Testing to see if I'm banned

Testing to see if I'm banned

Wow, I can't believe rueters actually had Hillary at 98

Who had the .3% chance of winning?

America.

Probably McMullen in case he won Utah and the electoral college voted for him instead of Trump

Johnson

>huffington post
so it's nothing and you're trying to be dishonest? Huffington post isn't a polling group, they don't do polls based of scientific method, and using their non-professional poll as some evidence of polls being fake is intentionally dishonest or just stupidity.

sounds like you're requesting

The nyt actually had Clinton at like 99.1 percent of winning at the beginning... And then it started to go down and down lmao

because the pollsters think they can control the outcome of elections

Oy vey goyim knows! SHUT IT DAON!

Is this real? I love this.

yes was real

they've been deleting all posts with the word trump in it all day. think the janitor is an embarassment supporter

The god

"crime rate"

Crime rate of what? Murders? Vandalism? Assault?

Also... No source for the "crime rate"... Just a bs photoshopped image.

Fuck Trump.

slash fucking thread

fuck occupy dems

Meme War I is what I call it

Can't wait for Meme War II in 2020.

Lmao is it that hard to believe? Cities vote Democrat and they also have the highest murder rates.

That's just how it is bud

It would be all crimes, moron.

DUDE give us a hazmat warning before exposing us to 100% pure cringe.

that bc when they take surveys they only include populouses of 100k and more

meme war 1 was brexit

Lmao thats pretty cheeky

Hahaha get a load of this libtarded faggot

They didn't get anything wrong. If someone has a 99% chance of winning, and they don't, it's because the other person had a 1% chance, they pulled off an upset with a slim chance.

Do you guys even understand what % means?

comparing friendly fire to intentional torture? hahah that's my TRUMP

you're telling me there's MORE CRIMES REPORTED IN PLACES WHERE PEOPLE ARE?!?!?! OMG WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT.

it's almost if prairie dogs don't report crimes these days! Coyotes get away with EVERYTHING!

cities have people, so crimes occur there.

If you have a map of the rate of ANY ACTIVITY involving people it would look like this.

Economic RATE
SALES RATE
TRAFFIC RATE
INTERNET USAGE RATE

brainlet doesn't understand what "rate" means

Yeah and with the end of the election cities now have the highest riot rate. Oh sorry "Justified protest" is what the media calls it.

rightlyfully so. skorea did it, poland did it, now it's america's turn to show them how it's done