Canadian hostage crisis in Phillipines

Canadian hostage dies on June 13 unless $16 million ransom paid, says Filipino terrorist group Abu Sayyaf

Ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-university-accidentally-sends-acceptance-letters-to-400-would-be-nurses-1.2333147

>Thoughts?
>Will the full amount be paid by June 13?
>Will ameribros help us bail canabro out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng
cbc.ca/news/world/2-canadian-diplomats-freed-after-4-month-hostage-ordeal-in-africa-1.838759
aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/abu-sayyaf-frees-italian-priest-philippines-160408202317087.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck do they keep killing Canadians? Fuck the Philippines, this is why we need a strong army at least the size of the US army. If 1 Canadian dies we should retaliate by killing 10 million of their people.

>Because Canada is an easy target.
>But m8 killing 10 000 000 people for 1 is not worth it and makes no sense, instead we should work it out

If you genocide your enemies, they still win.

The point here m8 is that we need to start being serious as a country. No no Canadians are safe in parts of Asia. Pretty soon it will be half the world.

Who cares, the world will keep calling white people genocidal well let's give them a genocide the world will never forget.
We would be doing that island a favour it's way overpopulated, 35 million people in 1950 to 100 million today. Crazy

>Because the genocide in Iraq worked didn't it?
>Listen to what you are saying bud, it makes no sense

As an American I don't care about your problems. Call me when a citizen from the nation of freedom is involved.

If you don't help us now, we won't help you when you need help bud you can bet that

>implying anything is going to happen
>implying you're not just going to pay taxes so you can import more of the people that kill Canadian hostages
>implying any leaf in here has anything resembling balls

There was no genocide in Iraq but there should have been
The next hitler is a Canadian, Mark my words all this FUCKEN LEAF memes is going to cause one Canadian to snap

>if you win you lose

Again with the squeaky shoes

>Something is going to happen if we don't stop them from hurting that Canadian national
>You must be speaking of syrian refugees? They are not filipino, there are no filipino refugees
>We are a nation of outdoors men, we do have balls buddy

>America
>Ever needing help from Canada
You're a funny Syrup-Chugger.

Duterte going to fuck their shit up

You leafs are so cute when you roleplay about having any national backbone.

He is a pussy and a retarded one as well. He won't save the Canadians and he failed to save Canadians in the past. We have to do something man

>not all Muslim's
>they are terrorists in the phillipines too

What Muslin are the peaceful ones

Your pm literally watched his country burned and refused foreign aid, what makes you think he cares about one more life?

you can't pay ransom for obvious reasons but hopefully JTF and Delta will join forces to fuck their shit up

>The US army has a base in the phillipines
>The US army could easily save this Canadian

WTF, why can't the USA help? Please?

I like America, I wish you guys just didn't fool around in the Middle East. You should have made it a priority to drop 1000 bombs for every American killed in action.

Trudaue is gonna give them the money and leave the hostage

>What Muslin are the peaceful ones
A dead one.

Because fuck Trudeu and fuck you Canadians always shitposting, hope more of you die in the phillipines.

Trundeau would just refuse help.

Yeah well unfortunately government fears backlash so half measures everywhere

yes we will sail our aircraft carrier into the terrorist camp

god bless

Does Canada even have $16m? That's like what, 700 trillion dollars in your fun money right? Wanna borrow some?

Ya'll have JTF2 for a reason, we even let em play and train in the U.S.
The only thing you need from us is the victory burgers after they kill some Islamic scum

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""CRISIS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

its not that we don't have the money, its that the government doesn't give a shit about the average Canadian

I say we take it out of Canada-Phillipines money transfers.
Fucking flips take our service jobs and wire that money home. Fuck them.

What is wrong with you, Abu Sayyif

He'll leave him to die, because negotiating down a lower price and stuffing a gps tracker inside a stack of twenties so the army can find these mudslimes is impossible.

>hope more of you die in the phillipines.
fuck you, you fucking fat pig, the canadians on Sup Forums didn't vote for trudeau, wanting people to die for shitposting are you fucking 11?

internet tough guy

>they still win.
how ? they're dead

Kek

Amen man, some of these americans on pol are probably 13-14. Wouldn't put it past them, they behave like children

Fuck Canadians. Leftist commie paradise with an inferiority complex. Let them bail themselves out I'm not in favor of any US tax dollars going to help that pussy nation.

He's quoting weedman

Philippines needs to kill the terrorists or Canada/US has the right to invade and kill the terrorists themselves. No ransom should ever be paid for hostages.

>CircleJerking
>>>/reddit/

>>Will the full amount be paid by June 13?
no, trudeau is going to let him die, he'll save that money for the rapefugees invading our country

>>Will ameribros help us bail canabro out?

they are not our bro pal, everyday in every damn fucking thread 24/7 "a fucking leaf"

also the USA is a nation of fucking pussies and cowards ran by a nigger muslim president

Canada can't pay that ransom, that would cut into Trudeau's mosque-building money.

Hey fuck you buddy, at least our BMI is within normal ranges, we have national healthcare, and we don't invade the whole world.

The whole reason this hostage crisis happened is BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING FOREIGN POLICY, THE USA FUCKED UP THE PHILLIPINES AND SEGREGATED THE MUSLIMS FROM THE CHRISTIANS AND CHANGED THE POWER BALANCE AND NOW THEY ARE PSYCHOPATHS TRYING TO HURT CANADIANS FOR AMERICAN MISTAKES !!!

I am sure the weedman can work out a deal

>This is Canadian Anger
Kek

>Thoughts?

Never negotiate with terrorists. Paying the ransom would put a price on every Canadian tourist's head.

>Will the full amount be paid by June 13?

No.

>Will ameribros help us bail canabro out?

Absolutely not.

you're a 3rd world country inhabited by traps, shut your whore mouth

>our BMI is within normal ranges

>3rd World
>1 guy in entire country had a surgery to get boobs,didn't even identify as a woman.
You may call Americans fat,but we think your women are about as fat as them.

It would be a critical mistake to pay them. That would only encourage more kidnappings.

Get off america's dick and worry about your shit-tier country

guy in entire country had a surgery to get boobs,
let me guess, you are that "guy" right?

Then how do we save the hostages?

Kek
How is singapore shit tier?
>Inb4 the picture of the 4 homeless people

Doubt he's a hostage. He probably volunteered.
Canadian cucks.

Is the hostage actually a white person, or is it a Filipino '''''''''''''''''''''Canadian'''''''''''''''''''''''?

White person check the news and see

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng

Because Canada is one of the only countries on the planet dumb enough to pay up

Canadian winner alert

Umm... are JTF2 engaged in hostage situations?

It's their time to shine.

Please don't talk about us that way

>JTF2

Can't Russia help? They always help everyone with problems like this

What in the fuck is this link?

Yeah, but you know how it goes - we'd end up killing 30 terrorists, 249 "terrorists" and the hostage.

How's that sound?

nevermind

Canada should kidnap some of the terrorists and threaten to kill them and their families if they don't let the hostage go. But who am i kidding, Weedman will probably pay them the money with interest and then invite them to Canada where he will chill with them at the local mosque.

Comrade, da. That is the way to negotiate with terrorists.

We should stand in a parking lot and lean on our cars and smoke cigarettes wearing tracksuits.

>He actually said this
King cuck, when will someone restore canadas honor?

what honour?

Is he white? If so, Trudeau doesn't give a shit.

Killing 10M of them won't work. They reproduce fast.

t. flip

He's white. That's why Trudeau doesn't give any fucks.

>Seal Team sent in to extract Canadian hostages
>clean operation, all hostiles eliminated and hostages rescued
>isis post pictures of kebab lost
>US gives Canada it's people
>weedman turns hostages over to isis for reparations along with 16 million maple dollars
>weedman sends obongo video saying not to kill kebab or they win

I believe in Canadians.

Great leaf uprising soon. Lynch Trudeau with axes and leafblowers.

It's a warning, next time it will be 50 million. If it happens a third time the Islands will only have Canadians, Manila will be changed to New Mississauga and the Philipines will be called Prince Philip Islands

People are really unsatisfied with cuckdoodoo

Fuck the Philippines. These faggots can't even make up their mind whether they are asian or pacific islander. To other asians, they are considered the niggers of the Asian race. Also they can't decide of they want to use philipino/filipino/pilipino. What's worse is these faggots come here to whatever country by b8ing a beta cuck white man and whenever they get a spot light on them they always have some shit son story how she got married and left her shit island and kids back at home while the white cuck is OK with this. Philippines/filipines/Pilipines are the real fucking cancer. They didn't have a real writtenice language before the Spanish came by and dominated these faggots for 333 years. Inb4 alibata

Canada won't pay, Canadian dies.

Flip terrorist kills hostage, kills his enemy, Canada wins again.

He shouldve just pay the ransom. Its not like Canada never paid hostage ransom before.
>cbc.ca/news/world/2-canadian-diplomats-freed-after-4-month-hostage-ordeal-in-africa-1.838759

Italy also paid the ransom.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/abu-sayyaf-frees-italian-priest-philippines-160408202317087.html

>vacationing in the Philippines
>vacationing in the Southern Islands

lol

Honestly, I want him to hang. Maybe that'll wake up a few.

Your faggot PM will probably pay them then give them free visas

The Philippines is bullshit. I'm an American that's been living here for 5 years and everyone is clearly retarded and no one speaks actual English. Most of them are sub-humans that don't deserve anyone's help, especially the US. If Canada isn't going to do anything about it because their PM is a big gigantic retard. It seems that the world has gone to shit and so have all of our leaders.

How the fuck did we all vote for the most retarded SJW people to represent us? Every country just needs a massive revolution but everyone is too busy with dumb shit to care about anything real while our children will be subjected to ridiculous near Idiocracy era rules.

I'm just about to go down to that Terrorist haven and fuck these Mudslims up myself. A whole country full of police and military yet they can't even deal with bullshit terrorists by themselves. Again this is why no one takes the Philippines seriously. The Philippines is like North Korea but allowed to trade and without nukes.

I've never been married to a filipina here. I've never learned the bologna language that everyone thinks is so special yet there's never a dictionary anywhere but there's a dictionary for my language because it actually has importance. Their Pignoy Pride is just bullshit and they're all fifty percent or more psychologically damaged from their "culture" or their family.

TL;DR
That Canadian is not going to get out alive because no one cares.

Here's some Kraft dinner Terrorists. "Terrorists love Kraft Dinner" says the PM of Canada.

Why noone messes with russia again? Even tho they bomb ISIS daily

KD is what I fed your mom, that is Kanadian dick ;)

Begging me isn't going to make me stop, neither is it going to save this cuck from destiny.

The blood is going to be on your weiner.

Do you think I'm scared of blood? We kill like a million seals every year with clubs

if you pay now, its just a matter of time until they take another hostage.

How can you stand their fucking language? It sounds like turkeys gobbling with a dick in their mouth.

Fuck pinoy pride

Naa you use every opportunity to scrutinize us and shitpost IRL about the US. All Canadians that I have talked to are staunch anti American and think they are superior because.

Fuck you Canadians.

What does Sup Forums think would happen if
They dropped a bomb killing all the terrorists and the hostages

What kind of message would that send to them?

Should we do it?

"I don't care if this guy dies because fuck you all"