North Korea

North Korea

> 100% Korean
> Heavy tariffs

Is North Korea the pol Utopia?

No silly it's not white.

Right, the reason their country has issues is related to tariffs. Definitely nothing else at all.

You forgot to type
>conservashits
btw

Potentially, yes.

They have a wall too, no filthy shitskins sneaking in there

They need more than China for trading.

There's nothing wrong with free trade in theory, we just have leaders which make bad deals. If you make good trade deals, then you're fine

if its free trade, why do you need to make deals? Free trade means free trade.

DUMB TRADE I call it.
We need SMART TRADE.

If you have a surplus of something I WANT, but I have a surplus of something you NEED, I have the leverage. It would be a dumb deal for me to not utilise it

right, so you put some tariffs on them, I see, and thats free trade

Yes. Welcome to this thing called reality. There are nuances. You also live in a Capitalist country, yet public schools and roads exist.

Might still want to discourage the more extreme environmental and worker abuses. Some countries will enslave their own people to be able to pay the tariffs just so that their leaders can import limouzines and shit.

er, no I don't. With tax at up around 40% in the top bracket, we are nowhere near Capitalist

>heavy tariffs
>facing near universal trade embargo
lmao nice one

>dumb aussie doesn't know his own tax system

get off Sup Forums low information dickhead.

Is buying a house illegal in NZ?

>total free trade policy with China
>Chinese can do whatever the fuck they want selling to us
>Americans can't do shit in China

I. It's dumb trade. Free trade has to be BOTH WAYS. If someone restricts trade with us, we must restrict it against them.

II. Certain industries need protective tariffs in order for these industries to grow strong. I.e., manufacturing.

III. Certain industries need to be protected against trade in order to serve national security interests. I.e., energy independents, materiel, vital resources which would cause disarray in the event of a world conflict or disaster which causes trade to break down.

All this doesn't imply a total elimination of trade. It means some things are important and vital enough to us that we need to be able to do them ourselves, in full or in part.

no but theres a shit ton of taxes slapped on it, and more to come, particularly for non residents. Hardly free trade

Even we have a wall. Americans are the only one that can't have one kek

It's different when white people do it

but that pic is not the norks, that's from some sand nigger land shit hole

>North Korea
>White

>Communist
>not white
Try again

>They have a wall too, no filthy shitskins sneaking out there
FTFY