Someone fucking posted the alien pic again and I saw it. I don't feel good...

Someone fucking posted the alien pic again and I saw it. I don't feel good. Pic related I'd what it basically looks like, backround is the same but the image is way lower rez. The alien had like a eggplant shaped head with big dark oval eyes, yellow scales, and like a perked mouth. The moment I looked at it I didn't feel good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tVINLNXJGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wuh?

Post it here

I didn't fucking dare saving it, I can't sleep now that I've seen it. I don't want nightmares or something happening to me during my sleep. Thread is gone now or at least I couldn't find it again. Plus some people said it was distorted if they tried to save it. The pic was either posted by the ayy lmao itself or however made the pic is fucking with us.

Any names, places people or boards related?

You should buy weed

>didnt dare save it
fuck right off, i dont believe a word of this drivel

the grifter?

It was just some random post on /x/

How will we ever find the true one when there's like a billion different imitations

I'm sorry but I didn't want that shit on my [spoiler]___PC[/spoiler]

I'm pretty sure the one I saw was the real one, it looked exactly how people described it and it actual made me feel sick the moment I looked at it. And the post was deleted not long after. If it was fake then it should be in the archives. Unless that pic was fucked with somehow to make you feel something, I'm sure that its the real one

youtube.com/watch?v=9tVINLNXJGc

this?

Quick everyone save the alien!!

No it was much higher quality. The alien looks similar though

Come on its an obvious shop

I say we go take this to /x/ to find the original picture

Then why did I feel uneasy/sick?, I've been through tons of rekt threads and shit but it's the only thing that made me feel something

aayyyyyyyy

Because you're a pussy?

You prob have had experiences: contacts/abductions you don't remember. It's actually fairly common if you ask me

Is this it?

Nice trips

(^:b

I gotta see this illegal

Actually its a dubtrip but thanks

that's called a full house ya poopdick

Snort my pubes after you smoke em to ash cowboy

yes this is it newfags
was there when shit exploded
fucking chan was under maintenance while these king trolls pull this stun out.
top fucking kek everyone thought the site was shut down for that lmao

I think it mightve been the info before hand, there was another thread I found talking about it and then finding it mightve triggered something idk. Also don't most people Remember at least something about their abduction

Either this

People said it had yellow scales

Or this

There was one other not too badly shopped one. Theyre all not very good though

well I was there, keeping in mind the people who have said theyve seen it either say something else every now and then or where never in that same fucking thread when it happen.

also The reason why theyre all next to trees was because the cucks that pulled off the troll lived in nevada

IT WAS THIS ONE

It didn't have that watermark though

Bruh that's just shitty cgi

retardednigger.jpg
reasonablenigger.png

What troll? Link me