Should i feel self conscious of being out in public with my gf...

should i feel self conscious of being out in public with my gf? she isnt the worst looking chick ever but i dont wanna hold her hand when we go out and when we go to club i wanna talk to other girls not her when she goes to the bathroom i chat up other ladies

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White Knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some more material for your assessment

If you don't even want to hold her hand in public, why are you dating her? If you're dating someone, you should be goddamn proud about dating them, show them off to the world. You don't really deserve her if you feel self-conscious around her

I hope she dumps your ass for even thinking this your fucking moron

ur a real piece of shit OP

she's a solid 6.

better than most of us can pull.

you should consider suicide OP

Are you fucking retarded?

just break up with her you fucking retard

is his penis feminine?

okay well heres the thing. i dont pretend that im not shallow. everybody is. also i didnt ask for white nighting i just asked if in general you guys think you would be proud to be with her shes my first gf so idunno. are her eyebrows too big?

Be glad you have someone at all nigger

>eyebrows
>no mention of its wang

You sure you're not a faggot?

yeah her tits are small too which makes her look manly or like a 14 yo boy

Well if the eyebrows are the issue speak with her but I don't see any problems with her eyebrows they look nice

I'll babysit her while you're out.

yeah she has small boobs which i hate when we are at the club and there are other girls with great tits

It's her manly face that gives it away
Just tell your liberal friends it's a trap and you'll be the cool kid
>but still gay

Nigga I'd take her off your pussy ass

Dude you're just an asshole is not her fault she born with those tits, in matter fact show us a pic of yourself Mr. Pretty and perfect

Listen you beta faggot. You chose to be her boyfriend. The fuck does it matter what any of us think? You should have just asked us to rate her out of 10 if that's all you wanted

Are you actually serious right now? Kill yourself faggot.

Dude just stop. Shes beautiful.
Also, people try to say looks dont matter or whatever, but they do. If you like this person, then part of that is the person looks. Its part of them, just like her personality is.

Please dont post her nudes, she super cute. Just chill and maybe talk to her.

You can drop her off at my apartment when you go out.

wow are you sure? even tho she has the flattest ass in existence

I dunno dawg,
On one hand i want to say that you have a pretty girlfriend and should appreciate her
On the other i want to say all girls are whores and we're all going to die anyways so who cares

please tell me your joking look at what i have to deal with... following me around at the club whining about how im not dancing with her

>asshole
jesus christ, out of all the places on the internet to call someone an asshole, I never thought somebody would do that on Sup Forums.

She's cute, any tits with face?

bruh, if you don't like her then break up

No she doesnt and you can change that by working out. Unless your gonna go full cuck then just stop posting her. She looks cool and idk what it is but she doesnt deserve to be displayed to all of us even if it wont effect her.

Kill yourself OP

That's a dude
>post pussy pics or be a trap faggot

Not even white knighting by saying I would. She looks fairly pretty and I would probably fuck the shit out of her

Break with her, she deserves somebody better than you Mr. Perfect

ITT: morons white knighting a trap

stop trolling. Message received. You think you're hot shit. Post a pic of yourself and we'll debate if she should keep your loser ass

She deserves better treatment than this, op. Do her the greatest thing, and break up with her. Then she is free to find someone who appreciates her company.

That should be telling you that something is wrong when you're an asshole even by Sup Forums standards.

JFC with all these white knights here you'd think it was fucking reddit lmao

What the fuck is wrong with you, dude...I would love to have a girlfriend with boobs that small. At least I would know she could actually know how to hold a conversation and not just a starbuck's cup.

You honestly need to learn to appreciate the girl that takes time out of her life to be with you and care about you.

Then again, if you're young (like I'm assuming you are) then you probably just have the dumbass millennium teen mentally which you should grow the fuck up and appreciate your lot in life.

Mom and dad aren't going to pay for you forever and when you have to get a job to afford dinners and gifts for the woman in your life, don't complain about it being hard work. Get off your ass, get a clue and stop being a whiny little bitch.

i hate you so much

Her brows are fine, that nose though. What's wrong with a delicious flatchest?

She's really pretty and her eyes are beautiful. Don't look for her flaws you prick. If you don't feel good with her, then look for the positives, and if you're too shallow to enjoy a pretty girl then break up with her instead of sharing her on the internet.

Okay FUCK YOU this has to be a troll. Go find the girl with the nicest tits and the fattest ass. Idk what you want us to say man. Seems like youd be doing HER a favor by breaking it off at this point.

She's pretty. I like her eyebrows

>not thinking shes beautiful
either recognize how good you got it, or leave he because you dont deserve her

/op is a troll. These images are taken off of an archived thread.

This is turning into a cringe thread from all these white knights

No fucking shit LOL

not a fan of her flatass mostly

now that I'm thinking about it, this is a troll.

thats what I was thinking.

IK man, i'm just really suprised i'd hear that on a website where everyone calls each other "nigger" and faggot every 5 seconds

>following me around at the club whining about how im not dancing with her

well.. that is why you go to clubs... right?

Any tits with face please?

copy that, i actually feel better.

I think most can care less about what the fuck actually happens to her but they entire thread is literally about if shes pretty.

ive posted her pix before detective

Top tier b8 m8
But i knew you were floppy when you said you had a gf

Nigger faggot retard

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White Knight

Scolding OP for not valuing his relationship is not white knighting. We're not coming to the rescue, we're telling him he is a piece of shit.

howzzat bait taste, bois?

pic related: op

See op, you are a faggot, and faggots dont have gfs

Any with full nude body?

Fucking newfag nigger GTFO

It tastes great. I haven't eaten in months.

they do if they're girls

then again girls don't go on the internet

nvm

wtf you talking about, i'm fallin in love with this girl lookin at her

I give this b8 an 8/8 m8.

That chick is cute.
You wish she was your girlfriend.

no she refuses to send me identifiable noodes
here she is with my pants around her neck

Nice any pussy pic?

I usually just go to the club because friends are going, also i get super high and watch drunk people make fools of themselves.

also a little dancing

Your first gf, too. You should have cherished memories that you will carry in your heart forever. But you don't, do you? You spoiled it all. Not just for yourself, but her, too.

Well you shared this at least 12 months ago, so I guess OP is just trolling.

Looks like a 7 to me

I think this is the troll I hate the most. I've seen plenty of trolls in my day, but never have my jimmies been so rustled.

Yeah, he does come across as a childish fucktard up his own arse.

Enough bullshit, op. Let's see what you look like.