Would you date girls who fucked African Americans before?

Would you date girls who fucked African Americans before?

No

fpbp

fuck no, those girls become addicted to nigger cock

I'd like to see Taylor Swift get blacked.

No

Question is who cares? If she is genuine and loyal her past is irrelevant. The past is gone user, live in the present and learn to let go...

>the past is gone user

Come on user, I don't know about the rest of these idiots but I don't care where that pussys been and I advise you to do the same. Draw the line at beastiality and necrophila and call it a day.

>>>/reddit/

Story on the pic? Not sure who I feel bad for

/.html

where can I find a beautiful BBC like this to fuck my gf? I'd love to clean up the huge loads from her cunt (srs)

If she's really hot, but at an insane level, maybe.
Oderwise i wouldn't fuck someone who fucks with monkeys.

Depends on the type of African American and why she fucked him. If it was a thuggish nigger then fuck no, that girl is trash. If it was a white man in black skin and she fucked him just because she wanted to fuck a black guy then fuck no, that girl is trash. If it was a white man in black skin and she fucked him because of normal reasons, then sure.

How to get aids.jpeg

Have you never heard of the expressions "history repeats itself" and "learn from the past"? The past is never the past. The past always creeps into the future.

fuck no

>lol it doesn't matter who a girl's gotten fucked by, that's in the past hehe.
>i'm a slut and i'm saying this in order to defend my self-worth against attacks by potential suitors who i might potentially get fucked by next.

The only people who say that shit are whores who are trying to defend their own interests and beta men who don't want to come to terms with their whore's past. Open and shut case here boys.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry

As if you will ever have a chance, Mr virgin.

Not within the incubation period of HIV aids.

So 10 years

>reasonable

Never, they're trash

I'm just curious, do you guys really think that a person like pic related with an actualy life family and kids gives the slightest fuck about teenage insecurities projected on race? Go tell him to his face that you feel sry for him having non-cheescake grandchildren and see how he reacts.

ha

haha

ha ha ha ha