Redpill me on Putin. I was always under the impression he was a great man...

Redpill me on Putin. I was always under the impression he was a great man. My friends laughed at me when I said I admired him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34589099
bbc.com/news/world-europe-31693234
heritage.org/research/reports/2006/05/russias-ngo-law-an-attack-on-freedom-and-civil-society
youtu.be/HdbFhZAoVfI
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1379148
youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk
youtu.be/_92f-HlsbY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abortion sky rocket, depression, drugs, prostitution

GREAT LEADER indeed.
Fucking kike Putin, another KGB freak

he does whats best for Russia, but that doesnt mean you need to suck his cock

>he does whats best for Russia
>making your friends billionaires, dissapearing people who points this fact out, while running the coutry unto the ground

>best for Russia

They're actually trying to get the abortion thing under control and the birth rates have been rising really fast in Russia lately thanks to monetary incentives for having kids.

I think he's good for Russia. Russia is pretty much the last country in Europe with any independence left and that's why the western elites hate the shit out of him. Look at this vid to learn how & why it all went down in Russia with Putin and the former globalist oligarchs he liquidated:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is

holy shit, mexico piping up about corruption. I think I seen it all

>Mexico reopens investigation into 43 missing students

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34589099

It takes a shithole to recognize another shithole. If mexican corruption is fucked up then I can only imagine how fucked up corruption in Russia is.

>They're actually trying to get the abortion thing under control and the birth rates have been rising really fast in Russia lately thanks to monetary incentives for having kids.

They are trying to get abortion rates (the highest in the world) under control after how many years and how many dead babies?

Millions of babies could have been born in the past 15 years. Not to mention the millions of prostitutes and junkies that are not going to have families.

Well, my dear niggnogg, my country gets completely destroyed every 50 years, and it's still more relevant than yours.

Your friends are susceptible to propaganda. Ask them to explain one thing he's done aside from riding a horse shirtless.

hmmm good point

have all finns given up on karelia?

KGB Agent. Probably a secret communist. Part of NWO. Putinshills will deny this.

I think you are describing the Soviet Union.

You wouldnt say that if you were a russian that cant afford nothing more than water cheap vodka and some pickles

Kek.
Based slavbro!
Spetznaz wins this round.

Man's got charisma.

we're getting there

He's a puppet to Aleksandr Dugin

Nope, literally Russia.

"Ozero Dacha Community"

he is a great man, he made vodka great again

I think putin is a pretty cool guy

The last thing we need is more poor people and un(der)developed areas sucking taxpayer money in this country. It's the same reason why South Korea doesn't really ever want to unify with North Korea even the regime falls.

I'm not talking about if Russia is relevant or not

The question here is Putin's role in high degeneracy rates for the past 15 years.

Finland speaks the truth^

I think Putin don't care if Russia gets more abortion and prostitution as long as he gets 60%+ of the votes
I just don't know why you guys can't see it.

But I don't think there is a better option. You might elect Putin for another 28 years and it's going to be the best option considering russian politics.

he's a dictator like all modern russian leaders except gorbaciov

Because we're familiar with Putin's record?

So it's Putin's personal fault if people degenerate as fuck?

>brasil
>calling anyone a freak

All of our athletes are gonna mutate this year thanks to you

personally I'll say that I feel his machinations backfired on him in ukraine. right now the people here are more inclined to align with the west than they are to align with russia.

this is obviously with the benefit of hindsight but I could imagine a more cunning plan taken on his part, that would have had allowed him to retain a tight grip on ukraine. he could have had let new elections happen and then he could have shown the winning candidates to be inept, if he did not take crimea the oposition block would have been a lot bigger allowing him more political sway.

if he did not go to take crimea the 'opposition block' could have been more openly pro russian, hell it may have even been able to form a pro russian coalition after the elections.

he could have pointed to obama's openly passive foriegn policy and said: 'see the west is not going to help you'

but alas he did not do those things.

though to be fair his nova russia plan did have a pretty big chance of success, but if failed when pro ukraine protesters beat the shit out of pro russian ones in may 2014.

-assassinated main opposition leader

-hates free speech, censors russian media

-spent $50 Billion on Sochi olympics instead of diversifying economy prior to oil price plummeting

-blanket ban on all NGO's (non-governmental associations)

-chief weapons exporter to africa/middle east conflict zones

-currently killing thousands of syrians per day

-banned homo sex lol, jailed pussy riot

-his puppet alternate president he trades prime minister with

-claims he ousted oligarchs - gave countries natural resources to 3 jews (miller, sechin, fridman)

-world record for murdering journalists in elevators
-flying into turkey

-supports separatists movement in abkhazia, south ossetia, crimea (ukraine in february) to weaken europe

-MH17 - blew a 777 with 300 european men/women/children out of sky and lied about it

-rigs every single local/regional election in russia, owns every judge

-shot down plane of Polands president - army on scene to take out survivors

-Ed Snowden now an outspoken supporter of #BLM

-estimated 20 million abortions since putin took control

-navy sub 118 drowned like rats during Kursk dissaster because he didnt call usa

-directly ordered the gassing death of 170 civilians in Moscow Theatre Disaster, absolutely worst thing he has done

-Rampant heroine overdoses

-highest alcoholism in world

-Highest AIDS rate in developed world

-all families and kids of russian politicians/oligarchs live in west

-Chechnya War blewup multiple residential high-rise apartments full of people
-hostile takeover of europe/russias facebook (vk.com) literally kicked in door of mark zuk

-banned all foreign adoption as revenge for magnitsky act by america - thousands of sick orphans dead - dying - abandoned - will end up in war/prostitution

i take it you support these decisions by your dictator?

>-assassinated main opposition leader
When did he do this?

Literally almost every single point is wrong or super tinfoil so I can't even be arsed to debunk them. Just gonna mention the plain false ones: 1. assasinated main opposition leader - um no he didn't, and if you have proof he did then perhaps you'd be so kind as to provide it to the russians.
2. Nobody hates free speech more than the western elites. They call all opinions diverging from their view "hate speech" these days. Russia is not very good on free speech either though, but big deal.
3. there's no blanket ban on NGO's, where the hell do you get your information. the foreign ones are forced to register and that's it.
4. homo sex no banned, only the homo propaganda that western media is feeding us here is. how is that bad again?
5. no he didn't give the natural resources to those three people, most of the natural resources are state owned (gazprom etc). businessmen are allowed to operate normally in the country though, it's not the Reich.
6. ... of fuck it got tired of writing them out, literally EVERY point is utter bullshit

>developed world

that is a very questionable preposition, while places like moscow do indeed seem developed, I will guarantee that there are places in russia that are worse than the worst places in ukraine, for while ukraine is undeveloped in many places the rich soil allows the people living there to make a living growing crops. I honestly cannot imagine how villages that are located in places like Siberia get by.

>Russia is not very good on free speech either though, but big deal.

top kek, I dare you to go to russia and protest putin.

if russia didnt have so many fucking sactions placed on it and the EU didnt try to block their trade at every possible opportunity russia might not be such a shithole

Putin is exactly what russia needs because the second they fucking bend to the EU shitlord they are fucking done for. Russia needs a stong leader and one who doesnt take shit from anyone including leftists in his own country to try and undermine russian sovereignty

Being free to be russian in russia no matter how shit is still better than living as a shapeless gray mass of European Union bureaucratic colonial expansion

>sky rocket
Nope, ty again.

>Part of NWO.

Russia isn't a developed country

>his machinations
You're brainwashed. He didn't ''initiate'' anything in Ukraine, all Russia did was in retaliation.

You have no fucking clue what you are saying.

I lived in Russia till 2014. Putin and his friends are stealing everything from the country you idiot.

Did it ever occur to you that people on Sup Forums are not democrats?

t. ex- employee at now illegal NGO

That's kind of to be expected with massive collapse of social + national cohesion and loss of jobs and liberalization. He's doing his best to get it under control, western leaders would declare all these things to be human rights and make it illegal to speak negatively of it.

He is by no means perfect, but he does seem to be concerned with the future and welbeing of his people, this has led him to gain many powerful enemies, as he has remained firm in retaining national industry and keeping foreign speculation to a minimum.

>putin didnt assassinate his politcal rival

the next top political rival has the opinion that he did in fact assassinate him

>actually defending lack of free speech in russia

ummm... ok. anyone who doesnt matter and isnt important gets 3 cars blocking them in traffic and they disappear.

>no blanket ban on NGO's

all non-putin approved NGO's are banned comrade.

heritage.org/research/reports/2006/05/russias-ngo-law-an-attack-on-freedom-and-civil-society

>homo sex not banned

youtu.be/HdbFhZAoVfI

>state owned

... and ran by 3 jews in control of those seized - formerly private sector - industries

>that is a very questionable preposition, while places like moscow do indeed seem developed, I will guarantee that there are places in russia that are worse than the worst places in ukraine
ever seen a US trailerpark in the south?

Dude, we even had liberal scum waving ukraian flags here in 2014 during the hot moments.

vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1379148

"No crimea, putin go away, UA rocks". Can you have people waving flags in UA? no you kill them on spot there.

>>putin didnt assassinate his politcal rival
I dont believe that but if that's true then putin really rocks because this guy was USA funded must feel really shit to raise a opposition for millions and then see it go down the shitter

couldnt hear you hans -- over the noise your mum makes with arab cawk in her.

>t. Western Ukrainian

Not seeing a main opposition leader anywhere. Boris Nemtsov's party had what, one seat? Or maybe even none.

>liberashka ITT

it is you who is brainwashed muhammad. the protests in ukraine happened sporadically and not under the west's influence, the students who live in kiev are pro and being young they took to the streets when the ukraine president canceled the association agreement and took to the streets. the president tried to stop the protests violently, which caused the kids parents to take offence along with old afganni war vets. the movement slowly bolstered its numbers and yeah.

obama was too passive and did nothing. the only person from the US who visited the protests was mccain.

so putin taking crimea was indeed an act of aggression against ukraine for not wanting to dance to his fiddle.

>stealing everything from the country
Sure desu. Which is why we are just as poor as in 2000 when putin came to power, life expectancy gets shorter, mortality rates higher, army is worhtless just like in 90s. Oh wait we aren't, everything went positive once he came to power. Oh the devil, must overthrow why stupid russkies support him and not usa-approved jews russia why no democracy why.

>the protests in ukraine happened sporadically and not under the west's influence
They happened in response to Ukraine's leader refusing to completely ditch Russia and join forces with the EU. And the US government spent at least five billion fostering "democracy" in the years prior.

you know you gonna have to fight the fascists again right Ivan?

I've been to russia.
Moscow itself was a really developed city, i felt like i was in berlin or paris plus the random drunkards, everyone drove a nice car, etc
However everything 20 kilometers away from moscow looked like it was stuck in the fucking 1850s
Moscow is a propaganda city purposefully developed more while the rest of the country rots so that the russians can claim that their country is not an absolute shithole, kind of like pyongyang in north korea

he's shit and you should be laughed at for failing for the "alpha bear man" meme
some say he's "not influenced by evil western elites", well he's much more corrupt and has done a lot worse things than those mysterious western elites

it isnt anything you did wrong ukraine, putin's worst fear is peace with europe... in that scenario moscow becomes a mere satellite of paris....

like houston compared to new york

Surprisingly accurate description from someone who doesn't live in Russia.

I know nothing about him other than everybody seems to hate Russia and think he's majorly corrupt. He seems like he's a good leader FOR Russia.
I get snaps of a girl living in Ukraine tho but that place looks like shit.

Other way around. USA is terrified of Russian alliance with Germany and is forcing their vassals to sabotage relations.

Putin is a solid 6/10 i like him not too bad to his people. You have to rate from a kim just uck or how ever you spell that Gook up north and Christ. Now for me to praise a leader a 7 8 9 some us presidents have been a 7 8 in my books. #MAGA

LOL, that's what America fears. Russia and Europe becoming friendly. Suddenly Burgers become irrelevant.

>tfw I've always admired Russia in general for some reason
>tfw I just want the roskies and Mericans to be bro their again
>tfw I know this won't happen

the happened because the president ditched the eu agreement and some student was not too pleased with it on social media well you can guess the rest.

again I doubt that anyone would have guessed that the movement would grow as it did, for at its peak there were millions of people traveling to kiev to protest.

you got nothing to fear but fear itself bogan

>the happened because the president ditched the eu agreement
Because the EU decided that he could be friends with Russia or friends with the EU, not both.

>bro tier again
when were they bro tier in the first place?

well that is certainly just cause to activate scores of snipers to murder your citizens peacefully protesting in public.

>millions of people traveling to kiev to protest
>whole kiev is 2,8kk
why not just say billions?

Implying Americans want anything but your business.

You faggots couldn't take America. No one can. The only reason were playing world police is bc Europeans can't be trusted to not burn each other's countries to the ground

Are you referring to the snipers that were killing both protestors and police?

> flag
That ship already sailed m8.

> charisma
> khe-khe

last time europe/russia got "friendly" Khrushchev rolled tanks into the eastern block and dropped a curtain made of iron.pick related... it's american apage love for starving russians in 1990

but alas now russia will become but a mere satellite of china.

hehehe I wonder which is worse, for at least paris will not "rent" parts of russia. hehehehe we have what we have alas.

His friends are Russians.

>it is you who is brainwashed
> the protests in ukraine happened sporadically
Braindead hohol.

youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk

>jailed pussy riot
this was a bad thing?

...And they in jail now...

I'm seeing all these opinions from people who aren't even Russian. So, legit ruskies, do you like your country, and putin, or not?

He used to be fucking hilarious, now he is just old and worn out. Russia needs a new boogeyman.

>china

it's really sad watching russia become chinese themselves. bribing westerners to live in tundra. desparate.

The time is coming for the Finngolian horde to unite.

Baghdad must again burn. The kebab must be wiped out.

You will follow in the footsteps of Hulagu.

Their gates shall open before your mighty horde. The goaltending in your country has prepared you for easy entry into your enemy's most treasured orifices.

it was russia who was creating a "rival" bloc and thus polarizing the situation. I would be happy with good relations with both the eu and russia, and I am sure that that is the case with most ukrainians, I mean even the leader of the radical party is speaking in caveats such that would not forgo ukraine improving relations with russia if not for the conflict and crimea.

personally, i wont defend them, but the world watched them get sentenced to 2 years in siberian gulag for practically nothing.

>it was russia who was creating a "rival" bloc and thus polarizing the situation
Russia didn't really have a choice in the matter. It's that or cede all sovereignty.

Have the Canadian and German emigres with infographics that go up to 2010 and 2013 arrived to this thread already?

Putin is a meme president

Not as powerful as everyone, including Sup Forums, believes him to be
Not as bad as critics say
Not as good as supporters say

here is an interesting and recent documentary discussing that very subject

youtu.be/_92f-HlsbY8

>-blanket ban on all NGO's
>-currently killing thousands of syrians per day
>-banned homo sex lol, jailed pussy riot
>-world record for murdering journalists
>-supports separatists movement in abkhazia, south ossetia, crimea (ukraine in february) to weaken europe
>-literally kicked in door of mark zuk
>-banned all foreign adoption as revenge for magnitsky act by america - thousands of sick orphans dead - dying - abandoned

Can't say I see anything wrong here desu

>that picture

Pro-tip from a Russian here: Putin and his guys fight against "le liberal" bogeyman, but it is not what will actually bring his administration down

>cede all sovereignty

elaborate on this, for I cannot imagine what you are getting at.

Talk shit, get hit

Fixed post-soviet Russia a lot but the country still has a long way to go. Stands up for Russian interests which earns him the unrelenting bias/hate of western media, normies don't like him because they don't know what else to think about him.