You have to make a controversial game to break the gaming industry...

You have to make a controversial game to break the gaming industry. Something so uncensored and not giving of a shit that it becomes a news article for literally everything. Have media go into full on Chernobyl meltdown.

What do you make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbZ8IHIIpGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd make a similar to civilization but the purpose of the game is to build a cult/religion/idea-based organization with the soul purpose is to kill anyone who doesn't fit into your ideology. You could kill blacks, women, children, animals, anything you want. it would be half civilization half 1st person shooter as you would play as the cult leader who would who would have to show up for every fight. so you could shoot up anything a high school or an elderly center even a black neighbor hood.

Fighting game called Sandy Hooks about an ex MMA fighter going around an elementary school bludgeoning and raping children with combo attacks.

or id make a game about being a mass murderer kind of like the game hatred and gta all in one. basically you could shoot up a school and a hospital all in one day.

A video game staring a white cis male that appeals to the male fantasy and ignores anything the feminist say.

would you be able to use a melee weapon in this game such as a led pipe or a desk

i feel like that be just as bad as a game about columbine

>gain happy points from wife after beating her

>Auschwitz Simulator 1944
You play as a guard. Usher prisoners about the camp. Pull levers for the gas chambers. Pull levers for the furnaces. Dig mass graves. Participate in medical experimentation. Fend off Allied attacks. Stop prisoner escapes. Work your way up to the Commandant and maybe one day you will own your own concentration camp.

Yeah, or the limbs of other children. Maybe even have a few cops you can disarm for guns to go on "shooting rampage" mode where you get a single clip and slo-mo to kill off whatever you please

youtu.be/fbZ8IHIIpGM
It's already made, just has no attention.

I would create a game and call it counter retards: operation zero iq.

The game involves 2 teams, one is a bunch or downers and retards who have handicaps, cant aim straight just like being drunk in gta, fart and make fucked noises.

Vs

The feminists, they are bitch in screeching fucks that get nothing done but are armed with battens and assault rifles (ar-15?) And have obviously no team work.

"Child Fuck An Interactive Experience"

Ez Wolfenstein but you play as the Nazis

awesome game. it played like pokemon, but instead of catching pokemon, you kill kids.

Make a game that accurately shows a Wermachr soldier's pov in WW2. Not like Ro2, but more like COD.

Hmm, decent core idea, but it should be that everything is possible, but the only way to prosper is to be extremely intolerant like you suggest.

Make a legitimately fun game similar to GTA that would blow up in popularity. But heres the catch, the final mission would have somebody threatening to kill your family, unless you shoot up a local school and kill at least 30 people. Sparing your kid being optional. Since the game would be actually tight as fuck, people would play it and recommend it to friends before they had beaten it, then bam, people start beating it and it just blows up on the news.

10/10 IGN, would gas Kikes again.

Eric and Dylan: The Game

a twist at the last second would be nice

I could see like a third option that gets you away without your family dying or having to shoot up a school so when people start reporting it you could be like "Uhhh, well I guess that is technically one way to do it lol. Y'all are pretty fucked up,"

A survival horror about being stuck in Detroit the night a massjve racial riot is taking place.

You play as a white guy, who's car breaks down in Detroit. For reasons unknown to you, you are framed as the whitey who shot a black gang leader, and you have to fight your way out of the chaos, avoiding black gangs, riots of angry blacks, cops who are hunting you, even white store owners who want you to GTFO there land.

Start with crude weapons like pipes and planks of wood, using stealth and brutal melee combat to build up your arsenal to ghetto weapons, pistols and revolvers, eventually taking on the cops and carelessly shoot at you, the situation spiralling out of control with more people hunting you as you only try to defend yourself.

Nigger Simulator 2017:
you play as a starving nigger in the poorest part of africa. the object of the game is to find food that isn't there before you die of aids. there is no way to win, you just suffer until you die.
I'd play that for a few laughs

this

Mmorpg loli world of game of thrones.

Honestly, this would be a cool game. You could probably even get a game like this published if the main focus was to give the player unusual options, genocide being just one of them.

That or find an edgy publisher.

fucked up and accidentally didn't put in last part. The twist is that the MC actually had mental health issues the whole time, and was hallucinating the threats on his family. After the MC realizes this, the player has two choices. Commit suicide, or turn yourself in. Committing suicide would immediately roll to credits, while turning yourself in would have you go through a short prison sequence that ends with a couple inmates ambushing and killing you as soon as your alone because your a "kid killer". Could also have your family visit you and call you a monster in that sequence, too. I suppose a third option after the shooting could be put in where you continue the mayhem and effectively suicide by cop.

Well first of all we can take postal / postal 2 and this edgy as fuck killing spree game for reference.

Let's see, i guess we would end up with a game similar to the old gta2 in terms of constant violence:
We'd have three parties: Nazis (The leader is Hitler with a weird golden haircut), Cucks (Bernie Clinton - a literal mix of both), and Terrorists / Mexicans (which will be referenced to as "subhumans").
The game would consist of a number of edgy missions where one side kills the other, but you can decide which side you support: On the side you can kill whoever you want to: For instance killing white males will result in cucks liking you two points more and subhumans by one point. Similar mechanics will apply for all sides. There would also be collictibles similar to dog tags which could be retrieved from special kills (niggerlip / stressed out pancreas / penis). Now once you've ranked up to a certain level you would unlock online mode in which you'd have to chose your side at which point you'd start off in a home area for each party. It would be customizable that posters and videos may be loaded into the game to be watched. Now here comes te kicker: Every clan votes for a leading group, both their in game score, just as their reputation and their leading performance will be taken into account there. These people will decide which content is displayed on the front hall. Hopefully this triggers a group of extremists to seize control of each side and to provide their side with extremist propaganda.

A game similar to postal, but it doesn't force you into combat at all. In fact, it would be an actual good game with almost no violence, maybe a sort ofslice of life simulator type game, you can get a job, buy a house, etc. But, underneath all of that, there's a highly detailed dynamic gore system, and hundreds of weapons, but none of them are ever given to you, you have to really be looking to find them. You can rob places, kidnap and murder people, hell as long as it's just for pc, make a sex system, and make rape an option. Just a sort of go anywhere do anything game, with some truly horrifying mechanics hidden below the surface.

some kind of sex slave kidnapping styled game set in a typical suburban setting. I imagine I'd pitch it as Ariel Castro Kidnapping the game, if anyone would actually fund this game. Gameplay is in 3d, firstperson mode (third person perspective is however available). You can either scroll through your weapons keys, which is right hand, left hand, right kick, left kick, and a penis pelvic thrust (or you could bind them to a hotkey and set camera sideway so you can pull of fighting game like combos). Right hand left hand will change to use item if inventory is selected to some other gear like chains, dildos, handcuffs, baseball bats etc. Penis pelvic thrust will shove penis in to whatever the crosspoint is aimed at, or will just slap people or do nothing (or if done publicly - raise suspision). Objective is to keep this player character happy as possible. Player character is customizable, so people can insert themselves (which I hope will raise controversy-since people are definitely gonna use it as rape simulator). The victims in this case is also customizable, down to age, mods are supported, so people can make child victims-I assume it will downright get banned if official release included children. Main objective will be to sexually satisify your character using kidnap victims while not raising suspision. Childbirth will raise suspision so if that happens you will need to beat up the sex slave until she miscarries. You may raise difficulty by living with other family members, including your own daughter, or granddaughter. Just watch out that your pretty white girl doesn't run in to a black man's arms.