Dude, I just wanna travel for the, uh, experience. Broaden my horizons and shit

>Dude, I just wanna travel for the, uh, experience. Broaden my horizons and shit.

What do men mean when they say this?

They want to fuck underage asians and do drugs

>>Dude, I just wanna travel for the, uh, experience. Broaden my horizons and shit.

>What do women mean when they say this?

ftfy senpai

what are those chinks saying? i can't read it

Is that David Bond?

i know this one middle age white dude, dumb as a rock. has never traveled in his life. all of sudden travels to thailand. you're not fooling anybody. we all know you going to fuck trannys or underage kids. sicko tbqh

Jealous are we?

That is David Bond, beta extraordinaire. This guy does not represent men who travel, this guy literally only travels for pussy because he can't get it here in America. That is why he exclusively travels to Asian countries. He was apparently banned from entering China because the government is wise to his game.

I'd have no problem with him if he just admitted he was doing it for easy pussy. He always denies it though, he pretty much saves up barely any money then travels to Japan for like a month to live in a fucking shack and fuck girls there, then travels back to repeat the process. He is like 30 now and in his videos he lies to the girls he picks up about his age.

>Talking to other men about traveling to foreign countries
>Not just saying from the get go on how you are going to colonize as many wombs as possible for America
>"What do men mean when they say this?"

That they are pussies, that women are nearby, or both.

I went to Nice and Monaco last year. I caught chlamydia, no joke
Fuck this gay ass planet

this is why I'm now a #cruzmissile

We wanna fuck asians who think all americans are gods
oh wait..
nice flag fampai

Have a (You)
I am thoroughly disgusted

>Some femanon slut was so triggered by the other thread asking why women travel that she had to make one about men

Cunt.

Figures as the water shots show him with barely any abs. Guess he's too lazy to work out so he just travels to Japan.

Wow. this totally sums up our society. Good shit.
>Imagines a life with a loving husband
>They become successful together
>They have their first kid!

Women then chooses to run off a slut around for the rest of her life instead while never achieving success because she chose to be used rather than to latch onto the successful man.
Good job, you sure showed men!

>implying this is what men do when they travel

Only the most beta of beta men would travel the world for easy pussy.

>Abs
>Work out
Top kek. Abs come from lowering your body fat you cuck, you pretty much just have to eat right to get them.

Anyway, I've thought about going to Japan for easy girls but then I remember a lot of them look like they've been inbreeding for generations, not to mention I'm scared a gang of gooks will get triggered if they spot me with one of their girls and attack me in mass. There is a video somewhere of such a thing happening, but I can't remember what it is called.

>woman proceeds to make a series of retarded choices
>men are somehow to blame

aight.

Can't you do both those things in Canada now?

Is this on youtube? I want to see people bash this so bad.

>Some femanon slut was so triggered by the other thread asking why women travel that she had to make one about men

I'm a man, and I wasn't triggered by anything. Relax.

She's not even white, who cares?

Wow, what a strong and independent woman

Go to Thailand and do DMT

quality thread

If I remember correctly, comments disabled

I just want to see the world, meet new people, try new food and enjoy human society and history.

Most people want pictures for Facebook from when they went to Mexico and sat in the sun for a week once a year.