Hey Sup Forums, just wanted to ask a brief question

Hey Sup Forums, just wanted to ask a brief question.

What is stopping you from doing what you want?

Most people find their answer to this question, realize what absolute freedom feels like, and then they burn out like candles.

Today I told my friend of a year and a half that I wanna rip her nose off and slam my finger in the gaping hole until I scooped out all the fucking brain matter from her skull. What stopped me from actually doing it was the consequences, what would've stopped you?

well, what i want is to kill myself, and i'm not seeing any reason not to do it
so, suggestions on the best way to hang myself with a belt?

Fear of judgment

I am a degenerate after all

Oh and prison

Would like to avoid that too

Money.
Without more of it I can't move on with my life and improve myself.

Thats easy, use multiple belts, one as the neck loop, two as the rope, and one more to tie around a high tree branch, jump from tree, your neck snaps and thats that.

Oh man you're really fucked.

I lack the intelligence and resolve to transcend my own flaws with out turning into a megalomaniac.

So instead you become the opposite, self hating and insecure?

I am too nice to people. I give them too many chances because I see the good in theirnheart, and it makes me want to try and help them to help themselves. I've realized a lot of people don't want to help themselves, and are too self focused to realize when they're pulling you down with them. Then the last 4 or 5 "friends" (one supposed best friend) I've had these occurrences with have stabbed me in the back. I want to try to help people but it's hard when you start to lose faith in the goodness of those closest to you

>What is stopping you from doing what you want?
The consequences.

I will never be my real, free self.

Language barriers and my own anxieties i guess. I'd love to sell all my shit and go backpacking but i feel like itd suck cock not being able to understand anyone.

I don't have enough money yet.

i'm to stupid

No instead I just go in with life trying to do the best I can, self hating is a useless tool for motivation and insecurities are at best dissipated by confronting them.

Physical pain - fucked up spine and can't get decent pain meds. In 8 years ive been given weak muscle relaxers and hydrocodone (5mg 3x daily), which are both shit.

Money alleviates the consequences of doing what you want. Poor people do what they want and then sit in jail for 60 years, rich people do what they want and no one ever knows.
Money and accountability are inversely related.

Until you come into contact with someone who doesn't care about money.

money

Too*

Just do it

The fuck does that even mean

Even if I told you, you wouldn't understand.

she has a boyfriend and i just want her to be happy

fear of prison mainly

Shouldn't you be in school by now?

>obligatory imageboard emo
Shut up faggot

Lack of money and skill level to do it.

I don't know what I want. Who the fuck really knows. Anyone who says they truly do is just talking shit.