stories you'd like to explore.

>I enjoy writing
I suggest here:
reddit.com/r/OCPoetry/
One of the rare isolated islands on reddit that isn't complete shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ozgXors2l0

This is a very good thread

Take up reading.

"The Hydrogen Sonata" by Iain M. Banks