Is heroin the ultimate drug? I mean what is the high really like? Is it worth dying for?

Is heroin the ultimate drug? I mean what is the high really like? Is it worth dying for?

>heroin
>not doing Carfentanil

Get a load of this pussy. Might as well just drink cough syrup if you are this afraid of real drugs.

>ionjecting recreational faggot highs
ya'll bitches will never know the real high from making endless gains with roids and test

Go on...

Nothing is Better than DMT. Absolutely Nothing.

Heroin is for plebs. Adrenochrome is where it's at

those are sum rad nunchucks

dont listen to autistic kids from here
heroin is suicide , take once and youve finished your life

why this nigga have a human skull on his table

Why is jesus trying to steal this guy's heroin?

At the bare minimum, shooting up will fuck your life for years

Stoned yank sesh's gotta finish somewhere

>try to inject heroin
>put that shit in
>suddenly jesus appears and possesses my arm just as I inject
>"OH FUCK YEAH THAT'S THE SHIT MAN, FUCK!"
>jesus steals my heroin for himself yet again

So short though

Also not necessarily "enjoyable" although it's probably my favourite too

the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm" the best drug is andy sixx stuffing a creamy steamy dreamy log down my wet throat like this "gork gork gork gork gork gork gork mmmm yes daddy guiorrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhkkkkkkk mmm ommmmf mmmmmm"

no. but addiction doesn't work that way. when you first try it , it might just feel relaxing or warm fuzzy, etc. not everyone gets the euphoria from heroin either.

The problem is you are simulating the brain chemicals you get when you do something "good". So you sort of retrain yourself, like a rat. And your brain is part of it so after a while, nothing feels good except Heroin.

Storytime. Last year i helped a friendo getting rid of her H addiction. This shit is fucked up to heavens. She was 19 using it since she was 14 , Preggo for the second time since i know her and wanted to do it right. So we locked her into a room. I searched it beforehand and checked everything, even under the carpet and floor. Nothing. Withdrawl in that room for 2 weeks . Got her hooked on League of faggots and Skyrim in that time wich is arguably worse then that. She hated me after 3 days and thanked me on the 10th. While she was locked away and we took care we decided to clean her place up wich was a nightmare in itself. I liftet up her matress and felt a poke at my arm. Fuckthisshit I had a needle stuck in my arm. Got it out, ER (ty german healthcare system for not sucking trumps dick) and HIV testing for the next month. Everything negative tho. She is now happy with a child, redoing her schoolyears she missed while working in a bakery for 9.50€an hour. The kid seems fine according to the docs. Don't do it mate.

I hope that is a success story. I've yet to meet someone who could stop like that.

It is except for the fact that she wants to start skyrim speedruns now. Shes down to 3 hours with gliches last time i heard from her. Worried about her grades lol.

mostly people who quit like that end up cross addicting. sex. food. other drugs. videogames. ( I played warcraft like 40 hours a week + plus working a full time job + turned into an alcoholic. It took about 6 years for it all to come crashing down ( again ).

The thing with taking heroin ia that you shouldn't just dive in , I find it better to start smoking weed , then progressing to pills , coke , crack and then finally heroin after a few months of drug abuse .

This serves 2 purposes , firstly it reaffirms the theory that weed is a gateway drug , thus giving you a well used excuse as to how you went down that slippery slope .

Secondly it lets you body build up immunity to drugs and makes you less likely to overdose , kind of like that snake venom milking guy who injects himself with a tiny bit of venom everyday so that one day when he fucks up and gets bitteb by a big rattlesnake the venom does nothing because his body is used to it, works the same with drugs , thats why Keith Richards is still alive and River Phoenix died , river went to hard to fast .

It may sound stupid but seriously try speedcubing. Got me away from smoking. A good starter cube costs not even 10€/$ whatever (cycloneboys feiwu) and a great pro cube is not even 50$ (QiYi Valk3). It is seriously addicting but helps with concentration and all that shit. Even my violinplay improved. Start with Layer by Layer method. Learn F2L, look OLL and PLL. If you are dedicated you can get down to 30 seconds in 4 months and have a near party trick.

Yea pretty much. Fentanyl is better imo but same difference. The catch is I can't do wither anymore because it made me do a nollie 360 heelflip with my life, not,in a good way

So hot

Meh skip,crack its not all ita cracked up,to,be hehekekek but really, its not i dont,know,why nigs are so batshit for it

Wtf is a speedcube?
Also reccommend sleedballing, best feel ever

Solving rubikscubes and other turning puzzles like 2x2x2 or megaminx as fast as possible. Its a huge sport and a lot of fun. Plus it keeps your hands buisy and you can take it anywhere.

Nice try Dr. Gonzo.
How about I just slip you into the pool.

Because they're borderline retarded.