Thoughts?

Thoughts?

BLACKED

I can't imagine the kind of person who would care about something like this. Probably the same kind of person who's obsessed with race and would try and make a racial connection with this.

wtf I hate white ppl now...

Rock has been dead for over 15 years.

How has it only now been eclipsed?

It's cool. Some other race will invent some new music genre and white people will just jump to that in due time.

Indifferent. They're both p(r)etty shit in general.

They are so many fucking subgenres of Rock it could never possibly die

it's almost as if they're ultimately superior or somethin like tht

Honestly it should be great for race relations, but since black people still actually think they're opressed get triggered every time a white guy says nigga, it doesn't do much to help really

Why is this arousing

She thicc

This. I'm amazed Rock was still considered the most listened to genre. I have assumed it was Country music for at least the last decade or so.

That being said it doesn't bother me at all. I'm happy that Hip-Hop continues to be relevant as a genre and is still progressing and has artists pushing the boundaries. When I was younger I hoped that would happen again for Rock music, but I understand that Rock has more or less reached it's limits. At least as far as it being a commercially relevant genre goes. In the current musical landscape all genres can thrive in some form or another, Rock music jut won't do it on a strong commercial level.

It also makes me think that the reason Rock has managed to stay on top until now is due to shitty bands like Imagine Dragon which are hardly even Rock music to begin. I would rather see Rock music step down and bow out than to see it's lifeless corpse held up by shitty Electronic bands posing under the guise of being Rock and old dinosaur bands like Foo Fighters and Nickelback that are well past their prime (or were never worthwhile to begin with)

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>listening to either

You know a genre is dead once the white people start making it cringey

I mean, hasn't it already been like this for the people our age for a while now?

there are 13 year olds and 40 year olds on this board right now

it shouldn't mean anything to people who actually care about music, because they would know that there is plenty of the genre(s) they like being created at any point in time, and that sales charts and top 40 radio is not representative of the state of music as a whole.

Yes but the majority are obviously in their mid teens to mid 20s.

You fucking degenerates. Shame on you.

We'll this is another symptom of the millennial retardation

faked

White people have no respect or love of their own culture anymore. Hip hop is for people who cannot participate in higher art forms. They are too stupid and simple minded to do so. They are just like normies

This, especially when you have those damn jews running shit. Nowadays, you can't turn on the radio without hearing some nigger either bitching about white people or being in da club. Top40 Radio really only exists to brainwash people and get them to cuck themselves out or buy shit. Of course white people aren't going to get play if means pushing an agenda. Doesn't help that rock really has been pushed as far as it can go as that other user said, AND it has to compete vs the underground scene, soundcloud, youtube, etc. AND the plethora of genres. Yeah, the edm bubble popped, but it's still culturally relvant.

Hip Hop might be number 1 now, but by how much relatively?

Quality bait, my friend.

White guilt paired with single parent families leads to this.

>why is this image of a naked woman arousing?

Thats because children and black people litsen to trap music

The headlines were true.

Rock died with Chris and Chester.