AUSTRALIA YES

'Zika-proof' condoms to be supplied to Australian Olympic team.

>Australia
>YES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/zika-proof-condoms-to-be-supplied-to-australian-olympic-team/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrr4QyqKk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you've even stopped here as a stopover for a flight to somewhere else, you'd find it incontrovertible, and very quickly, that this place is a degenerate soulless cultural wasteland. This surprises no-one in Australia.

I have a strong feeling the Olympics may be cancelled this year. Why the fuck did they choose Brazil to host the games? It's been a fucking disaster since day 1. Nothing is ready to go, and we have what, 2.5 months left before the game begin? The whole place is falling apart, the sailing area is stuffed with garbage and dead bodies, and there's a massive amount of political unrest going on right now.

I have a feeling they'll be cancelled for these reasons, but it'll be blamed on Zika. Zika is a good excuse for the organisers and it's really just the last straw for anyone who was even thinking about going to these games. I wouldn't step foot in Brazil ever.

Look I know this isn't /x/ but I honestly think I know the truest red pill every leader has to swallow

We're gonna have too many people living too long soon

We can't just decide who to off, and we can't just wait for natural selection

Population control. Feminism, rise in trans genders, Zika, climate change-all a form of liberal ways to stop the "purge"

Think about it. I seriously think the president is who decides who gets to live, and obviously if you voted for him you're not on the shit list, unless you're at the wrong place at the wrong time
Population control guys, if we all live to be 250 there will be no room left. Maybe that's why we have an "apocalypse" every couple thousand years. We evolved only to last to 50 (in the west as low as 30 at times) now that it's 2016, we have to pick who doesn't get to live and it's tearing us a part

we should infect the entire africa with zika and make their babies die

People overseas are too overwhelmed by this virus, here in Sao Paulo there was registred almost 0 cases o zika, Rio is also not that bad with that.
Most cases are on the Nigger North

...is the zika virus even an STD?

Either way its not worth going to that shit hole you call country.

technically its a contraceptive because no kids of worth will be born

nigger

nice dubs

people from rio are retarded they won't stop it
i just saw a chinese video saying that you will die in the rio olympics (the same one that made a trump video) and people are crying like ''at least we dont have earthquakes, change it to usa then its safer (9/11 picture) we have bundas''
>mfw seeing the comments

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrr4QyqKk8

They wont cancel the Olympics but might change location.

back to london then hopefully they like paki's and cuck comedy

You can't really change the location 2.5 months before. Best case they'll delay it to next year and hold it in London again.

>Why the fuck did they choose Brazil to host the games?
Because no first world countries will ever do it anymore.

Partially because it's not profitable, which is not relevant in 3rd world because the corresponding officialls will just be paid off to host it anyways.

And in other part, a more subtle reason, because first world bars and such profit from public viewings of the olympic games. There's also the matter of advertising on TV being viewed by many people.
If these were actually in the country or too nearby, that would take a considerable hit, because people would just go see it in person. This sounds small, but it's actually quite the "free" economic boost laying on the shoulders of some corrupt 3rd world country, this year: Brazil.

In other words, Olympic games will never ever happen in a first world country again. Ever. Too big to be profitable to the country hosting it.

eww stomp on that thing's head. disgusting.

This probably won't end well.

Only a problem in 3rd world nations man. You look at the birthrate in white, developed countries and it's not even at replacement levels. That's why they're importing a bunch of shitskins to places like germany, to grow the population there again in order to satisfy the need of a constant growth for the economy and GDP. For this reason, wiping out populations in 1st world countries isn't in the interests of the powers that be.

Would be a nice eye opener for normals.

Also lol at some street performer almost burning herself alive.

Fuck me, does no one else see that this is basically "plague Inc." the android game. Except that no one starts in Argentina. I'll be back in fifteen minutes with screen shots.

Then why was it in Britain last time? Surely things haven't changed that much in 4 years.

Wasn't meant to cross thread, sorry.

yes, lure them all to our huge shit hole

>you will never be apart of the olympic sex orgies that no one ever talks about
feelsrealbadman

Hmmm. I may just stand corrected on this
So there is no correlation with declining birth rates and trannies and zikas, or is there no evil agenda behind these?

Am I just taking shots in the dark here?

I'd imagine somebody fucked up and called a bad decision to host it there. Or maybe it was just corruption again.

Either way, there is no way in hell they profited from it.

What's the point of a zika proof condom

Would a regular condom not block the transmission of fluids?

Damn bruh. Your culture doesn't appear all that soulless to me. You guys are sort of like beach bro -rednecks

The better question is what does zika have to do with sex? It's transmitted by mosquitoes almost only.

>we have bundas

It is all empty hedonism and vanity.

Yes, please.

I saw a documentary on it once
The number of condoms they put in the athletes village was disgusting

Are y'all retarded? Mosquitos like warm wet places. A cock in action is both. Mosquito bites, cock passes zika on.

This isn't too common in Latin America, of course. But in other places where the women are not so hot, the male is a higher target infection vector for zika.

88 checked.

OPs pic: the future median human

Anyone else getting worried that this virus is increasing the size of Brazilian brains? Soon they'll be typing at a chimpanzee level.

I'm with the other user. The short of it is that it's a third world problem, and even still it's not that much of an issue.
It's a hundred years too early to actually be worrying about the population if you ask me.

kek, great mental image

The virus migrates to the testes and has been shown to be transmittable during sex for at least 6-7 months after infection, with a strong probability of a year or more. A similar degree of tissue residency can be assumed in females, making them potato factories for at least that long in the event they become pregnant.

Virus. Started in Brazil. 656 days. Even Greenland got wasted. We're fucked boys.

that makes more sense. Thanks for clarification

I'm guessing immune to being bitten on the dick.

Really? you must be living somewhere in QLD

i couldn't beat fungus or nano virus in this game don't know why those were the hardest ones

It protects you better than a hazmat suit you fool

>using a clone of pandemic to simulate a world wide epidemic

im quite shure giving the olympic to rio was based on a corrupt deal between our former president (lula), Sergio cabral former Rio governor, Eduardo Paes and the International Olympic Committee. We need someone investigating it. because those 3 are filled with bribery investigations. Sending anyone to brazil now is a huge mistake.

I'd love to see all of the participants get Zika.