What are the stoners of Sup Forums smoking tonight?

What are the stoners of Sup Forums smoking tonight?
pic related, going to end my night with a bowl topped with obama kush shatter

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKIfMOvKC8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mmm I'm jealous. Take a hard rip for me.

>purple haze hybryd

i will, user
cheers

I haven't had shatter before.

How does a the shatter compare to flower? In terms of amount needed, does it keep burning so you have to go fast, onset, suration, type of high?

wait you put a bit of wax in your bowl of flower?! Does it even work? I have like a small shard left, but it wont stick to my tool, so i've been considering doing this.

bump

>flower
Fucking Colorado people.
The first time I heard someone call it that it really threw me and I thought it was some kind of extract or something ironically named.

that looks beautiful OP, enjoy
two more days until i can quit my tolerance break
got some white widow chilling in my freezer until then
smoke a bowl for me my dudes

shatter is the the best variation of cannabis if you ask me.
a small dab is like smoking a big bowl of flower. the high is instant and lasts a good few hours. also the flavor is amazing.
yeah, it's a good way to give a bowl a nice punch. it melts into the flower and you smoke the bowl like usual

can someone answer this:

why dont americans smoke the whole bowl in 1 go like you're supposed to

So what exactly -is- shatter?

Is it difficult to dose? Regular weed from a grinder in a bowl is easy to not go overboard on. Edibles sometimes have the problem of too week or too strong, but you don't know until too late.

captcha: high

Because we have to make it last, most places it's illegal still for some reason.
>nobody wants it to be illegal or doesnt care
>nobody knows why it's not legal

I also would like to know.

its concentrated THC
>get a press with heat
>put weed with baking sheet on the press
>extracts the oil/sticky icky
>smoke that
>head high

i have asthma so if i dont corner the bowl i die

I just want to know before I put it in my body.
I probably will a few times regardless but I still want to know.

Jack Herer homegrown.

I'd probably like a bit of that with a small bowl-full. The other cannabinoids contribute in a non-trivial way I would imagine.

Still, one hit and I'm set would be nice, my lungs don't care much for lots of hits anymore.

nah man where I live 1g - 1.3g is $20usd. You guys get heaps of weed for fuckall money.

You're a stupid faggot. Good weed is like gold in America unless you're in one of the faggot liberal states.

I live in Australia our best weed is probably your shittest that's no excuse.

it's just a form of concentrated THC, most commonly made by extracting it using butane. sounds bad, but all the butane is taken out during the process.

Kinda like a smokeable form of cannabis butter used for edibles?

yeah, kinda. although usually you smoke it by heating a nail on a rig and putting it on the hot surface. adding it on top of a bowl is another way, of course

Shatter is extracted by a friendly method,, like CO2 or some shit, and it produces something like a jolly rancher sucked down exxtra small. Its basically pure trichomes and zero plant material. It includes the other cannaboids, not just THC.

I just had idek but it was indica.... think, 4th time using this stuff, im a noob i think, used an apple pipe

Interesting. I'll have to try next time I go to the marijuana store.

nice user. savour those first few times smoking, they are the best

>Interesting. I'll have to try next time I go to the marijuana store.
Yeah. That is one of the creepiest sentences I've ever read.

Its a fact people have learned to extract pure jet fuel from weed.

That's not creepy, thats good ol human ingenuity

This is my "no weed until I get paid" bowl
>stems at the bottom
>shake that was at the bottom of my tin box
>what was in my grinder
>drop a small shard of wax
>2 scoops of kief
>

holy shit this with my 3 day tolerance break
>pic related

leaves
Im about to harvest but I dont have a magnifying glass so I dont know if its ready yet

You can get good weed in Australia. but its mostly you gotta know someone that grows good shit.

My Aunty Grows in her old shed. It most potent shit i have ever smoked. I smoke weed strains in Amsterdam and all kinds of weed from australia. The strain my aunty grows she been cloning for 20-30+ years has Redish tichromes and white amber leaves the bud were sticky rocks. she gave me a baggy when i travel back home, she lives in Melbourne i live in Queensland.

she gave me about a ounce and i was smoking 1 bowl/cone a night of it and was fucking stoned all night. I took the bud over to friends house and chopped up some. My friends question the weed because of the color. I had a cone then they all had bong hit each. (I bought my huge beaker bong over and chucked ice cubes in it. they all smoke out of breaker bongs) All got super body and head stoned got stuck watching random shit on youtube because we were stuck on the couch for a good 6-9 hours. we all left like we were in slow mo.

The next week i took a friend over to another house and brought a bud friend smokes everyday. we chopped up and I smoked he smoked. we were at the kitchen counter. he past out on the kitchen stool 20 seconds after hit.
i had to sit and watch Netflix for good 2 hours after he woke up.

yeah but at a ridiculously marked up price. My roommate's ausie cousin came over to san diego to spend the summer. when he saw my 2oz stash of shake, he freaked out. He said that would cost him $300 back home.
>$40 deal at the dispo

bump with some grape krush shatter

gorilla glue

Fuck all, I feel old. 20 years ago we relished the ritual of deseeding and breaking it up and rolling the joint. I slung a few pounds myself but I don't even recognize the lingo anymore. Your choices were mexican ditch weed, northern lights, Hindu kush and whatever strain the hydroponic guy was cultivating. Simpler times. Not poo pooing the present. The future looks good for pot. It's been a long time coming.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKIfMOvKC8s

i'd still smoke it anyday

why don't you just put in the amount you can handle if a full ones is too much/too rare for you?

200-400+ an oz depending on quality and season
-nz

Smoking some decent shatter

Sup bros

smoking tar, no money or weed atm so gotta get by

Sour diesel. Got a bunch for cheap. >Ibf normie faggot.

tar??

I think what he means ist the black slimy stuff that remains in the head and chillum especially when smoking your dope mixed with tobacco. Its awefull and you need to be a real junkie to do that.

nice nute burn

Man, these newfags dont even know the shit we had to go through to get stoned. Pic related

i smoked a lot of brick weed lol. Now i got a card and love it.

Wisconsin fag here, what the fuck is flower? Kief?

Now instead of saying weed, bud, etc they say flower as a pro term for clubs. Kief is the dust that you catch in a grinder

I know what kief is, I was asking if flyer was kief. Calling it flower is fucking gay tbh, but what are you gonna do, is Colorado

People who say flower instead of weed are fucking panzies

tbh i havent smoked weed in years. My state just legalized it in Nov and recreational weed sales is supposed to start Jan 1. I could go get a medical card but thats too much trouble... Besides, Im physically fit and not a very good liar. Imma wait and until the beginning of the year. Shit is gonna be surreal buying legal weed

Yea i think its stupid too but like i said its to sound professional, i say it when i talk to the tender at the shop but anywhere else.. but no matter what it s called we have dank in CA haha

Its just another term, like 'grass', 'tree's'... You dont have to call it flower

i think the buds sounds good

Ca?

Yeah

taking a t-break. god damn I'm jealous.

Me too. And it wasnt even a hassle! I went in got my card n paper in 15 min. The dude literally asked what I thought about trump n explained indica n sativa. 65 bucks, no fone tag with dealers and you feel better that your legal if you hav it in a car.

Mate, r u aussie

Please tell em you have the right equipment for this, see so many retards blowing them selvesup

Some buddies I know have cards and they told me that the spots where they got them were real strict about issuing them, like they had to have real ailments and shit, whether or not thats true, I dunno. Law might've started cracking down on them or something... Thats why I decided to wait until Jan 1, then that card shit wont matter and I can get rip roarin' stoned

daaammmn im in melbourne hook me up bro haha

Bro if you have enough money, its really not that bad, there seems to be a nearly endless supply of lemon haze and sometimes sourdiesel for my hookup but im too poor for that shit anyway

Got some Herrer, one of the best buds ever