Story Time! Computer Issues Delayed Edition!

Story Time! Computer Issues Delayed Edition!

RULES & NOTE:
RULES:
1. First come, first serve.
2. No fun allowed.
3. Choose actual options.
4. Due to severe computer issues I can not get to the archive to format and post, apologies. I can provide context if needed.

You and Hannelore(Hanni) have been watching the Anthony Bourdain marathon. Admittedly it is an odd chocie of marathon for Christmas Day, but you appreciate it. Samantha has largely ignored you, Hanni has said she's spending the day with her room mate. Remus hasn't bothered messaging you either. Samantha sent you another message from her old number, apologizing for the penis ad spam prank. It never really crossed your mind it would be a prank.

"I have to apologize," Hanni says while standing up to stretch.

CHOICES:
>For what?
>Why?
>Nah, nothing to apologize for.

For what.

Welcome back Senpai~

Oh shit, been waiting for this.

After my day, I need some story time.

Thanks, glad to see you're back!
/
"For what?" Facing away from you her shoudlers heave with a sigh. Left hand rubs against her forearm. A small mutter.

"I lied a bit. I did have coffee at home, and I made the muffin myself at home. I just wanted an excuse to come over here. I didn't want to be lonely on Christmas, and I didn't even know if you were here." She turns to face you, still smiling. "I do have to go, I feel like I've overstayed my welcome but I really appreciate you hanging out with me."

CHOICES:
>No problem.
>You're welcome over whenever you want.
>You didn't have to lie, but I do appreciate the edible gifts.

You're welcome over whenever you want.

You're welcome over.

"You're welcome over whenever you want." You offer a smile and walk her to the door. She hesitates at the frame and smiles back.

"You really are a sweet guy. I'm sorry to hear what happened between you and Samantha. I hope she doesn't stop you from coming to Coffee of Doom more often." With that she disappears into her room leaving you in the hallway with your own door open. It;s roughly 3 PM. You have until 10 to do anything you want. But obviously nothing is really open on Christmas.

CHOICES:
>Troll for shops anyway.
>Games, maybe try Dota so you can talk to Lauren and Remus more fluidly.
>Find a new hobby, maybe.

Troll

YOU FUCK! Why didn't you do games for Lauren.

She might've sucked all the dicks, we don't know yet.

I'm cooling my jets on Lauren until we find out about that. Or if we already did, I apologize.

You go trolling down the street in search of any shops that may be open. Most fast food places are, a lot of the privately owned shops aren't except for the oddball ones. Things like Harry's Illusions and Magic, Benjamin's Books and Oddities. One shop that's been under construction for a while seems to have it's opening day today. "Grandma Wishi's Mystical Goodies and Artifacts."

CHOICES:
>Get some food.
>Magic is a good hobby.
>Maybe find some new reading material.
>Granny Wishi..?

She's trying to lowkey get with us though, I doubt she'd go suck off everyone.

Reading material.

You open the door to a small bell jingle. "Good afternoon," a young man is at the counter. He has purple hair, and is wearing thin-framed glasses. "Feel free to look around, don't steal anything. I'll know." He offers a cheeky grin with the sentence. Each shelf is organized by genre, alphabetically.

CHOICES:
>Romance.
>Fiction.
>Fantasy.
>How-To Books.

I don't know, she seems to be going for any pole.

She should be more fixated on us given the necklace but she was all over Remus from some pretty basic video game shit. And then there's Adam, she was riding his cock at the party too.

I just don't like how Lauren has such a flimsy attachment to us, given how much you guys invested in her.

Romance.

How to.

'Fabio's Grandiose Jaunt', 'The Grave Captive', 'Future in the Concerto'.. And of course all the covers are muscled, tanned men who'd probably beat your ass to Taiwan and back. Spread across the shelves occasionally are odd knicks and knacks. A small crystal skull, a D&D figurine, one of those dancing flower pots...

CHOICES:
>Grab a trinket.
>Grab a book at random.
>Try another genre.

Grab a book of random.

What happened with Lauren's girlfriend?

Girlfriend?

You grab one of the books without really paying attention to it. 'Future in Concerto'. Maybe it'll be good. Hopefully it'll be good. You take it up to the counter, setting it down. "Five dollars." You fish out your wallet, dropping down 7. He takes it, rings it up, gives you back your change minus tax. Barely even pocket change. Exiting from the store, you can go to another shop, get some food or go home.

CHOICES:
>Go home.
>Food.
>Shop around some more.

Not in the literal sense, sorry I meant like that blonde girl.

Go home.

That's Hannelore and we seem to be going full steam ahead on that route.

You walk home, back into your apartment with your new book in hand. About an hour as passed. You set down to read a few pages when your phone dings.

CHOICES:
>Ignore it, keep reading.
>Check it but don't respond.
>Respond.

Least we've got her as backup but hopefully we can pull the harem route.

Respond.

Check it, don't respond.

>use library card cause who the fuck buys a book?

Do you just straight up answer your phone without checking it?

Plus, we're actively trying to avoid two characters.

Samantha again. What was it this time? 'Just wanted to say sorry again, I was really drunk after the party. Merry Christmas!' You text back the obligatory Merry Christmas, returning to the book. It's not bad, but it's nowhere near what your average person would consider good. Purple prosed to hell and back, dialogue is dry, and the people aren't even believable. Ding, goes the phone.
CHOICES:
>Give up reading it for now.
>Check the phone.
>Eat the muffin you never ate.

It might've been Lauren.

Eat.

That's why you check. It probably would've been an option to answer the phone after we checked who it was.

You eat the muffin. No longer hot, not even warm, but the flavor and moisture is still there. The cinnamon and apples explode flavor into your mouth, sending you straight to Flavor Town. Your mind is overtaken by falling leaves and Autumn Times. Pumpkins around every corner, Samantha hanging off your arm... It was really great. You'd have to ask Hanni for more later. Your computer is sitting in the corner, dejected.

CHOICES:
>Spot o' Christmas Gaming.
>Christmas Specials on TV.
>Light a scented candle.

Candle.

Light candle.

You pick up a nearby candle, lighting it with the candle you keep with it. Banana Walnut Bread. It's more summery than autumny but the warm smells just fuel the autumn feels left behind by the muffin. Normally you didn't mind Winter, but god did it not help your recent moods. You relax for a few moments, just taking in the scent...

CHOICES:
>Check your phone.
>Try to read again.
>A bath would be good, just for relaxation.

Phone.

You check your phone, this time the message was from Remus. At this point it crossed your mind no had bothered to call. Guess it just isn't modern culture to call people. 'Merry Christmas friendo, hope it's a good one! Everything okay with you at the party last night? You seemed off.'

CHOICES:
>Merry Christmas.
>Respond truthfully.
>Lie.

Merry Christmas.

is reemus guy or girl I forgot.

Remus is the guy who gave us the loan and seems to be conspiring with our ex girlfriend.

He might also want our ass, it's hard to tell.

Guy, he was the Clerkmun

'Merry Christmas!' You set your phone down after, just relaxing with the scent. Quickly you fall asleep. Leaving the candle unattended, you naughty. Luckily you awake in roughly an hour and nothing has burnt down. The only reason you woke up was your stomach is very angry.

CHOICES:
>Get frozen dinner.
>Go out.
>See if you have anything you can make.

Go out.

Go out.

You go out, something quick and cheap. MacDunalds. Just a double cheeseburger, fries, and a drink. It'll leave you a bit hungry but you are saving. The dining floor is mostly empty. The only other people there are teens much younger than you who either weren't there by choice or just hated existence entirely. But what's the difference there anyway?

CHOICES:
>Be a creep, eavesdrop.
>Watch out the window as you eat.

Watch out the window.

You watch out the window. Not many people out today as to be expected. A few couples around, but most of them don't appear happy. A guy walking his dog. Another gang of roaming Santas. Oh hey look it's Fat Jesus again. You lose yourself in watching people, slowly eating your meal and losing time.

It's about 9 now and you have to go back home. You have a good thirty minutes before you go to bed.

CHOICES:
>Read.
>TV.
>Just sleep,

TV.

TV.

You watch TV for the last 30 minutes. Charlie Brown's Christmas Special, actually. Good stuff. Numbs your mind to any invasive thoughts you may have.

Unfortunately you do have to go to bed so you can get up in time for work in the morning. This night, you have no dreams. You wake up to your alarm...

CHOICES:
>Shower.
>Skip it, get breakfast.
>Forget it all, go to work. Early bird.

Shower.

Good lad, always good keeping yourself with good hygiene

I feel like if we're battling depression here, we have to make sure to shower every day.

You go to the shower, doing a quick rinse and wash. Throw on deodorant, your uniform, and a quick bowl of cereal. Luckily the store is only about four blocks away, a twenty minute walk if you're careful. You make it just on time as you planned. Lane 4 today. Not to many others are here yet, but will be arriving momentarily.

CHOICES:
>Wait for customer appropriately.
>Lounge.
>Occupy yourself.

Wait appropriately

You wait by appropriately, helping customers as you should. Answer any questions you can answer. Everything is going smoothly, No hitches. Before you know it your shift is almost over. Nothing eventful happened. Part of you is glad after the last two days, but another part is craving. For action, for change. Drama. For emotion.

CHOICES:
>Try to occupy your mind.
>Dwell on it.
>What are you doing the rest of the day?

What are you doing the rest of the day.

You try to think of what you'll do for the rest of the day. You could always try to talk to Lauren, maybe get her to hang out. Avoiding Remus seems to be your new pastime so may do that. Of course Hanni is probably working so you could stop by the CoD. The thoughts occupy your mind until the end of your shift. Now you must decide.

CHOICES:
>CoD.
>Just go home.
>See what Lauren is up to.
>You can avoid Remus if you're home.

See what Lauren is up to.

What's the context to all of this?

We already know she's sucking all the dicks.

May as well. You text Lauren, 'What's up? Want to hang out?' Walking down the street slowly you find no response. No respite from the darkness that's creeping in the corners for every alley and the glare of every passerby. You'd been relatively fine until the party. What happened? Had she really affected you that much? Ding!

'Sorry, busy today. I can in two days.' That'll be Tuesday.. Well your options have appeared to severely limited themselves.

CHOICES:
>Home is nice.
>Scented candle drives away the darkness.
>Hanni is at CoD.
>Remus could be anywhere...

Hanni

Hanni.

I want her to see us break.

No she's not, girls can have fun without doing that.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better programming

She's going to be busy sucking dicks for two more days, user.

I think we just have to accept it at this point.

MC is user who recently had a breakup and is seemingly fighting depression. He met a girl on the street who was really fixated on a necklace. Bought it for her as a Christmas gift, had to enter a personal loan with the clerk named Remus to do so. Trying to form a relationship with her. Met her friend Hannelore(Hanni) who's admittedly treating you much better than the girl you bought the necklace for. And here we are. Anons can fill you in further.

You go to Coffee of Doom, slinking in and up to the counter. Hanni is working today, with another brown haired girl you don't recognize. "Hey user, how can I help you?"

"Whatever you want to make me." She smiles, nodding before setting to work getting the coffee. The metal music playing over the speakers drowns your thoughts out. The scent of coffee drags you back to the present, Hanni's smiling face keeps you anchored to it. It's a good thing to try to stay anchored, however you can. But do you recognize that depending on people to keep you anchored can end badly? Part of you doesn't know. The other part hopes you do.

CHOICES:
>Drink at the cafe.
>Talk to her, not too busy anyway.
>Deep inhale.

Talk to her.

Deep inhale.

Talk.

Anywhere, where all of this is archived?

angelinteractivestories.tumblr

This , I'll have yesterday's and today's posted tomorrow.

"How's your day been?" She nods, handing you the drink. You take it and take a sip, feeling the caffeine surging into your body. "Good. Hey, thanks for yesterday. That muffin was awesome." She smiles gratefully, moving to the side slightly so the brownhaired girl takes the register. You follow.

"Alright we can talk now."

CHOICES:
>Try to strike a conversation.
>Ask her about herself.
>See when she gets off.

See when she gets off.

Cheers, thanks.

See when she gets off.

"Hey, this may be a bit weird when do you get off?"

She glances down at her watch again. "In about an hour." You nod and lean against the counter with a sigh. "You good?" You offer a nod and a smile, much better than you were at least. The coffee was helping as well.

"I'll wait until your off, get back to work!" You teasingly grin with the last remark and move to one of the small tables nearby. It's a cushioned chair. Green upholstered with a tiny floral design in it. It's comfortable as well.

CHOICES:
>Enjoy the coffee.
>Watch Hanni.
>Listen to the music.

Watch Hanni.

Music.

Why would you pick the music?

Here we go user-kuns.

Why not?

We might get to fuck Hanni.

You watch Hanni as she works. She seems happy but you notice occasionally a small flit of panic flies across her face. From what you aren't sure, but it never outwardly affects her. Maybe it's just in your imagination. She's an expert at most of the drinks she's asked to make, though. It takes her little to no time at all to throw it all together. It's really amazing to watch. Her eyes are so focused the entire time...

/

Okay, so unfortunately I have to cut it extra short tonight because of computer problems. I will be doing another one at 12 AM EST as usual. That one will be all night! I am here to answer questions for a bit.

Not yet though. Right now it doesn't matter, she's working. Watching her isn't doing much.

Is Lauren sucking all the dicks right now?

So, do you just make this up as it goes?

Arigoto, I'll be at work that time though, so good luck and I'm very thankful for this, enjoy your night/day Senpai~

Our guy isn't all in on the Hanni train yet. So we have to admire her for a bit to get him on board with us.

That's the thing with the guy we're controlling, he's so depressed and sad that we have to push him into these things.

I'll offline tomorrow anons, don't you dare fuck this up for me.

What kind of progress do you want us to make?

I'll be around and I'll try to see what I can do for you.

This, we've somewhat sadly lost our touch with Lauren.

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

Who know?

I have a general idea of where I want to go overall, but the individual events and how the characters react are on the fly.

Have fun, I'll be sure to archive it this time!

Anything is fine just don't make us lose the Hanni route or Lauren route unless either prove they don't like us. I've been trying to get us a threesome or at-least one of the two. Thank you user-kun.