LOGGING IN

Bump for the cream

Curious as to who this damn painted fagboy is

Andy Sixx and his delicious logs

I'm lookin for freedom

Yes daddy i would cram that SMOKIN' hot log link right down my fucking throat

uh is that even a question
YASSS

Mfw I talked my wife into naming our unborn son logan but I only did it cuz it has log in it

Whoever he is guaranteed he's gotten more ass in a year than you'll ever get in your life

Forced meme? Dead within a month.

It's been going on far longer than that, newfag. Watch and learn from the logboy.

Yes, I would have sex with that woman.

Dead within a month.

Dumb animeposter

The funny thing is that this nobody faggot started this himself to get publicity he'd never get if he had to rely on talent.

And you idiots keep accommodating him.
He starts these threads and you monkeys gladly jump through the hoops.

Why would someone try to start a meme about themselves/get publicity when it involves eating his creams and poops? Wouldn't he just spam "have you heard this guy's music" over and over or something?

The logboy works in mysterious ways

Grow up

This has been a meme since 2012

Sounds like something a preschooler would say

I'd for once. Like to try a log from andy sixx that was not creamy for a change.

I have just the thing for you

That is 2% corn. You think I'm some kind of animal???

Dumb sixxposter

Would anyone here have anyone else's log?

Dumb animeposter

Grow up, bitch

i dont understand this meme
explain it to me

Dumb animeposter

Guy with mental illness posts this every day, a few times a day. Is it a sex thing? Does he just think it's really funny? Nobody knows.

I can only imagine the hours he spends alone photoshopping poop pictures with this singer guy.

I wonder if he has a job?

I'm the OP of this thread, I have no idea how to use photoshop.

that's oddly amusing to think about

Weird animeposter

grow up

who is this faggot?

Sounds like something a preschooler would say

I see about 5 of theses threads on /b everyday. OP we all know it's you. Just stop, it wasn't funny the first time.

>guy with mental illness
>rants on a log thread on Sup Forums

I see what you did there

But would you?

My points are pretty relevant. This is weird bud. Really, really weird.

Seriously, why do you do it? Is it funny? Is it a sex thing? I mean it must serve a certain purpose, or you wouldn't do it.

Not insulting you, I am genuinely asking here, what is your reasoning?

No

Never claimed I wasn't mentally ill, i almost certainly am. Still. This is strange, even for four chan.

And how is that a rant? That's just pure curiousity.

Would you tho?

Not who you're replying to, but personally I really enjoy the replies the threads get. I also like knowing there is always a log thread on Sup Forums 24/7. It's just oddly satisfying. I post a lot of them but when I wake up there's always another thread up. It's like a trade off. Ama else you want I guess

we may not have the enough insight to comprehend

I'm honestly curious as why you do this everyday. Did he do something to you? Are you a scatfag or are you just plain bored?

Nothing pure about that, shit pants.

I bet you still wipe your butt

True, when you post one, someone else will post one.

samefag pretending he isn't the one user who posts this shit (literally) every time.

love these threads

I never understood the log meme. Mind explaining?

I'm with you, man. I'd just like to understand what the fuck has to be wrong with OP to make them do this.

It's kinda like those crazy stalkers who obsess over famous people. Like that guy that tried to kill Bjork with a mail bomb, and filmed his own suicide.

Same.I logpost most heavily sat-mon but it gives me a warm fuzzy fucking hard erection when I logg on during a spare moment at work and see andy smirking back at me, filling logless shills withrage and logbois throats with cream

I just explained earlier why I do it. Anything else you'd like to ask?

I went to a middle school filled with emo kids who glorified this man. I dislike him but OP just takes it to another level. He literally posts this every fucking day

i want Andy's dreamy, creamies down my fucking throat

That's a rare logshop nice

We all know it's you OP. Stop it

The log train has no brakes... Don't be on the wrong side of history

Actually I'm OP

Why that goth looking guy? And why scat?

And how old are you? Do you have a job?

Also do you have any diagnosed mental illnesses?

Can you explain the whole log meme? I don't get it. Does he eat shit or something?

Some guy from the lead singer of a scene core band. Probably deathcore. I was always into black metal, that stuff is puss shit to me, but I've never even heard his music. As to why scat, I have no idea. I'm not the original log poster and I have never photo shopped an image as Idk how. But I post a LOT OF these threads, I probably post 60 or 70 percent of the log threads here no disrespect to the other logposters.

I do have a diagnosed mental illness, anxiety. I have friends but I self medicate with alcohol, and yes I do have a job that allows me great freedom so I have more time to post these threads. I'm not going to say my line of work but it's easy money and I have a lot of free time.

Not the logboi you are addressing but I am a frequent log slider...i am 26, i work full time, and yes I am treated for psychological issues but nothing scat related

Dubs logged
I dont know how do you explain any meme? How do explain how people obsessed over shrek/ ogre puns for years... Shit, in this case literally, just becomes hillarious when it pisses people off and evolves constantly

Kek i made about 25 percent of,the current logshops and i too am treated for being an anxiety fag and an alcoholic

Exactly this. I was annoyed by these threads until I actually browsed one one day and saw how mad it made people. I'm a full time log boi now, I'm just hooked

I'm still not convinced there's more than one 'logposter' here. Just one guy that wishes that were.

We should get a beer sometime

Makes sense

We've openly admitted there are at least 4 or 5 main log posters. If I was lying I'd say there are 50 or even 20 of us. Nope, just a few for the past several months at least but it's been around a log longer than I started posting it. In fact the guy that runs the wix site rarely even posts here anymore. That's okay if you don't believe me it's not like I can prove it.

Thank you for your service to log culture.

Logging on. I make log shops here and there.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

here's something for your little braincells kid

>We've
You've.

I'm still not convinced there's more than one of you.

One guy with some upstairs issues, sat toiling away creating new content for his creepy forced meme that nobody likes, and spamming Sup Forums with it.

It's a free world, I guess.

>forced meme that nobody likes
Clearly many people like it. I think you are envious of the log boy's success.

Yeah man like I said I can't convince you there's more than 5 of us. Is what it is.

>I think you are envious of the log boy's success.
You're so far off.

None of this is impressive. It's just so sad, to the point where it's intriguing from a psychological view.

I get that, that's why I said I'd answer any questions you might have

A cream stout perhaps
I live in the upper midwest logboi, I'm always sliding

Same here my friend, I live in Michigan. West side of the state

I really could give a shit at this point, ive talked to several different loggets so i have all the proof i need