Tell me about the Jew, user - what does he want, what is is end goal?

tell me about the Jew, user - what does he want, what is is end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OwD7svkVFM
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shekels

Crashing our civilization.

to be your friend
I just want the goyim to appreciate me

Nothing. There just like everyone else and this is the most tired meme on pol.

Im tired of it too, but one thing I always wonder is why Jews outside of Israel all seem to be so fucking liberal. I'm not aware of a single notable diaspora Jew that's conservative.

to teach the rest of the world how to be smarter and less animalistic

And they call us shitposters..

You're alright in my book, kike. Hasidic Jews are worse than niggers or ragheads though

ln the three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, thrown us into class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question. Why? Cos it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life till there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness.

A world where gentiles have no sense of nationalist or ethnic identity to unite under, locked in perpetual conflict with other gentiles over petty religious, political and social class disputes.

Why? Because the last group of people to unite under a nationalist identity inadvertently revealed the nasty parasites and usurpers operating in their midst and frantically tried to purge them from humanity. They got quite a bit of em, but unfortunately, they failed to eradicate every single one.

i am a jew, and i simply want to dismantle global capitalism so societies can restructure themselves along ethnic and ideological lines as they see fit. i want every country to have strong borders, and want my own to declare a complete moratorium on all third world, non-white immigration. my end goal is world peace through totally voluntaryist, non-interventionist, societies and governments.

World domination. They want to turn everyone into one big homogenized mass to be easy to control.

Form the Greater Israel. To gain power they need land. With land they have access to oil. With oil they have money.

Google the Greater Israel. It's basically Israel now + all neighbour countries of the Middle-East. That's why they're so keen on destroying Syria, Iraq, etc. They need the land for themselves to control the pipelines.

Re-creation of the tower of Babel with Israel at the helm.

b......ut, the Tower of Babel is doomed to collapse

>destroying all Muslim countries
>killing millions of Muslims

How is this not a good thing?

I mean you're probably Muslim judging by your flag and if so I can't wait till all 1.6 billion of you are turned into ash

Red pill...

youtube.com/watch?v=6OwD7svkVFM

That's because you're an uneducated idiot.
>bill krystol

Let the Jews take over the Middle East and kill most of the Muslims. Jews move to greater Israel. Nuke the whole Middle East. Round up the remaining Muslims and Jews. Gas the Jews and burn the Muslims alive.

I see no problem with this

Enjoy your death mohamMud it's coming soon. Both you and the Jews come from the same place you're both the enemy and you will kill eachother and then be slaughtered.

CRASHING THIS UNIVERSE....WITH NO SURVIVORS!

kek
>We get control of Greater Israel
>Now have a powerful homeland where we can seriously compete with you
>If it comes down to it we operation Samson.
We are your friends if you allow us to be one. Do you not see how a "Greater Israel" in the Middle East could benefit the West?

Some people just want to watch the world burn master bruce

So long as we were truly friends and don't attempt to control or manipulate the other I'd go for this.

Destruction of Islam in its entirety is a must and non negotiable. It's either a 0 tolerance to Islam and Muslims or forget it. Don't forget islams stated goal is to dominate the world and not just by the sword there is lying and economic jihad too. I have a feeling that the wars in the Middle East and terrorists are just there to provide an excuse for western countries to allow millions of Muslims to "escape their hardship" in reality it is all a very carefully calculated plan by Muslims to flood the west with Muslims an and destroy it from within. They give billions in "donations" to leftist parties every year. Really if anyone has any control over the world and had any benefits from globalism it's Muslims

Adam Sandler.

I don't see how Israel benefits from taking the most powerful nations in the world and flooding them with their enemies? Am I missing something here or.

Yes you missed something it's my fault. I'm not saying it's Israel flooding the west with Muslims

I'm saying it's an Islamic plot by the Muslims to fulfill the Qurans command to conquer the world. Rich Muslims fund and start the wars so that the west will feel sorry for them and open the gates to let the Muslims in. The Muslims that were let in proceed to breed like rats and take over from the inside. It's a 100% Islamic conspiracy to take over the world and I'm willing to bet that at least half the stuff we hear about the Jews is lies spread by the Muslims.

Again to clarify its not the Jews who are responsible for flooding the west it is the Muslims. they've been trying to take the west for a thousand years. The only reason the Jews are even in the west is because the Muslims took their land and forced them to flee or be murdered

The Muslim is the true parasite on this world and the Muslim must be exterminated as such. While there are still some things I don't trust the Jews on I believe overall any plans they have are to regain their land that the Muslims stole.

The Muslims want to make it seem like the jew wants to take over the world. It is simply Islam passing the blame.

Israel has nothing to do with the mass Muslim immigration or the wars in the Middle East. Muslims however would like you to think it's all Israels fault and that Muslims are peace loving hard done by people

We don't have to tell you. They tell you themselves - just read the Talmud. And for a more secular point of view, read Culture of Critique.

The Eternal Jew serves as a catalyst for humanity to forever struggle against.

Israel translates to English as "struggles with God". Humanity is becoming closer to realizing it is its own God and the kikes are the necessary evil for us to struggle with and thus grow

Shilling is in full force today it seems

Your life.

Money and survival

Hello Mohammed. How's your Muslim mayor?

Stop looking at the rest of us like cattle or beasts and maybe we will.

They want to keep Americans having abortions for occult rituals, and mutilating baby penises. They suck em, and murder gentile children for sacrifices. They are the occult, and the richest families that created Hollywood and the American dream, stole Israel, and have been war mongering to make money, since (and including) WW2.

The Jews were kicked out of England for murdering too many Christian children (look up the murdered children saints, there's a lot of them). Most went to Germany, and have been the richest banking families controlling media and history for the past century.

White niggers blame everything on the jews. Niggers blame everything on the whites. Deport or kill both and all problems solved

yeah Israel is 90% shitposters here

Kill yourself tonight

Everything I said is absolute fact. Learn about the world you live in.

Khazars are garbage.

the jews plan is to try to play both sides and hope they can both be the enemy and on the side of god

their dumb and their end game is changing the standard of living to something seen thousands of years ago with motherfuckers spending all day churning butter

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eindtijdinbeeld.nl%2FEiB-Bibliotheek%2FBoeken%2FThe_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FSummaryOfRothschildPower

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whale.to%2Fb%2Fjosephson.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmises.org%2Fbooks%2Fgold.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greghallett.com%2Fpdf%2FHTTOTW%2520Web%2C%2520Chapters%2C%2520low%2520res%2C17.7.08%2FHOW%2520TO%2520TAKE%2520OVER%2520THE%2520WORLD-%2520C5-%2520Queen%2520Victoria%2520Cons-%252017.7.08.pdf

no other group I know of except blacks is so quick to play the race or sex card, that is all I'll say