So recently, I fucked up big-time, and don't really have anyone else to turn to or anywhere else to go...

So recently, I fucked up big-time, and don't really have anyone else to turn to or anywhere else to go. I met this girl at a bar and we ended up having a bit of fun for awhile. She tells me she's pregnant a few hours ago, and I have no clue what to do. We've probably only ever had sex about six times, and I wore a condom every single time, and checked it after to make sure there were no holes or anything. I don't want kids yet. I was already in the middle of signing college papers and acceptance letters for different schools. I've already told this girl multiple times I didn't have feelings for her and I don't do relationships. I still live at home and am already always strapped for cash, plus I've been told I'd be kicked out multiple times growing up if I ever got anyone pregnant. She is adamant about not getting an abortion, and that's what I'd have preferred. I'm so lost right now. I'm shaking, vomiting, and cannot think straight, and am already suicidal. I can't afford a kid. I don't want one right now. What the hell am I going to do and what is going to happen?

tl;dr I knocked up a girl and now I have no idea what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6111/misoprostol-oral/details
plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not yours man your all good

Dude. You're suicidal. Kill her, see where it goes. If they catch up to you, you can still an hero.

OP here.
I think it is my kid, because she hasn't had sex with anyone else, and I completely believe her.

but u cheeked for holes and there were none

Put the kid up for adoption. Simple and effective.

I know. But.. She's done the test and everything multiple times.

Tell that bitch to abort it because neither of you can support a child. If she keeps it, let it be known to her that you will not support an unplanned pregnancy, because she is the one responsible for it's birth. If she tries to do child support, I'd threaten to ruin her life. Scare her into submission if you can, but try to negotiate hard first. It's only been a few hours. How long as she known about it? If it's been awhile, and she's thought it over herself, she's either trying to hitch you with a child or 'have something in this world that loves me.' she's obviously single and lonely, so.

TLDR; Fuck her. This isn't your problem. It's not your job to raise a child you didn't want.

Pretty sure she wants to keep the kid, too.

This, take the paternity test, prove your not the father and ride of into the sunset.

Disappear on her. Does she know your name or where you live ?

did you check for STDs m8

if you got her pregnant chances are you could get fucked up too

She is apparently about 16 weeks.
And still technically married on paper to a guy that cheated on her, but they're not "married" anymore.

Both clean.

DNA TEST DNA TEST DNA TEST DNA TEST DNA TEST DNA TEST DNA TEST DN

She knows everything.

do a dna test if its yours run block her and move

why would you believe her? Remember women are all a fount of lies and act accordingly.

Falcon punch maybe?

He's can't flee town. I highly doubt she doesn't know where he's going to college if they're even remotely friends.

You're not responsible. The married guy is legally the child's father. Claim ignorance/innocence until she gets a court order for the DNA paternity test.

its the exhusbands you retard. Do not fall into this whores trap

Hmmm... this is hard.

So, she wants to keep the kid, she won't get an abortion, and you are perfectly sure you are the father.

You are in a tight spot. You did say she had a previous husband, however. Ask her when they broke up. Ask her if she ever got drunk around or with him. If she ever did, then there is a chance the kid is his.

Chill, OP, we got your back.

Quit your job, wait 2 months, kill yourself.

If you have any life insurance and an hero she could try to get a gib for the baby.

If you don't have a job just kill yourself.

I dont know your parents but i doubt they would actually kick you out, parents make threats like that to scare you into not doing stupid shit. Clearly it diddnt work.

Kids arent the end of the world, ive got two of the little fuckers and life has hardly changed

She claims she hasn't slept with him, and I believe her. She's a good person.

That's where you fucked up, you have to give these bitches an alias these days and not fuck them at your house ...

Try to convince her that you both are not ready for a child, but do it in a way that shows that you want the best for everybody, not just yourself. Try to show that if you both are not ready then having a child will bring a lot of problems to you, her, and the kid. Just try to convince her (in a kind but stern way) that you both are not ready for a kid. good luck

Soo... Is anyone here going to call it this bait or....

Sounds like you stuck your dick in crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy OP.

She already has a kid. She made a comment, "Well, at least I know the kid will be cute".

You just got sperm jacked my dude. Kill her and leave a warning in blood to any other women who would dare. Do it for your Sup Forumsros, do it for mankind.

Dis bait. We wuz kings.

If you had a condom on the whole time every time you guys had sex it obviously isn't your kid plain and simple. Unless she can prove without a doubt that it's yours with a DNA test you really have no obligation here.

This isn't bait. I'm freaking the fuck out.

Gonna agree with this guy.

Here, say this:

"Look, ____, I know you want this baby and want to raise him, and I want to just as much as you. But face it. We can't afford to raise a child, we don't even have experience or support from anyone. I want to keep the child as much as you, but there is no feasible way to have a child. Not now, not when we have so little to support ourselves. Please, be rational and think about it. We just can't do it."

That should work.

I think you may be surprised, OP. If you're hundred percent sure that was not you, how do you think she managed to get pregnant anyway, precum?

I don't mean to hurt you when i say this: don't assume that the child is yours without double checking it first, OP. This is your entire life we're talking about, be firm, get a dna test or something.

I'm not the quoted user.

I tried something akin to that, and we talked in person for like two hours about the whole thing.

Didn't work, eh?

Get a drug dealer or midwife to get some of this:
>webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6111/misoprostol-oral/details
Crush it up in her drink or somehow fool her into taking enough to cause a miscarriage.
>¿¿¿
>profit

I know condoms only have a 98% effectiveness, but still, with just precum, there's really that big of a chance?

I really don't want to do anything illegal. I couldn't. I just don't want to be a dad. But I couldn't go to that extreme.

If this isn't bait you are fucking retarded. Hope your kid grows up to be a better member of society than you.

oh FUCK my sides

But were you firm in your stance when you said no?

You can't bend to her will. You have to make her see the problem.

If she slept with you after a few hours of meeting her then you are not the only dude who's fucked her recently. Don't be dumb.

Motherfucker, it's either that or try to dodge child support.
Also, it's LITERALLY just the abortion pill that you would get at an abortion clinic.

We just saw each other a few times at the bar before anything happened.

I realize I fucked up. I shouldn't be having sex until I'm ready to have a child, but I did it anyway because it's fun.

>you won't catch any fish with that
>it's not even a hook and your bait is literally water!
>>this thread

wil you fuck off and shut up man, shes a woman. Its not yours. 8% of kids arn't the children f the man who thinks hes the father and gets called "dad". look it up. Just find out how to do a secret test and find out. It cant hurt. Think of what you would do to get out of this. shes probably just as desperate but in the other direction. You guys werent in a relationship so its probably not yours

He probably fucked her in her sleep. I do this with my wife all the time. it feels greate to bust a nut deep in a sleeping woman. If you are as youngas U say U are, go fuck college girls, not old exwifes.

I believe her. Or at least I believe she's an honest and trustworthy person. I guess there's still the chance, though. Fuck.

Listen to this man.

Just deny. Never EVER admit the possibility of being the father until after (if) you're forced into a paternity test. If she's lying, she won't want you to do the test and you win anyway.
Also break off all contact now.

How long have you been sleeping with her?

I have the cash to do child support, but that would leave me with almost nothing at the end of the month. And if she's out of work, I'm fucked.

U Fucked up. now from here you need to think rational, anything you send to her via text/call can be use against you in court. I dont support abortion , but if its not your kid you can get out. If you wore a condom everytime its very unlikely its yours. You need to tell her she needs a dna test. I doubt it is yours, odds are in your favor. . I gurantee she has been saying multiple guys, your the only one who is falling for this bs. get a dna

Slept with her for about three months, and in those months, we probably only had sex six or so times, and I've never came inside the condom, either.

She sounds black...

lmaoooooo never came in the condom? DUDE ITS NOT YOURS LOL TELL HER STRAIGHT UP GET A DNA TEST, I KNOW ITS NOT MINE. I NEVER CAME INSIDE THE CONDOM

So.. you slept with her over 3 months. 3x4 = 12 weeks and she says she's 16 weeks pregnant.

Something doesn't add up. Don't let her play you OP.

I told her I came to make her feel better. It just wasn't good sex/angles.

No, I meant that's how long we had actually been having sex. I met her last November-ish, and we had sex up until about three months ago, and that's how long she said she's been pregnant for. I guess.

Haha you got a niggah baby mama tryin to fuck with yo shit and steel yo animoooli. Cut the bitch with a razor dawg, or fuck the cunt up and hide the body off some highway.

Where's the proof she's even pregnant?

Has she done a test in front of you?

Test in front of her friend, I got to see two kits, both positive. Friend even felt the fetus move.

You are basically fucked from all directions.
The only ways out of this is if it somehow isn't yours, you convince her not go go after you for child support, or if you slip her the abortion pill and wash your hands of the whole situation.
If not you are just gonna be a child support cuck.
>or this whole thread is a troll

You didn't cum, why the fuck are you so worried?

Not a troll. Wouldn't be wasting my time. I haven't browsed Sup Forums for a couple years, to be honest.

And why are you believing her fucking nonsense, OP? I've dealt with whores like this hundreds of times before, she's pregnant with someone who's not your child and not your responsibility.

When someone tells you they need to "tell you something important", and you end up meeting up with them to find two positive pregnancy tests in your face, you start to get worried sick. At least that was my experience a few hours ago.

Given your situation, I highly doubt the child is yours. You wore protection each time- and seriously- if you slept with her within hours of meeting her, of course she's been having sex with other people. Demand a DNA test and all that. Don't back down.

So, what's it gonna be then?
Are you gonna rely on the chance it isn't yours or are you willing to go with the sure thing of giving her a pill and making this all go away?
You said you didn't want to do anything illegal, but suicide is illegal so you're contradicting yourself.

That is still suspicious. You've already got most of the advice you need. You've apparently tried to talk her down like one user sugested. Now you need to go full denial. Tell her that's not possible and go on with your life. Ignore her.

If she tries to get a lawyer involved still ignore her. If it goes so far as you being forced into a paternity test, fine. On weight of probabilities you're not the father. You have nothing to fear.

Just cut contact and don't let her bait you. Do not respond to threats and do not suggest in writing (or while possibly being recorded) that you might be the father.

If she threatens you, DO NOT RESPOND. Just ignore her until (and only if) the courts get involved. In that case, you're still probably not the father so a paternity test will save you.

Just calm down and go about your life.

>Friend even felt the fetus move.

16weeks. you are just trollin us. or plain stupid

...you know you cannot get a girl pregnant by telling them you came ... It doesn't work like that.

I don't know much about babies.

We stopped having sex around then, so it's entirely possible.

OP, this was said so many time in this thread already, but listen to them. You've used condoms, you checked the condoms. The chances that the child is your are close to 0. I know you say that she's a good person and that she says she hasn't slept with anyone else besides you and to be honest, when I was as young as you I would have completly belived her too. But if I ever learned something in my life, it's that women try to be manipulative to get their way and there are almost NO exceptions. She probably doesn't even has "bad intent" in her mind, she's thinking something along the lines of "Yes it's not by him but we could have a nice life together with the child and I don't want to abort.".

Ignore her until the child comes, if she wants child support then, she'll have to do a DNA test. Either she'll do the test since she's actually thinking you're the father (then you're fucked) or she won't do the teest because she know you're not the father and you're free.

I don't feel like I could ignore this. I wish I could just not care, but I don't want my whole town hating me or my friends/family to disown me.

OP don't be a retard. If you didn't even cum AND you wore a condom, the child can't be yours. Stop listening to her, she's trying to trick you.

There's still a very very minuscule chance it is. I feel so sick right now and I don't know what to believe.

Yea that solves most problems

You're not ignoring it, you're addressing it in the correct manner. You are not the father. Repeat that to yourself and don't get sucked into the guilt trip. Focus, user. I'm starting to think you're baiting.

Look OP, the responsible and moral thing to do is man up, marry her. Legitimize the child's future and provide legal and financial security and and right minded patriotic American would do. So what if it costs you some education? ago out and get a job. And stop whining. That's what reponsible people do.

I'm trying to tell myself that, but I don't want to be thought of as a shitty person. I haven't cried in a long time, and I'm crying right now. I swear this isn't bait. But that's hard to know, coming from another user on the internet. I want to believe I'm not the father.

I don't want to marry her. I don't like her like that at all. And she's still legally married on paper. Plus, a month or so after we started talking, she'd always bring some sort of drama into my circle of friends.

Then take notes, or at least a screencap for reference. Get all the crying you need to do done, then look over it again. Don't use your emotions as an excuse not to play smart. Worth through them, and then carefully think this through.

Be careful not to let her or anyone else get at you while you're vulnerable.

Someone post the infogrphic on how to mix an abortion-inducing cocktail.

It had like tons of parsley and spinach in it if I remember.

make her drink that, claim its a smoothie.

And then her friend sends me this. This is another reason why I feel like it's mine. excuse the shitty font. I like it.

Are you fucking retarded?

I've been in this situation OP. Take this guys advice he is ABSOLUTELY right.

I had another similar situation, in which a girl was trying to trick me into making her pregnant - she was all over me and would tell me everything she thought I wanted to hear. One day I decided to test her and said "Oh, a couple of years ago I had a vasectomy" - I've never seen a girl vanish off the radar so fast.

You need to think of it this way - women are programmed to want to have babies. They will take the same crazy risks and lie, that us men do when they're trying to get a fuck.

Do not trust this girl, they will say ANYTHING in these situations, they have zero moral compass when it comes to babies.

Trying not to be. I'm a wreck, and scared right now. So, sorry if it seems like I'm just being stupid.

Another possibility to consider is that she really wanted a child, and got your sperm from a used condom after sex.

Don't respond. Stop talking to people about this, it only makes things worse. Do NOT give them ammunition to use against you. Turn the phone off for a day if you have to. Proccess your fear. Cry, sleep, run, lift, whatever. You need to understand you are not in a position to think clearly now and get to moving through that. Stop telling us "but it might be". Yes, it might be, but that's not relevant right now.

Save this thread and get back to crying by all means, but do not engage this woman or her sympathisers.

Doubt it's that. I pocketed them all and threw them away at a later time so that exact thing wouldn't happen.

I think this is the best advice I've gotten so far, Thank you. Doing this.

Op, you're a gullible idiot and deserve to pay for life for a kid that is not even yours. You never came, not even in the condom, her friends can feel the fetus 16 weeks in (she should work in hospitals, cheaper and more effective than machines), and you won't even ask for a paternity test. She and her husband will laugh when raising their own kid with someone else's money.
And you know why this will happen? Because of your fucking pride. Because you think "Oh no it cannot be happening to me, I can not be like all those idiots on the Internet that get scammed by women, others might be like that but no, she'd never lie to me".
Wake the fuck up, they are BOTH using you, will take your money and enjoy their life ruining yours.
Disappear from her life, block her everywhere unless SHE requests a paternity test.
If she does and it's yours, it's a different matter and you'll have to face it. But it is so blatantly obvious that you are a hopeless idiot paying for someone else's life.
Don't talk to her ever again UNLESS she comes back asking for a paternity test.
Also next time bang someone who's not "technically still married but not really".
You're still in time, don't let them fuck up your life.

The town would prefer backing a married woman who has been cheating ?

Lets recap
used condom and no breaks
16 weeks preggo but only fucking for 3
felt featus move even though at 16 weeks its impossible
"Friend" has seen kits but not given you any proof or done a test in front of you.

She is being this evasive about the whole thing its clearly not yours. Just tell her you want a DNA test to prove it, she will flip out , ignore her and walk off and stick to your guns.

How the fuck you got into a college i dont know. She is 100% either just after money or to trap you.... aka still after money but for the next 18 years.

man the fuck up, request dna test, tell her to fuck off and get a none psycho woman.

Op, you need to slip her the abortion pill. Seriously. You can get a chick to get it from planned parenthood for free. She needs to take it asap. It's less effective after 9 weeks. Slip it into her drink.

plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill

its not yours retard. i know your young but still retarded. NOT YOURS

Calm down, and ignore everyone who isn't me.

You can't ignore her at this point. You need to keep an open dialogue about this with her. Tell her that you are very certain that this is not your kid, and that even if it was you aren't in a position to raise a child. Don't be disrespect to her, but remain assertive and don't accept or imply that the child is yours. When she has the kid one of three things will happen. She wants child support and you get a DNA test and it comes up false, you get the test and it comes up positive, or she drops it all together and continues with raising/putting it up for adoption herself. DO NOT ACCEPT THAT IT IS YOURS. IT IS VERY LIKELY NOT YOURS. Make her get a DNA test, but don't be rude or dismissive about the situation in the meantime. Best of luck user.