I really don't have a lot of confidence. How to get more confidence? How to get ladies?

I really don't have a lot of confidence. How to get more confidence? How to get ladies?

Grow some balls, and stop watching anime you fucking beta

How the fuck am I supposed to know?

>How to get ladies?

Take out penis in front of them without a word, and make pic related face. 100%!

I think if he knew how to grow balls he would've done it
Fail

If you dont have confidence to get ladies you dont have confidence to live.

Personally i started with little things: focusing on what other people says to me, focusing on the person itself..

AND

Look people straight in the eyes when they talk to you; thats how a conversation should work and if you dont do its your bad, if they dont its their problem

Fake it til you make it.

Well user, what do you look like?

Also, dont give a fuck about your "problems", for example:
I am 22 and growing bald unfortunately (family thing), just dont give a fuck, when it will be time i will cut my hair and thats it.

Everyone has something they are ashamed of, just act like you accepted that/accept that asap

>Going Bald

Damn user

Just try to talk to more people, guys and girls, and just open up over time. It takes a bit of work and time. Also, you don't have to be one of those "everyone's betafag" guys to get girls, just do what you want. Live in the moment, confidence will come eventually.

Everyone's got confidence. It's a muscle. In some people it's really unworked and covered up by a bunch of fat. You gotta work it out by putting yourself out there, reflecting on yourself, meditating, and going to therapy (if you think that might help you).

Confidence is really just about learning how to be happy with yourself. Women find that attractive.

Also the red pill attitude you'll find from a lot of users on this site is toxic and misleading as fuck. Don't get sucked into that.

Holy fuck I got Satan trips!

Stop using kik chats

Holy fuck twice in a row!

BURN THE WITCH!!

>huge crush on asian girl
>friends keep telling me to man up and ask her out
>continuously bitch out and just hang out as friends
>out of no where grow some balls and ask her out
>dating now

just grow some balls. Everyone always said to me to just do it and I fucking hated that advise. But dude you gotta just go for it.
See a girl that you think is cute? Go up and talk to her - if she treats you like you're some creep then you know she's a bitch and just move on

TOO MUCH POWERFUL

confidence with the ladies comes from knowing that you have what they want.

do you have what they want?

With your dubs and my personal army Sup Forums we can do thi- nay, we MUST do it. DUBS we must form a line until trips arrive to best this evil

One of the best ways to boost confidence is to start working out. I started working out daily around 10th grade and have been doing it for 6 years now. Feel a lot better about myself.

FOR TOMOKO!!!

Very carefully.

Have you tried magnets?

oh fuck I guess double trips and getting dubs all day exhausted my power. Worry tomoko.

this guy knows.

Fuck I meant sorry